Author Topic: Fermë E Lumtur Owner  (Read 10948 times)

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
Fermë E Lumtur Owner
« on: January 23, 2024, 10:18:57 pm »
@Mikazuki Since the other topic is locked and there is no way to post there, i have to make a new one.
I just realized i might be exposing a bug, will remove the video till i get the confimation is fixed.
Update:got confirmation it was:
Update:not sure anymore
Update: found this "- The 'Cash Man' achievement will no longer be progressed with cash from asset sales, player transfers, gifts, refunds, and other sources."

Mikazuki started stating in general discord chat as a fact that all @Niovie 's properties were bought with bug abuse, which is not true. This is all the shitty low quality proof you need, but it does the job. If you got more information of another bug abuse they did, since you claimed for sure his properties were money from bugs, i am waiting to check that out. Also, do the fair thing and give him his farm back. Dude played for 10h and it was not clear that's bug abuse. It also fooled me. People compleating daily objectives like this for a long time now and no one bets an eye.

Update:
Ok, so we clear something out. This bug was not like the scrap bug. Why? Because people been doing this for ages. Let's say you got the prostitute daily objective, or any other daily objective that people can help you do, because i helped people do their objectives before, i compare daily objectives with this because it's the same, you do it one time, you finish it, and you can't do it again, not as an exploit where you sell the car over and over again to generate ridiciolous amounts of money. The people that did this tought it's the same. My mind also got there. Niovie did not really knew he's bug abusing. That's one of the reasons i'm making this. So after 11h of work to get your whole account wiped away seems kinda harsh. Also, Cashewz, he /q because he felt it unfair that you did that to him, because i repeat myself, he did not feel/knew it's a bug abuse.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:35:50 am by Ardealul »

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
Re: Fermë E Lumtur Owner
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 11:09:30 pm »
Video up

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 11:56:30 pm »
Also, about Mikazuki i have a suspicion that he send some videos i send him "privately" for a stuff thingy to his friends.

Sending him the videos for a case at 03.01.2024 0:13

Pezer at 03.01.2024 2:43 which was in the same crew as him talking about my videos. He will probably claim that he was talking about some other "videos", even tho i have 1 single montage and did not posted other shit for people to see. He said videos.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 12:05:01 am by Ardealul »

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 12:45:06 am »
u keep posting shit things
also u got reported for aimbot right ?
maybe thats what pez is talking about cuz why would i share videos u sent me to pezer shit doesnt make any sense

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 12:51:38 am »
maybe thats what pez is talking about cuz why would i share videos u sent me to pezer shit doesnt make any sense
no "flicks" in that clip, only on the ones i send you. The clip i got reported for was db.
Also, how is this a shit thing? You stated as a moderator, which is a big role, that he made all his properties with with bug abuse money. I proved with what i could it was a false statement. If you can't prove otherwise, your move is to apologise for spreading false information. Also, i send you 3 videos that contained flick shots and 2h later your friend and crew member that's on my ass says that? A little sus, ain't it? The db clips had no flicks, i did not post anything else to the public.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 12:59:20 am by Ardealul »

Offline x4x

• Respect: +12/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2024, 12:57:39 am »
The following picture from this truck bug report ( https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19403.0.html ) was taken the day the reset took place and while I was obviously trucking:

Do you see my radar? See these 4 houses and the timestamp?

Also UCI's message "UCI (2): @RAC (42) I know, i'm new in this server. Will you be my friend? :)". See the date "01/20/2024 10:51 PM" and then compare it to my timestamp [22:51:32]. My GMT is +2 btw.

Check out the chat and compare it to my screen too.

Also more pics from that day:
https://i.ibb.co/tm0gymB/sa-mp-495.png
https://i.ibb.co/FhXp2xd/sa-mp-496.png

Check discord messages to see the authenticity of these pictures.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:08:19 am by Niovie »

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2024, 01:11:44 am »
since this is general post i have rights to talk,

i heard a rumor which quoted by Charlie, saying that you are same trash as overdog is that true

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2024, 01:15:40 am »

i heard a rumor which quoted by Charlie, saying that you are same trash as overdog is that true
Please don't turn this into a hate post.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 01:17:42 am »
@Ardealul I wonder if HeHe bug abused to get Cashewz castle, if so, then that castle should now be owned by either Neith or Niove or anyone like them who were a victim of staff greed.

Otherwise, if HeHe also bought Cashewz’s castle without using bugged money, then he should be given that back. @Cashewz @Mikazuki
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:27:03 am by Myself117 »

Offline Mikazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2024, 01:36:58 am »
The following picture from this truck bug report ( https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19403.0.html ) was taken the day the reset took place and while I was obviously trucking:

Do you see my radar? See these 4 houses and the timestamp?

Also UCI's message "UCI (2): @RAC (42) I know, i'm new in this server. Will you be my friend? :)". See the date "01/20/2024 10:51 PM" and then compare it to my timestamp [22:51:32]. My GMT is +2 btw.

Check out the chat and compare it to my screen too.

Also more pics from that day:
https://i.ibb.co/tm0gymB/sa-mp-495.png
https://i.ibb.co/FhXp2xd/sa-mp-496.png

Check discord messages to see the authenticity of these pictures.

u knew u were wrong u sold your house when we told u to then u got mad for some reasons and left without answering the question

Offline Mikazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2024, 01:37:21 am »

quick question where is Charlie now?

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2024, 01:37:40 am »
@Ardealul I wonder if HeHe bug abused to get Cashewz castle, if so, then that castle should now be owned by either Neith or Niove or anyone like them who were a victim of staff greed.

Otherwise, if HeHe also bought Cashewz’s castle without using bugged money, then he should be given that back. @Cashewz @Mikazuki

@Cashewz did good, yes, people who bought houses from this should have the houses taken away, just not for him, he grinded his money, the first thing he did, taking some money from him feels like the right thing to do, idk why he changed his mind, maybe i lack some information. We'll wait and see.

Offline Mikazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2024, 01:38:36 am »
Cashewz did good, yes, people who bought houses from this should have the houses taken away, just not for him, he grinded his money, the first thing he did, taking some money from him feels like the right thing to do, idk why he changed his mind, maybe i lack some information. We'll wait and see.

how do u know niovie didnt abuse ?

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2024, 01:40:28 am »
how do u know niovie didnt abuse ?
Did you watch the video? He did the house thingy after 11h of play. And also i'm sure he felt like it was getting help for daily objectives.
Also, i added this to the report.

Update:
Ok, so we clear something out. This bug was not like the scrap bug. Why? Because people been doing this for ages. Let's say you got the prostitute daily objective, or any other daily objective that people can help you do, because i helped people do their objectives before, i compare daily objectives with this because it's the same, you do it one time, you finish it, and you can't do it again, not as an exploit where you sell the car over and over again to generate ridiciolous amounts of money. The people that did this tought it's the same. My mind also got there. Niovie did not really knew he's bug abusing. That's one of the reasons i'm making this. So after 11h of work to get your whole account wiped away seems kinda harsh. Also, Cashewz, he /q because he felt it unfair that you did that to him, because i repeat myself, he did not feel/knew it's a bug abuse.

Damn so much also.
Also, how do you know he did?

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2024, 01:41:13 am »
quick question where is Charlie now?
since he's a normal person and not a mike's slave like you and some dogs here, he doesn't give any shit about this server anymore

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 01:42:27 am »
u knew u were wrong u sold your house when we told u to then u got mad for some reasons and left without answering the question

Check this out:
[04:26:23] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: just because u reported the bug doesnt mean you get less harsher punishments

[04:26:28] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: ur lucky im not deleting ur account

[04:26:30] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: sell this house now

[04:26:36] You last visited this property {FFFFFF}58 minutes ago{6270B3}.

[04:26:37] Property trash level: {FFFFFF}0.00%{6270B3}. Type {FFFFFF}/maid{6270B3} for maid job.

[04:26:39] Time: {FFFFFF}Friday 20:00    {33CCFF}Weather forecast: {FFFFFF}Cloudy

[04:26:50] Property {FFFFFF}1 State Road{6270B3} sold to Avery Properties for 75% value ({FFFFFF}$2,014,148{6270B3}).

[04:27:04] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: we bought ALL of our houses by grinding

[04:27:04] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:27:07] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: pls check stats

[04:27:17] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: the transactions dont say so

[04:27:21] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: you have another house right?

[04:27:26] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: what transactions please show me

[04:27:26] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:27:40] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: we were grinding for 9h 45m 30s

[04:27:40] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:27:45] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: brother, dont make this hard

[04:27:50] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: i dont wanna start deleting more accounts

[04:27:55] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: do you have another house yes or no

[04:28:01] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: yes i got

[04:28:01] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:28:04] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: farm house right?

[04:28:07] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: if u lie about having only 2

[04:28:10] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: yes

[04:28:10] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:28:11] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: idk what to say

[04:29:39] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: @{FFFFFF}Cashewz (16){FFFFFF} are you going to make me sell all of my houses earned by grinding?

[04:29:48] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: you did not grind lol

[04:29:52] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: how

[04:29:52] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:29:55] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: well, its your fault for bug abusing

[04:29:57] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: we can see the logs

[04:29:58] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: you and nieth

[04:30:00] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: abusing isnt grind

[04:30:03] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: i worked for my cash

[04:30:05] [WHISPER] Mikazuki (35){FFFFFF}: u didnt

[04:30:05] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: dont try, we have all the logs

[04:30:22] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: wheres your house again?

[04:30:24] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: the 'THING' was done exactly when you asked us

[04:30:24] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:30:24] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: the other one

[04:30:35] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: where was your other prop

[04:30:50] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: ok

[04:30:50] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

[04:30:57] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: wheres your other property

[04:31:00] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: you can delete them yourselves

[04:31:00] Heard by Cashewz (16), Mikazuki (35).

I sold one house because I thought Cashewz wanted to be a bit more strict about the punishment, but when he told me to sell all of them, I knew that was just unfair so I just quit and didn't listen to people like you.

Offline Mikazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2024, 01:44:12 am »
Did you watch the video? He did the house thingy after 11h of play. And also i'm sure he felt like it was getting help for daily objectives.
Also, i added this to the report.

Update:

Damn so much also.
Also, how do you know he did?

i see u dont know nothing

Offline Mikazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2024, 01:44:47 am »
Check this out:
I sold one house because I thought Cashewz wanted to be a bit more strict about the punishment, but when he told me to sell all of them, I knew that was just unfair so I just quit and didn't listen to people like you.

u said u had 2houses which was a lie

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2024, 01:47:01 am »
Check this out:
"you are lucky I'm not deleting your account" Mike you should realise that your staff members initially kicking players from MCNR forever. A server without players is same as cemetery without visitors. If shits like this continues you gonna be sad for your own server

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2024, 01:50:03 am »
@Cashewz did good, yes, people who bought houses from this should have the houses taken away, just not for him, he grinded his money, the first thing he did, taking some money from him feels like the right thing to do, idk why he changed his mind, maybe i lack some information. We'll wait and see.

To make it abundantly clear:

The point is, all of Niove and Neith’s houses need to be given back to them, but it is impossible if players that are not tipped off by admins bought one of their properties. Example is in your video, Eriiis is a current owner of one of their properties, and refuses to return the property, assuming he wasn’t tipped off by staff to buy that property, then that house can’t be refunded to make it fair to Eriis.

In that case, reset houses like Cashewz’s castle, can be used in its place, assuming that castle was bought with exploited cash, otherwise HeHe keeps it.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:53:10 am by Myself117 »

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2024, 01:54:01 am »

You both know how many houses I had at that time. Why make fun of players?

Also let me show you more proof, which should clarify that we had these houses before the "thing".

Everything is on Discord.

When we started reselling the houses for the achievement:

When Cashewz started asking questions (we were pretty much done by then)

And my question to all of you, how we could've bought these rare props in 10 minutes?

I had these houses
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/19
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/153
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/1081
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/629

Nieth had these:
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/363
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/152
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/155
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/25

Ryder's, OG Loc's and these 2 farms are very very rare.

3:54 AM GMT +2 (see discord pictures) means it's been like 12 hours since the reset. In 12 hours, all of these properties would've been bought by any other players because of their rarity.

My previous post shows that by 10:51 GMT +2, I already had them.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:57:53 am by Niovie »

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2024, 01:57:21 am »

Because you made an unethical threat to him to sell his houses, ofc he does not want to do that, he fealt threat. Kinda similar to what happend to fap, isen't it?

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2024, 01:59:11 am »
i see u dont know nothing
Then prove he finished the objective before, bought the houses, and then just sold and bought houses one after the other just for fun. Does that make sense? Enlighten us, tell us what happend. Otherwise, you're just lying as a staff member. Moderator also. Bad boi.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2024, 01:59:43 am »
no "flicks" in that clip, only on the ones i send you. The clip i got reported for was db.
Also, how is this a shit thing? You stated as a moderator, which is a big role, that he made all his properties with with bug abuse money. I proved with what i could it was a false statement. If you can't prove otherwise, your move is to apologise for spreading false information. Also, i send you 3 videos that contained flick shots and 2h later your friend and crew member that's on my ass says that? A little sus, ain't it? The db clips had no flicks, i did not post anything else to the public.

Exactly, whatever “internal discussion” that happened, it was led with false context. They kept changing their minds, shit is fishy. Especially with Mikazuki refusing to give the farm back in your discussion with him on discord.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 02:02:21 am by Myself117 »

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2024, 02:09:17 am »
Exactly, whatever “internal discussion” that happened, it was led with false context. They kept changing their minds, shit is fishy. Especially with Mikazuki refusing to give the farm back in your discussion with him on discord.

Lol thanks for watching the video, I think only a few did. Even tho it's shitty quality, it states alot.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2024, 02:10:43 am »

You’d be surprised how many people are afraid of authority. An admin questioning you, will be perceived as a threat alone and the person being questioned won’t feel comfortable even though they are innocent. You knew how many houses they had, and they knew that you knew, plus you hinted it to them. Doesn’t take a genius to use the website to see how many they had.

Offline HeHe

• Respect: +2/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2024, 01:21:26 pm »

Dem0n and i(Hehe) played straight for 8hours(16 combined) and got that castle of cashewz and a hilltop farm house with legitimate money, after that we still had 3.2millions(combined) left in our wallets. That so called "bug" was performed by us after we bought those two houses. And with that bug money we got 4million, which made a total of 7.2million in our wallets. So after that so called "bug" we bought other three houses which were rare af, no doubt. But as we didnt know it will be considered as bug abuse, we bought them and also this achievement been part of the system since it has been launched. Also, dem0n and i never hid anything from cashewz, we never lied and we admitted we did it. Nothing was hidden and no lies were told. And we told cashewz that if its considered as bug, you can roll back our progress to the point where we didnt have that bugged money. And at that point we had "Cashewz's castle" and "Hilltop farm house" and 3.2million cash in wallets.

If this is considered as bug abuse, then you should keep in veiw that there were players with 100+ millions in game before the reset and im pretty sure they also had this achievement done. Dont know how they did it but still they had it completed. Also there is no mentioned way of doing it. We're supposed to complete the achievement in anyway we can, and if its not right then you should make a rule at this point, not just vanish our accounts completely. Because this is the first time it was discovered by staff and it should be announced first what should be done regarding it. Not just delete accounts only because you need your castles back lol.

And about this mikazuki, he's just a wT doggie who helped wT getting as many rare houses they could, because i know pretty well how much Don is ambitious about owning the richmen neighbourhood. Cashewz removing cash was alright and thats what we all wanted but this mikazuki recommended him to reset/delete accounts and in the moment of haste, cashewz did it which was the harshest punishment that one could get. And only reason behind mikazuki recommending this was to get as many castles in richmen as they could. Right after the reset, they bought all those houses asap. It proves alot of shit thats going on inside.

And if you guys need me to prove that we bought Cashewz's castle and hilltop farm house with legitimate money, let me know. I have a little recorded video of buying it and few screenshots in which time is really noticable and any staff member can dig logs and check if those houses were bought with legitimate money or not. And about other three houses which we bought with bugged money, you had right to remove them but still 3.2million in that was legitimately made. Dm toobi on discord if you need any kind of evidence or you wanna talk about anything related to this stuff.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:24:22 pm by HeHe »

Offline HeHe

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2024, 01:51:56 pm »
To make it abundantly clear:

The point is, all of Niove and Neith’s houses need to be given back to them, but it is impossible if players that are not tipped off by admins bought one of their properties. Example is in your video, Eriiis is a current owner of one of their properties, and refuses to return the property, assuming he wasn’t tipped off by staff to buy that property, then that house can’t be refunded to make it fair to Eriis.

In that case, reset houses like Cashewz’s castle, can be used in its place, assuming that castle was bought with exploited cash, otherwise HeHe keeps it.

Two of the houses were legit, 3.2m in hands was legit. After the "so called bug abuse: we bought "Chemosphere" on dem0n's, bought a pool house on mine and bought the hill house behind "cashewz's castle" . And we were ready to sell those houses and get that bugged money removed from our accounts, but no Cashewz just wanted his castle back lmao.

Edit:
Properties we had before the bug money:

Properties which we bought after "so called bug" :
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:56:27 pm by HeHe »

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2024, 01:55:38 pm »
This is solid proof that with my "freshly new account" I was able to make about $8,419,859 (according to the CASHMAN achievement which btw now it's fixed) in 15h 13m 10s of $playtime, and trust me or not, this time I didn't always grind.

Also please take in consideration the fact that almost every reward is doubled, means you if get $50,000 out of something, you are actually rewarded with $100,000.

My houses back then cost like $4,468,700 so it's certainly possible.

@Cashewz and @Mikazuki , next time before you guys accuse anyone of using 'exploit' money to buy houses AND reset their accounts for it, get your facts right and learn the game.

[04:29:39] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: @{FFFFFF}Cashewz (16){FFFFFF} are you going to make me sell all of my houses earned by grinding?

[04:29:48] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: you did not grind lol

I have also proved in my last post that I had these houses prior the 'exploit'.

And for anyone who calls this a bug and hasn't written a single line of code in his life to create a computer program, personally I'd call this, as Mike said: "unintended behaviour to get cash/score in an unfair way".

I deeply apologise and I am taking full responsibility for it. However, the punishment itself as said many times, was rough. Money was taken from us the first time as a punishment and that was it. Minutes later, because Cashewz used his 'manager' experience to do more digging, and "advised" by Mikazuki, he thought that we've used the money to buy all of our houses which is NOT true, then proceeded to reset our accounts. I've proved everything.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:58:49 pm by Niovie »

Offline HeHe

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2024, 01:59:07 pm »
This is solid proof that with my "freshly new account" I was able to make about $8,419,859 (according to the CASHMAN achievement which btw now it's fixed) in 15h 13m 10s of $playtime, and trust me or not, this time I didn't always grind.

Also please take in consideration the fact that almost every reward is doubled, means you if get $50,000 out of something, you are actually rewarded with $100,000.

My houses back then cost like $4,468,700 so it's certainly possible.

@Cashewz and @Mikazuki , next time before you guys accuse anyone of using 'exploit' money to buy houses AND reset their accounts for it, get your facts right and learn the game.

I have also proved in my last post that I had these houses prior the 'exploit'.

And for anyone who calls this a bug and hasn't written a single line of code in his life to create a computer program, personally I'd call this, as Mike said: "unintended behaviour to get cash/score in an unfair way".

I deeply apologise and I am taking full responsibility for it. However, the punishment itself as said many times, was rough. Money was taken from us the first time and that was it, then because Cashewz used his 'manager' experience to do more digging, and "advised" by Mikazuki, he thought that we've used the money to buy all of our houses which is not true, then proceeded to reset our accounts. I've proved everything.

He never digged the logs, he just wanted his castle back and he got it that way. Community with managers that abuse their powers for unfair means. And its not first time that cashewz did something unfair like this. He's got history of generating money for 1337 crew aswell. He's the real oG in this thing xDDDDDDDD

Offline NiethVDA

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Nieth
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2024, 02:52:29 pm »
In one of the conversations it's said that they checked the logs, they never did that, we got our accounts deleted in less than 20minutes after the bug was reported while @Cashewz and @Mikazuki  were talking to @Niovie on my side they never asked anything just deleted the account with no questions asked, for sure we were scared knowing @Mikazuki has a grunge against us because we keep messing around with [WT] members (while respecting the servers rules) so him there, after @Cashewz made the first punishment meant he had something to do with it.

We know for a fact that [WT] members have been tipped, looking at the properties you can see that our 2 houses in Ganton have been bought by a member from [WT] @Niovie farm also and my house in Mulholland and the other farm and house was probably out of reach after spending 4,5m in less than 10minutes.

Our accounts had a value of 11.8m total with the so called "bug", bug that as everyone knows gives you 4m for 2 people and it can't be recreated, after the math is done everyone can see that our prop were worth 7.5-7.6m and we had 200k left that have been used for the "bug".

Offline HeHe

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2024, 03:30:05 pm »
In one of the conversations it's said that they checked the logs, they never did that, we got our accounts deleted in less than 20minutes after the bug was reported while @Cashewz and @Mikazuki  were talking to @Niovie on my side they never asked anything just deleted the account with no questions asked, for sure we were scared knowing @Mikazuki has a grunge against us because we keep messing around with [WT] members (while respecting the servers rules) so him there, after @Cashewz made the first punishment meant he had something to do with it.

We know for a fact that [WT] members have been tipped, looking at the properties you can see that our 2 houses in Ganton have been bought by a member from [WT] @Niovie farm also and my house in Mulholland and the other farm and house was probably out of reach after spending 4,5m in less than 10minutes.

Our accounts had a value of 11.8m total with the so called "bug", bug that as everyone knows gives you 4m for 2 people and it can't be recreated, after the math is done everyone can see that our prop were worth 7.5-7.6m and we had 200k left that have been used for the "bug".

Same thing, our total worth before the "so called bug" was around 6.3million(2.6m for cashewz's castle, 420k for hilltop house and 3.2million in hand) and after the "so called bug" we had around 10.3million worth of cash and bought the last three houses which are mentioned above.
P.S: First two houses were bought before we executed the "so called bug" and we still had 3.2million.

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2024, 04:00:25 pm »
He never digged the logs, he just wanted his castle back and he got it that way. Community with managers that abuse their powers for unfair means. And its not first time that cashewz did something unfair like this. He's got history of generating money for 1337 crew aswell. He's the real oG in this thing xDDDDDDDD
"since this is a player based server speaking freedom must be given to all or mcnr will be getting reported on particular authorities for leaking ips,+got proof more than enough."

Cashewz where did your manners go since you're a manager youu kept talking like a philosopher but fr u proved yourself that you're a slave of some brainded groups leave the staff and do a real life smuggling job instead of doing that here

Offline PezeR

• Personal wT Driver
  • Respect: +9/-15
  • FEAR OF THE WU-TANG!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: wT_PeZ
  • Discord name: Pezer#5276
  • Crew: [wT] Wu-Tang
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2024, 10:47:56 pm »
why am i mention ?

i aint reading and listening to your squeeky ass voice
FORUM WARRIORS

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2024, 10:56:44 pm »
why am i mention ?

i aint reading and listening to your squeeky ass voice

Then don't comment.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2024, 12:31:31 am »
@Mike @Karbz phase 1 of fixing this is to tell @Mikazuki and @Cashewz to do the right thing and return the properties they currently have to their rightful owners.

Once phase 1 is completed, then phase 2 should start, and that’s the only tough part @Mike and @Karbz should investigate WT members who own the majority of the reset houses, if they were tipped off, they need to have ownership revoked and whoever leaked to them in private about the houses getting reset/accounts getting deleted soon should take responsibility however that may be.

In phase 2, if no one was tipped off or if unable to conclude such thing happened, then all properties which can’t be refunded should have their cash value refunded (probably times 2 or 3).
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 12:52:59 am by Myself117 »

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2024, 01:53:11 am »
@Mike @Karbz phase 1 of fixing this is to tell @Mikazuki and @Cashewz to do the right thing and return the properties they currently have to their rightful owners.

Once phase 1 is completed, then phase 2 should start, and that’s the only tough part @Mike and @Karbz should investigate WT members who own the majority of the reset houses, if they were tipped off, they need to have ownership revoked and whoever leaked to them in private about the houses getting reset/accounts getting deleted soon should take responsibility however that may be.

In phase 2, if no one was tipped off or if unable to conclude such thing happened, then all properties which can’t be refunded should have their cash value refunded (probably times 2 or 3).

Returning them to players who have completed an achievement with an unintended way that gained them even more cash so they could sell houses/other items for even more profit in the future? You either must be being paid for to say this or are trolling, there's no way "return them to their original owners"

The people who had completed that achievement with that specific way clearly had something to do in mind with the dirty money they'd receive in the future. Why are we all acting as if this isn't a big deal? lmfao it legit is crazy to me

"since this is a player based server speaking freedom must be given to all or mcnr will be getting reported on particular authorities for leaking ips,+got proof more than enough."

Cashewz where did your manners go since you're a manager youu kept talking like a philosopher but fr u proved yourself that you're a slave of some brainded groups leave the staff and do a real life smuggling job instead of doing that here

If you really have nothing good to say I'd suggest not commenting anything, way to go off speaking about someone's "manners" when you talk like that yourself

Offline MW

• Respect: +4/-22
    • View Profile
  • Crew: 1337
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2024, 02:08:04 am »
we bought "Chemosphere" on dem0n's,

Then why is Chemosphere on Blizz owning?

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2024, 05:05:57 am »
Returning them to players who have completed an achievement with an unintended way that gained them even more cash so they could sell houses/other items for even more profit in the future? You either must be being paid for to say this or are trolling, there's no way "return them to their original owners"

The people who had completed that achievement with that specific way clearly had something to do in mind with the dirty money they'd receive in the future. Why are we all acting as if this isn't a big deal? lmfao it legit is crazy to me

First, to put your mind on ease, and get it out of the way, I am not trolling nor getting paid to say this.

Do you acknowledge the context of which Neith and Niove were punished on is false? When you stated they did not grind, but they actually did? I’d like to know why you went straight to assumption, because that approach was horrible.

It’s not a big deal because it never happened and you can’t see the future, hence can’t claim further punishment on something that might have happened. Hence, the punishment should’ve stopped at cash reset, along with any properties/profit made from exploited cash as needed.

Nothing justifies taking away legitimate bought properties, unless they bought properties with exploited cash and were not cooperative in selling them.

You and Mikazuke need to give up your properties to their rightful owners. It’s simple, but guess it’s very hard to do the right thing @Cashewz
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 05:09:45 am by Myself117 »

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2024, 05:23:30 am »
To add, assuming you respond. I recall Kraken made a report on 1337 generating limitless money through exploiting an old house system, that now no longer implemented thanks to them. Can you please or anyone shed some light on what were the punishments?

Two entire different situations, but just curious if some people did not lose their properties. @Cashewz

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2024, 05:35:22 am »

And if you guys need me to prove that we bought Cashewz's castle and hilltop farm house with legitimate money, let me know. I have a little recorded video of buying it and few screenshots in which time is really noticable and any staff member can dig logs and check if those houses were bought with legitimate money or not. And about other three houses which we bought with bugged money, you had right to remove them but still 3.2million in that was legitimately made. Dm toobi on discord if you need any kind of evidence or you wanna talk about anything related to this stuff.

Please post your proofs here, I am interested, so would @Cashewz

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-80
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2024, 06:32:43 am »

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2024, 08:37:43 am »

I still do not get why you had to make sure we didn't own those properties anymore. I told you to deeply check the logs and see that we didn't buy them with the money from the achievement and you didn't check at all. You simply just thought things. The first punishment that you gave (taking money from us) was fair to me. But as you said in-game, someone "advised" you to give the same punishment to us as you did to other players, making us lose all these properties.

• I've proved that I had these properties prior the achievement
  • I've proved that you could make way more than the properties were worth in a few hours time (note that everything is at the moment still doubled...)
  • Many of these properties were clearly bought in the first hour of the reset. If we didn't buy them, someone would've due to their rarity.

I am not 100% sure if you are hand in hand with @Mikazuki , but it's clear to us that he tipped off wT members so they could buy our properties (proved that as well). If you didn't know, then I feel sad for you because you were also tricked in the process.

Also, you buying your "old castle" after resetting someone's account for 'exploits' doesn't look fair to me.

No hate intended but I do not get how people such as both of you are in the staff. Resetting someone's account / taking stuff away from them should be made within a severe investigation. You just made up your mind in 5 minutes or so.

At the end of the day, the punishment wasn't fair. You should've asked people questions before doing all of this nonsense.

P.S If you throw that crap again saying "I only wanted to ask a few questions and you quit the game":

[04:27:50] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: i dont wanna start deleting more accounts

[04:27:55] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: do you have another house yes or no

[04:28:04] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: farm house right?

[04:30:35] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: where was your other prop

[04:30:57] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: wheres your other property

P.S.S so asking questions for the investigation = where are your properties to delete them
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 08:45:49 am by Niovie »

Offline HeHe

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2024, 09:21:20 am »
To add, assuming you respond. I recall Kraken made a report on 1337 generating limitless money through exploiting an old house system, that now no longer implemented thanks to them. Can you please or anyone shed some light on what were the punishments?

Two entire different situations, but just curious if some people did not lose their properties. @Cashewz
What do you mean punishments, lol? They just got demoted to one lower rank. And after one month they were back to their present roles in the staff. Bullshit thing, ngl. Someone who's in staff generating 100millions by unfair mean for a crew just got demoted to one lower rank but someone who completed an achievement(not mentioned how to complete it) which is so called " bug abuse " to get 2 extra millions faster gets their whole accounts resetted. Unfair as fuck. Not something new, i expected more shit from these people, tbh.

P.s: I'll post the proofs about owning the house with legit money only if mike or karbz need them, otherwise its of no use. And only then i will be searching deeper to prove things to them else i dont wanna waste my time on these managers because they cant do shit fr.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 09:27:32 am by HeHe »

Offline HeHe

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2024, 11:19:59 am »
I did some digging and found out some things that should also be noticed before our accounts were resetted. But no, they(staff) ingored them and resetted our accounts.

So, this is the time when mike updated the server and the acheivement "Cash Man" was changed and property money didnt affect it after the update. Here's the screenshot of time when it was updated. it was 7:51am on 21st Jan, 2024 according to my time(in pakistan):
https://imgur.com/hippx7V

But before that few events happened. [wT]DrNavi(aka [wT]Spooky now), [wT]Don and Eriis also did transactions by selling houses to each other or someone else who i dont know. We dont know their intentions but the fact here is that there is great amount of cash that was added into their "Cash Man" achievement which could take really long time if its grinded legitimately. Im providing all the screenshots and the discord message links so admins can confirm the time and check them if they were executed before the achivement "Cash Man" was changed.

1. Don selling properties:

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198406634372874310 (don sell for 800k)

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198408699832713279  (don sell for 1m)

2. DrNavi selling properties:

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198407982422184087 (navi sell for 2.5m)

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198431844337729636 (navi sells for 250k)

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198437827243954246 (navi sells for 1m)

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198438175211786264 (navi sells farm for 560k)

3. Eriis selling properties:

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198423692133286079 (eriss sell for 450k)

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198424544642355323 (eriis sell for 300k)

It makes a grand total of 1.8m into Don's achievement, 750k into Eriis' achievement and 4.85m into DrNavi's achievement. Which is a really big part of cash that is added without any grinding and is "Bug Abuse"...

All these properties were sold before mike updated the "Cash Man" achievement so it means these transactions were added to their achievements and i guess thats something that should also be noted before resetting accounts of few players and they should get the same treatment because any of us who completed this achievement never hid anything nor we knew it would be considered "bug abuse" later on. But no, Cashewz got his castle back and he didnt bother digging deeper and didnt search for anyone else. And for mikazuki, obviously he wouldnt say anything regarding this because he's a wT's dog, which he always have been, and he wanted all those properties to be owned by wT.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 11:27:18 am by HeHe »

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2024, 11:26:20 am »
In case you wanted to write Happy Farmer, change the title to Fermer i lumur.
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2024, 11:33:29 am »
All these properties were sold before mike updated the "Cash Man" achievement so it means these transactions were added to their achievements and i guess thats something that should also be noted before resetting accounts of few players and they should get the same treatment because any of us who completed this achievement never hid anything nor we knew it would be considered "bug abuse" later on. But no, Cashewz got his castle back and he didnt bother digging deeper and didnt search for anyone else. And for mikazuki, obviously he wouldnt say anything regarding this because he's a wT's dog, which he always have been, and he wanted all those properties to be owned by wT.

I am pretty sure many people did this too way before us and didn't get punished for it. (and they actually bought houses too with the money made from the achievement)

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2024, 11:39:57 am »
oh the slave shut the fuck up and get out of here "overdog"

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2024, 11:46:30 am »

Happy farm owner

Offline NiethVDA

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Nieth
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2024, 01:11:32 pm »

we all know that wt accounts will never be checked because the staff is protecting them and at this moment the skills need to be checked as well, after 4 years as a member of the staff you can't rush and delete accounts for a reason that in the past was punished in other ways and with no investigation. If one was done we need to see it with dates and hours prior our accounts delete.

Every new player or old one should think about the fact that rules are bendable for some people we already see that in our cases and overdose case, we got treated like players that have abused "bugs" all of our life, my account having never received a punished in the case of overdose everyone saw the love that staff has for him and the hate that the community does, with that said play the server as a dog or expect your progress to be gone after using features of the server.

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2024, 03:42:17 pm »
if u want to write nigga write overdoz instead it's less inappropriate but more effective

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2024, 12:05:53 am »
I didn’t want to do this, but players are starting to go off-topic here, so - @Mike @Karbz can we get a response, whether working on it or anything?

@Cashewz and @Mikazuki both are being irresponsible after the facts came out, the least you can do is to have the pair give back the properties they bought from deleted player accounts.

@Dani. please delete off-topic posts and issue players some warning :)

Offline puuro

• Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2024, 08:56:00 am »
I didn’t want to do this, but players are starting to go off-topic here, so - @Mike @Karbz can we get a response, whether working on it or anything?

@Cashewz and @Mikazuki both are being irresponsible after the facts came out, the least you can do is to have the pair give back the properties they bought from deleted player accounts.

@Dani. please delete off-topic posts and issue players some warning :)

this post was made in general, not a complaint etc so anyone can post stuff here

shouldve made it a complaint so off topic / people not involved rule applies

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2024, 09:57:10 am »
this post was made in general, not a complaint etc so anyone can post stuff here

shouldve made it a complaint so off topic / people not involved rule applies

Because stuff complaints are denied even tho they are valid because we need to send a mail with them. Guess what, sending an email won't solve anything.

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2024, 10:04:50 am »
Because stuff complaints are denied even tho they are valid because we need to send a mail with them. Guess what, sending an email won't solve anything.

How to submit a complaint
For complaints that relate to staff that are Admins, Mods, Testers or Helpers, they must be submitted via email to [email protected].
For complaints that relate to staff that are Managers, they must be submitted via email to [email protected].

And if you want to report a "manager", the following email no longer works: [email protected]

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2024, 10:04:58 am »

So lets farm forum posts  :D

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2024, 10:07:09 am »
So lets farm forum posts  :D

I could not give a f about forum post count. Stop being mad because people report staff members

Offline DimitRizz

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2024, 10:15:56 am »
I could not give a f about forum post count. Stop being mad because people report staff members

I bet it is like that  8) since you know how to edit your message xd

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2024, 10:21:07 am »
I bet it is like that  8) since you know how to edit your message xd

I edit it because I made spelling mistakes in it or I wanted to add more data. Can you talk about the topic and not about me? Stop trying to change the topic just because people do unfair things and you want to protect them. I am sick of this staff favoritism.

Offline DimitRizz

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2024, 10:27:15 am »
I edit it because I made spelling mistakes in it or I wanted to add more data. Can you talk about the topic and not about me? Stop trying to change the topic just because people do unfair things and you want to protect them. I am sick of this staff favoritism.

What you gonna gain with a "Report in General Forum" instead of posts?

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2024, 10:29:54 am »
What you gonna gain with a "Report in General Forum" instead of posts?

A discussion where people get to say what they think. Stop trying to censor shit because you don't like it.

Offline DimitRizz

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2024, 10:33:47 am »
A discussion where people get to say what they think. Stop trying to censor shit because you don't like it.

Yeah I'm trying to censor threads which getting useless spam from same guys from like a week ago  ;D then bro rly saying he idgaf from forum posts (Y)

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2024, 10:40:15 am »
Yeah I'm trying to censor threads which getting useless spam from same guys from like a week ago  ;D then bro rly saying he idgaf from forum posts (Y)
Ye, I don't give a fk about forum post count. With what does it help my profile? Omg I got more forum posts. Now stop post farming.

Offline DimitRizz

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2024, 10:41:48 am »
Ye, I don't give a fk about forum post count. With what does it help my profile? Omg I got more forum posts. Now stop post farming.

I'm not allowed to farm posts while you are? :.((((

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2024, 10:45:24 am »
I'm not allowed to farm posts while you are? :.((((
Ik you don't want to farm posts, you just want to attack this thread. Now, if you have nothing important to say about the issue, stop shitposting.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2024, 02:22:13 pm »
This is more of a refund appeal, it’s not a player or staff complaint.

Neith and Niove are appealing to be refunded as they were punished on false statements by @Cashewz@Mike already said only cash/score should be reset. We proved heir properties were legitimately purchased, unlike what @Cashewz and @Mikazuki made everyone to believe.

@Cashewz and @Mikazuki are staff and able to refund two properties because they are their current owners, all is needed is for @Mike and @Karbz is to accept the refund appeal.

@Niovie @NiethVDA @HeHe I suggest you post a refund appeal in the ban appeal section, because apparently starting off the topic in general has its technicality of anyone posting in it.

Even though it’s already been proven, format your appeals in the order that helps prove your punishments were based on false context, and finally add in the end of it @Mike already said only cash/score should’ve been reset, and that you only want him or Karbz to post. Feel free to mention the other manager who said you should be compensated.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 02:30:05 pm by Myself117 »

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2024, 02:27:09 pm »
Here is the link to the appeal section.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,21.0.html

Title it Refund Appeal, @HeHe you need to post your own since you had nothing to do with @Niovie / @NiethVDA

Offline puuro

• Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2024, 02:35:05 pm »
This is more of a refund appeal, it’s not a player or staff complaint.

Neith and Niove are appealing to be refunded as they were punished on false statements by @Cashewz@Mike already said only cash/score should be reset. We proved heir properties were legitimately purchased, unlike what @Cashewz and @Mikazuki made everyone to believe.

@Cashewz and @Mikazuki are staff and able to refund two properties because they are their current owners, all is needed is for @Mike and @Karbz is to accept the refund appeal.

@Niovie @NiethVDA @HeHe I suggest you post a refund appeal in the ban appeal section, because apparently starting off the topic in general has its technicality of anyone posting in it.

Even though it’s already been proven, format your appeals in the order that helps prove your punishments were based on false context, and finally add in the end of it @Mike already said only cash/score should’ve been reset, and that you only want him or Karbz to post. Feel free to mention the other manager who said you should be compensated.

i wonder how many times this dude can tag mikazuki cash karbz and mike

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2024, 01:05:48 am »
i wonder how many times this dude can tag mikazuki cash karbz and mike

Until they have time to respond, I shall keep reminding them of this urgent matter, otherwise it will be forgotten since it is in general, another reason to post a refund appeal in the “Ban/Infraction appeal section” @Niovie

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,21.0.html

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2024, 11:46:10 pm »
@Karbz @Mike the weekend ended and you guys already posted elsewhere, do you plan on reading this and responding to this topic here?

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2024, 10:21:43 am »
You're probably not going to get the response you want.

Such 'corruption' happens in all online games, whether they're huge scale games like MMoRPGs or small community servers like MCNR. I've seen multiple reports with similar accusations surrounding staff & certain clans which indicates there may be some truth to this, and there probably is. Clans have a LOT of influence and power on small community servers like this - they band together and all have their own interests in mind, after all.

You literally see this in-game. The most mouthy & toxic players are clan members. Why? Because they can. They've got backup and you're outnumbered bro.

You're mad asf you grinded multiple hours to get the houses you wanted, then had it taken away from you in a way you feel is unfair. I'd also feel mad. If it affects you and you aren't getting justice - quit or increase your sphere of influence like the clans have. Either way, that's not worth your time and effort, and nor is getting justice on a game.

The takeaway here? - online games are a waste of time. grinding and spending this many hours isn't playing the game. you're slaving away earning virtual $ with no real value, which can be taken from you at any time. also, it's not like playing MCNR for several hours straight is fun by any means, so like gambleaware say:

« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 10:24:32 am by WAP »

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2024, 03:32:42 pm »
You're probably not going to get the response you want.

Such 'corruption' happens in all online games, whether they're huge scale games like MMoRPGs or small community servers like MCNR.

Corruption in staff should be harshly punishable in my opinion and such people shouldn't be there - I am just a normal player expressing his opinion, with facts.

I am just disgusted by all of this so I will end this here, anyone with a brain can realize what's going on (but I just think I have high expectations though).

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2024, 12:33:15 am »
They already discussed this internally and know they fucked up big time. At this point if they refund you, I can’t comfortably say it’s out of the goodness of their heart.

It ‘baffles’ me how hard it is to do the right thing.

It does not ‘baffle’ me if Niove, Nieth, HeHe, Dem0n and anyone who met this harsh unfair punishment, to be currently hell bent on breaking the rules and getting away with it, assuming they still play the game.

It does not ‘baffle’ me if @Cashewz and @Mikazuki are waiting eagerly for Niove, Nieth, HeHe, and Dem0n to start using aimbot, or do something that gives them a reason to get rid of them.

RIP MCNR