Author Topic: Fermë E Lumtur Owner  (Read 10948 times)

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
Fermë E Lumtur Owner
« on: January 23, 2024, 10:18:57 pm »
@Mikazuki Since the other topic is locked and there is no way to post there, i have to make a new one.
I just realized i might be exposing a bug, will remove the video till i get the confimation is fixed.
Update:got confirmation it was:
Update:not sure anymore
Update: found this "- The 'Cash Man' achievement will no longer be progressed with cash from asset sales, player transfers, gifts, refunds, and other sources."

Mikazuki started stating in general discord chat as a fact that all @Niovie 's properties were bought with bug abuse, which is not true. This is all the shitty low quality proof you need, but it does the job. If you got more information of another bug abuse they did, since you claimed for sure his properties were money from bugs, i am waiting to check that out. Also, do the fair thing and give him his farm back. Dude played for 10h and it was not clear that's bug abuse. It also fooled me. People compleating daily objectives like this for a long time now and no one bets an eye.

Update:
Ok, so we clear something out. This bug was not like the scrap bug. Why? Because people been doing this for ages. Let's say you got the prostitute daily objective, or any other daily objective that people can help you do, because i helped people do their objectives before, i compare daily objectives with this because it's the same, you do it one time, you finish it, and you can't do it again, not as an exploit where you sell the car over and over again to generate ridiciolous amounts of money. The people that did this tought it's the same. My mind also got there. Niovie did not really knew he's bug abusing. That's one of the reasons i'm making this. So after 11h of work to get your whole account wiped away seems kinda harsh. Also, Cashewz, he /q because he felt it unfair that you did that to him, because i repeat myself, he did not feel/knew it's a bug abuse.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:35:50 am by Ardealul »

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
Re: Fermë E Lumtur Owner
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 11:09:30 pm »
Video up

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 11:56:30 pm »
Also, about Mikazuki i have a suspicion that he send some videos i send him "privately" for a stuff thingy to his friends.

Sending him the videos for a case at 03.01.2024 0:13

Pezer at 03.01.2024 2:43 which was in the same crew as him talking about my videos. He will probably claim that he was talking about some other "videos", even tho i have 1 single montage and did not posted other shit for people to see. He said videos.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 12:05:01 am by Ardealul »

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 12:45:06 am »
u keep posting shit things
also u got reported for aimbot right ?
maybe thats what pez is talking about cuz why would i share videos u sent me to pezer shit doesnt make any sense

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 12:51:38 am »
maybe thats what pez is talking about cuz why would i share videos u sent me to pezer shit doesnt make any sense
no "flicks" in that clip, only on the ones i send you. The clip i got reported for was db.
Also, how is this a shit thing? You stated as a moderator, which is a big role, that he made all his properties with with bug abuse money. I proved with what i could it was a false statement. If you can't prove otherwise, your move is to apologise for spreading false information. Also, i send you 3 videos that contained flick shots and 2h later your friend and crew member that's on my ass says that? A little sus, ain't it? The db clips had no flicks, i did not post anything else to the public.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 12:59:20 am by Ardealul »

Offline x4x

• Respect: +12/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2024, 12:57:39 am »
The following picture from this truck bug report ( https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19403.0.html ) was taken the day the reset took place and while I was obviously trucking:

Do you see my radar? See these 4 houses and the timestamp?

Also UCI's message "UCI (2): @RAC (42) I know, i'm new in this server. Will you be my friend? :)". See the date "01/20/2024 10:51 PM" and then compare it to my timestamp [22:51:32]. My GMT is +2 btw.

Check out the chat and compare it to my screen too.

Also more pics from that day:
https://i.ibb.co/tm0gymB/sa-mp-495.png
https://i.ibb.co/FhXp2xd/sa-mp-496.png

Check discord messages to see the authenticity of these pictures.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:08:19 am by Niovie »

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2024, 01:11:44 am »
since this is general post i have rights to talk,

i heard a rumor which quoted by Charlie, saying that you are same trash as overdog is that true

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2024, 01:15:40 am »

i heard a rumor which quoted by Charlie, saying that you are same trash as overdog is that true
Please don't turn this into a hate post.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 01:17:42 am »
@Ardealul I wonder if HeHe bug abused to get Cashewz castle, if so, then that castle should now be owned by either Neith or Niove or anyone like them who were a victim of staff greed.

Otherwise, if HeHe also bought Cashewz’s castle without using bugged money, then he should be given that back. @Cashewz @Mikazuki
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:27:03 am by Myself117 »

Offline Mikazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2024, 01:36:58 am »
The following picture from this truck bug report ( https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19403.0.html ) was taken the day the reset took place and while I was obviously trucking:

Do you see my radar? See these 4 houses and the timestamp?

Also UCI's message "UCI (2): @RAC (42) I know, i'm new in this server. Will you be my friend? :)". See the date "01/20/2024 10:51 PM" and then compare it to my timestamp [22:51:32]. My GMT is +2 btw.

Check out the chat and compare it to my screen too.

Also more pics from that day:
https://i.ibb.co/tm0gymB/sa-mp-495.png
https://i.ibb.co/FhXp2xd/sa-mp-496.png

Check discord messages to see the authenticity of these pictures.

u knew u were wrong u sold your house when we told u to then u got mad for some reasons and left without answering the question

Offline Mikazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2024, 01:37:21 am »

quick question where is Charlie now?

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2024, 01:37:40 am »
@Ardealul I wonder if HeHe bug abused to get Cashewz castle, if so, then that castle should now be owned by either Neith or Niove or anyone like them who were a victim of staff greed.

Otherwise, if HeHe also bought Cashewz’s castle without using bugged money, then he should be given that back. @Cashewz @Mikazuki

@Cashewz did good, yes, people who bought houses from this should have the houses taken away, just not for him, he grinded his money, the first thing he did, taking some money from him feels like the right thing to do, idk why he changed his mind, maybe i lack some information. We'll wait and see.

Offline Mikazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2024, 01:38:36 am »
Cashewz did good, yes, people who bought houses from this should have the houses taken away, just not for him, he grinded his money, the first thing he did, taking some money from him feels like the right thing to do, idk why he changed his mind, maybe i lack some information. We'll wait and see.

how do u know niovie didnt abuse ?

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2024, 01:40:28 am »
how do u know niovie didnt abuse ?
Did you watch the video? He did the house thingy after 11h of play. And also i'm sure he felt like it was getting help for daily objectives.
Also, i added this to the report.

Update:
Ok, so we clear something out. This bug was not like the scrap bug. Why? Because people been doing this for ages. Let's say you got the prostitute daily objective, or any other daily objective that people can help you do, because i helped people do their objectives before, i compare daily objectives with this because it's the same, you do it one time, you finish it, and you can't do it again, not as an exploit where you sell the car over and over again to generate ridiciolous amounts of money. The people that did this tought it's the same. My mind also got there. Niovie did not really knew he's bug abusing. That's one of the reasons i'm making this. So after 11h of work to get your whole account wiped away seems kinda harsh. Also, Cashewz, he /q because he felt it unfair that you did that to him, because i repeat myself, he did not feel/knew it's a bug abuse.

Damn so much also.
Also, how do you know he did?

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2024, 01:41:13 am »
quick question where is Charlie now?
since he's a normal person and not a mike's slave like you and some dogs here, he doesn't give any shit about this server anymore

Offline x4x

• Respect: +12/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 01:42:27 am »
u knew u were wrong u sold your house when we told u to then u got mad for some reasons and left without answering the question

Check this out:
[04:26:23] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: just because u reported the bug doesnt mean you get less harsher punishments

[04:26:28] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: ur lucky im not deleting ur account

[04:26:30] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: sell this house now

[04:26:36] You last visited this property {FFFFFF}58 minutes ago{6270B3}.

[04:26:37] Property trash level: {FFFFFF}0.00%{6270B3}. Type {FFFFFF}/maid{6270B3} for maid job.

[04:26:39] Time: {FFFFFF}Friday 20:00    {33CCFF}Weather forecast: {FFFFFF}Cloudy

[04:26:50] Property {FFFFFF}1 State Road{6270B3} sold to Avery Properties for 75% value ({FFFFFF}$2,014,148{6270B3}).

[04:27:04] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: we bought ALL of our houses by grinding

[04:27:04] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:27:07] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: pls check stats

[04:27:17] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: the transactions dont say so

[04:27:21] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: you have another house right?

[04:27:26] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: what transactions please show me

[04:27:26] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:27:40] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: we were grinding for 9h 45m 30s

[04:27:40] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:27:45] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: brother, dont make this hard

[04:27:50] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: i dont wanna start deleting more accounts

[04:27:55] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: do you have another house yes or no

[04:28:01] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: yes i got

[04:28:01] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:28:04] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: farm house right?

[04:28:07] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: if u lie about having only 2

[04:28:10] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: yes

[04:28:10] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:28:11] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: idk what to say

[04:29:39] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: @{FFFFFF}Cashewz (16){FFFFFF} are you going to make me sell all of my houses earned by grinding?

[04:29:48] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: you did not grind lol

[04:29:52] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: how

[04:29:52] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:29:55] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: well, its your fault for bug abusing

[04:29:57] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: we can see the logs

[04:29:58] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: you and nieth

[04:30:00] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: abusing isnt grind

[04:30:03] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: i worked for my cash

[04:30:05] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: u didnt

[04:30:05] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: dont try, we have all the logs

[04:30:22] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: wheres your house again?

[04:30:24] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: the 'THING' was done exactly when you asked us

[04:30:24] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:30:24] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: the other one

[04:30:35] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: where was your other prop

[04:30:50] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: ok

[04:30:50] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:30:57] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: wheres your other property

[04:31:00] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: you can delete them yourselves

[04:31:00] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

I sold one house because I thought Cashewz wanted to be a bit more strict about the punishment, but when he told me to sell all of them, I knew that was just unfair so I just quit and didn't listen to people like you.

Offline Mikazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2024, 01:44:12 am »
Did you watch the video? He did the house thingy after 11h of play. And also i'm sure he felt like it was getting help for daily objectives.
Also, i added this to the report.

Update:

Damn so much also.
Also, how do you know he did?

i see u dont know nothing

Offline Mikazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2024, 01:44:47 am »
Check this out:
I sold one house because I thought Cashewz wanted to be a bit more strict about the punishment, but when he told me to sell all of them, I knew that was just unfair so I just quit and didn't listen to people like you.

u said u had 2houses which was a lie

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2024, 01:47:01 am »
Check this out:
"you are lucky I'm not deleting your account" Mike you should realise that your staff members initially kicking players from MCNR forever. A server without players is same as cemetery without visitors. If shits like this continues you gonna be sad for your own server

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2024, 01:50:03 am »
@Cashewz did good, yes, people who bought houses from this should have the houses taken away, just not for him, he grinded his money, the first thing he did, taking some money from him feels like the right thing to do, idk why he changed his mind, maybe i lack some information. We'll wait and see.

To make it abundantly clear:

The point is, all of Niove and Neith’s houses need to be given back to them, but it is impossible if players that are not tipped off by admins bought one of their properties. Example is in your video, Eriiis is a current owner of one of their properties, and refuses to return the property, assuming he wasn’t tipped off by staff to buy that property, then that house can’t be refunded to make it fair to Eriis.

In that case, reset houses like Cashewz’s castle, can be used in its place, assuming that castle was bought with exploited cash, otherwise HeHe keeps it.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:53:10 am by Myself117 »