Author Topic: Fermë E Lumtur Owner  (Read 10930 times)

Offline x4x

• Respect: +11/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
Re: Fermë E Lumtur Owner
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2024, 01:54:01 am »
u said u had 2houses which was a lie

You both know how many houses I had at that time. Why make fun of players?

Also let me show you more proof, which should clarify that we had these houses before the "thing".

Everything is on Discord.

When we started reselling the houses for the achievement:

When Cashewz started asking questions (we were pretty much done by then)

And my question to all of you, how we could've bought these rare props in 10 minutes?

I had these houses
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/19
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/153
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/1081
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/629

Nieth had these:
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/363
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/152
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/155
https://properties.mikescnr.com/property/view/25

Ryder's, OG Loc's and these 2 farms are very very rare.

3:54 AM GMT +2 (see discord pictures) means it's been like 12 hours since the reset. In 12 hours, all of these properties would've been bought by any other players because of their rarity.

My previous post shows that by 10:51 GMT +2, I already had them.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:57:53 am by Niovie »

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2024, 01:57:21 am »

Because you made an unethical threat to him to sell his houses, ofc he does not want to do that, he fealt threat. Kinda similar to what happend to fap, isen't it?

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2024, 01:59:11 am »
i see u dont know nothing
Then prove he finished the objective before, bought the houses, and then just sold and bought houses one after the other just for fun. Does that make sense? Enlighten us, tell us what happend. Otherwise, you're just lying as a staff member. Moderator also. Bad boi.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2024, 01:59:43 am »
no "flicks" in that clip, only on the ones i send you. The clip i got reported for was db.
Also, how is this a shit thing? You stated as a moderator, which is a big role, that he made all his properties with with bug abuse money. I proved with what i could it was a false statement. If you can't prove otherwise, your move is to apologise for spreading false information. Also, i send you 3 videos that contained flick shots and 2h later your friend and crew member that's on my ass says that? A little sus, ain't it? The db clips had no flicks, i did not post anything else to the public.

Exactly, whatever “internal discussion” that happened, it was led with false context. They kept changing their minds, shit is fishy. Especially with Mikazuki refusing to give the farm back in your discussion with him on discord.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 02:02:21 am by Myself117 »

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2024, 02:09:17 am »
Exactly, whatever “internal discussion” that happened, it was led with false context. They kept changing their minds, shit is fishy. Especially with Mikazuki refusing to give the farm back in your discussion with him on discord.

Lol thanks for watching the video, I think only a few did. Even tho it's shitty quality, it states alot.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2024, 02:10:43 am »

You’d be surprised how many people are afraid of authority. An admin questioning you, will be perceived as a threat alone and the person being questioned won’t feel comfortable even though they are innocent. You knew how many houses they had, and they knew that you knew, plus you hinted it to them. Doesn’t take a genius to use the website to see how many they had.

Offline HeHe

• Respect: +2/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2024, 01:21:26 pm »
@Ardealul I wonder if HeHe bug abused to get Cashewz castle, if so, then that castle should now be owned by either Neith or Niove or anyone like them who were a victim of staff greed.

Otherwise, if HeHe also bought Cashewz’s castle without using bugged money, then he should be given that back. @Cashewz @Mikazuki

Dem0n and i(Hehe) played straight for 8hours(16 combined) and got that castle of cashewz and a hilltop farm house with legitimate money, after that we still had 3.2millions(combined) left in our wallets. That so called "bug" was performed by us after we bought those two houses. And with that bug money we got 4million, which made a total of 7.2million in our wallets. So after that so called "bug" we bought other three houses which were rare af, no doubt. But as we didnt know it will be considered as bug abuse, we bought them and also this achievement been part of the system since it has been launched. Also, dem0n and i never hid anything from cashewz, we never lied and we admitted we did it. Nothing was hidden and no lies were told. And we told cashewz that if its considered as bug, you can roll back our progress to the point where we didnt have that bugged money. And at that point we had "Cashewz's castle" and "Hilltop farm house" and 3.2million cash in wallets.

If this is considered as bug abuse, then you should keep in veiw that there were players with 100+ millions in game before the reset and im pretty sure they also had this achievement done. Dont know how they did it but still they had it completed. Also there is no mentioned way of doing it. We're supposed to complete the achievement in anyway we can, and if its not right then you should make a rule at this point, not just vanish our accounts completely. Because this is the first time it was discovered by staff and it should be announced first what should be done regarding it. Not just delete accounts only because you need your castles back lol.

And about this mikazuki, he's just a wT doggie who helped wT getting as many rare houses they could, because i know pretty well how much Don is ambitious about owning the richmen neighbourhood. Cashewz removing cash was alright and thats what we all wanted but this mikazuki recommended him to reset/delete accounts and in the moment of haste, cashewz did it which was the harshest punishment that one could get. And only reason behind mikazuki recommending this was to get as many castles in richmen as they could. Right after the reset, they bought all those houses asap. It proves alot of shit thats going on inside.

And if you guys need me to prove that we bought Cashewz's castle and hilltop farm house with legitimate money, let me know. I have a little recorded video of buying it and few screenshots in which time is really noticable and any staff member can dig logs and check if those houses were bought with legitimate money or not. And about other three houses which we bought with bugged money, you had right to remove them but still 3.2million in that was legitimately made. Dm toobi on discord if you need any kind of evidence or you wanna talk about anything related to this stuff.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:24:22 pm by HeHe »

Offline HeHe

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2024, 01:51:56 pm »
To make it abundantly clear:

The point is, all of Niove and Neith’s houses need to be given back to them, but it is impossible if players that are not tipped off by admins bought one of their properties. Example is in your video, Eriiis is a current owner of one of their properties, and refuses to return the property, assuming he wasn’t tipped off by staff to buy that property, then that house can’t be refunded to make it fair to Eriis.

In that case, reset houses like Cashewz’s castle, can be used in its place, assuming that castle was bought with exploited cash, otherwise HeHe keeps it.

Two of the houses were legit, 3.2m in hands was legit. After the "so called bug abuse: we bought "Chemosphere" on dem0n's, bought a pool house on mine and bought the hill house behind "cashewz's castle" . And we were ready to sell those houses and get that bugged money removed from our accounts, but no Cashewz just wanted his castle back lmao.

Edit:
Properties we had before the bug money:

Properties which we bought after "so called bug" :
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:56:27 pm by HeHe »

Offline x4x

• Respect: +11/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2024, 01:55:38 pm »
This is solid proof that with my "freshly new account" I was able to make about $8,419,859 (according to the CASHMAN achievement which btw now it's fixed) in 15h 13m 10s of $playtime, and trust me or not, this time I didn't always grind.

Also please take in consideration the fact that almost every reward is doubled, means you if get $50,000 out of something, you are actually rewarded with $100,000.

My houses back then cost like $4,468,700 so it's certainly possible.

@Cashewz and @Mikazuki , next time before you guys accuse anyone of using 'exploit' money to buy houses AND reset their accounts for it, get your facts right and learn the game.

[04:29:39] [WHISPER] Niovie (43){FFFFFF}: @{FFFFFF}Cashewz (16){FFFFFF} are you going to make me sell all of my houses earned by grinding?

[04:29:48] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: you did not grind lol

I have also proved in my last post that I had these houses prior the 'exploit'.

And for anyone who calls this a bug and hasn't written a single line of code in his life to create a computer program, personally I'd call this, as Mike said: "unintended behaviour to get cash/score in an unfair way".

I deeply apologise and I am taking full responsibility for it. However, the punishment itself as said many times, was rough. Money was taken from us the first time as a punishment and that was it. Minutes later, because Cashewz used his 'manager' experience to do more digging, and "advised" by Mikazuki, he thought that we've used the money to buy all of our houses which is NOT true, then proceeded to reset our accounts. I've proved everything.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:58:49 pm by Niovie »

Offline HeHe

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2024, 01:59:07 pm »
This is solid proof that with my "freshly new account" I was able to make about $8,419,859 (according to the CASHMAN achievement which btw now it's fixed) in 15h 13m 10s of $playtime, and trust me or not, this time I didn't always grind.

Also please take in consideration the fact that almost every reward is doubled, means you if get $50,000 out of something, you are actually rewarded with $100,000.

My houses back then cost like $4,468,700 so it's certainly possible.

@Cashewz and @Mikazuki , next time before you guys accuse anyone of using 'exploit' money to buy houses AND reset their accounts for it, get your facts right and learn the game.

I have also proved in my last post that I had these houses prior the 'exploit'.

And for anyone who calls this a bug and hasn't written a single line of code in his life to create a computer program, personally I'd call this, as Mike said: "unintended behaviour to get cash/score in an unfair way".

I deeply apologise and I am taking full responsibility for it. However, the punishment itself as said many times, was rough. Money was taken from us the first time and that was it, then because Cashewz used his 'manager' experience to do more digging, and "advised" by Mikazuki, he thought that we've used the money to buy all of our houses which is not true, then proceeded to reset our accounts. I've proved everything.

He never digged the logs, he just wanted his castle back and he got it that way. Community with managers that abuse their powers for unfair means. And its not first time that cashewz did something unfair like this. He's got history of generating money for 1337 crew aswell. He's the real oG in this thing xDDDDDDDD

Offline NiethVDA

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Nieth
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2024, 02:52:29 pm »
In one of the conversations it's said that they checked the logs, they never did that, we got our accounts deleted in less than 20minutes after the bug was reported while @Cashewz and @Mikazuki  were talking to @Niovie on my side they never asked anything just deleted the account with no questions asked, for sure we were scared knowing @Mikazuki has a grunge against us because we keep messing around with [WT] members (while respecting the servers rules) so him there, after @Cashewz made the first punishment meant he had something to do with it.

We know for a fact that [WT] members have been tipped, looking at the properties you can see that our 2 houses in Ganton have been bought by a member from [WT] @Niovie farm also and my house in Mulholland and the other farm and house was probably out of reach after spending 4,5m in less than 10minutes.

Our accounts had a value of 11.8m total with the so called "bug", bug that as everyone knows gives you 4m for 2 people and it can't be recreated, after the math is done everyone can see that our prop were worth 7.5-7.6m and we had 200k left that have been used for the "bug".

Offline HeHe

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2024, 03:30:05 pm »
In one of the conversations it's said that they checked the logs, they never did that, we got our accounts deleted in less than 20minutes after the bug was reported while @Cashewz and @Mikazuki  were talking to @Niovie on my side they never asked anything just deleted the account with no questions asked, for sure we were scared knowing @Mikazuki has a grunge against us because we keep messing around with [WT] members (while respecting the servers rules) so him there, after @Cashewz made the first punishment meant he had something to do with it.

We know for a fact that [WT] members have been tipped, looking at the properties you can see that our 2 houses in Ganton have been bought by a member from [WT] @Niovie farm also and my house in Mulholland and the other farm and house was probably out of reach after spending 4,5m in less than 10minutes.

Our accounts had a value of 11.8m total with the so called "bug", bug that as everyone knows gives you 4m for 2 people and it can't be recreated, after the math is done everyone can see that our prop were worth 7.5-7.6m and we had 200k left that have been used for the "bug".

Same thing, our total worth before the "so called bug" was around 6.3million(2.6m for cashewz's castle, 420k for hilltop house and 3.2million in hand) and after the "so called bug" we had around 10.3million worth of cash and bought the last three houses which are mentioned above.
P.S: First two houses were bought before we executed the "so called bug" and we still had 3.2million.

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2024, 04:00:25 pm »
He never digged the logs, he just wanted his castle back and he got it that way. Community with managers that abuse their powers for unfair means. And its not first time that cashewz did something unfair like this. He's got history of generating money for 1337 crew aswell. He's the real oG in this thing xDDDDDDDD
"since this is a player based server speaking freedom must be given to all or mcnr will be getting reported on particular authorities for leaking ips,+got proof more than enough."

Cashewz where did your manners go since you're a manager youu kept talking like a philosopher but fr u proved yourself that you're a slave of some brainded groups leave the staff and do a real life smuggling job instead of doing that here

Offline PezeR

• Personal wT Driver
  • Respect: +9/-14
  • FEAR OF THE WU-TANG!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: wT_PeZ
  • Discord name: Pezer#5276
  • Crew: [wT] Wu-Tang
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2024, 10:47:56 pm »
why am i mention ?

i aint reading and listening to your squeeky ass voice
FORUM WARRIORS

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2024, 10:56:44 pm »
why am i mention ?

i aint reading and listening to your squeeky ass voice

Then don't comment.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2024, 12:31:31 am »
@Mike @Karbz phase 1 of fixing this is to tell @Mikazuki and @Cashewz to do the right thing and return the properties they currently have to their rightful owners.

Once phase 1 is completed, then phase 2 should start, and that’s the only tough part @Mike and @Karbz should investigate WT members who own the majority of the reset houses, if they were tipped off, they need to have ownership revoked and whoever leaked to them in private about the houses getting reset/accounts getting deleted soon should take responsibility however that may be.

In phase 2, if no one was tipped off or if unable to conclude such thing happened, then all properties which can’t be refunded should have their cash value refunded (probably times 2 or 3).
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 12:52:59 am by Myself117 »

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2024, 01:53:11 am »
@Mike @Karbz phase 1 of fixing this is to tell @Mikazuki and @Cashewz to do the right thing and return the properties they currently have to their rightful owners.

Once phase 1 is completed, then phase 2 should start, and that’s the only tough part @Mike and @Karbz should investigate WT members who own the majority of the reset houses, if they were tipped off, they need to have ownership revoked and whoever leaked to them in private about the houses getting reset/accounts getting deleted soon should take responsibility however that may be.

In phase 2, if no one was tipped off or if unable to conclude such thing happened, then all properties which can’t be refunded should have their cash value refunded (probably times 2 or 3).

Returning them to players who have completed an achievement with an unintended way that gained them even more cash so they could sell houses/other items for even more profit in the future? You either must be being paid for to say this or are trolling, there's no way "return them to their original owners"

The people who had completed that achievement with that specific way clearly had something to do in mind with the dirty money they'd receive in the future. Why are we all acting as if this isn't a big deal? lmfao it legit is crazy to me

"since this is a player based server speaking freedom must be given to all or mcnr will be getting reported on particular authorities for leaking ips,+got proof more than enough."

Cashewz where did your manners go since you're a manager youu kept talking like a philosopher but fr u proved yourself that you're a slave of some brainded groups leave the staff and do a real life smuggling job instead of doing that here

If you really have nothing good to say I'd suggest not commenting anything, way to go off speaking about someone's "manners" when you talk like that yourself

Offline MW

• Respect: +4/-22
    • View Profile
  • Crew: 1337
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2024, 02:08:04 am »
we bought "Chemosphere" on dem0n's,

Then why is Chemosphere on Blizz owning?

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2024, 05:05:57 am »
Returning them to players who have completed an achievement with an unintended way that gained them even more cash so they could sell houses/other items for even more profit in the future? You either must be being paid for to say this or are trolling, there's no way "return them to their original owners"

The people who had completed that achievement with that specific way clearly had something to do in mind with the dirty money they'd receive in the future. Why are we all acting as if this isn't a big deal? lmfao it legit is crazy to me

First, to put your mind on ease, and get it out of the way, I am not trolling nor getting paid to say this.

Do you acknowledge the context of which Neith and Niove were punished on is false? When you stated they did not grind, but they actually did? I’d like to know why you went straight to assumption, because that approach was horrible.

It’s not a big deal because it never happened and you can’t see the future, hence can’t claim further punishment on something that might have happened. Hence, the punishment should’ve stopped at cash reset, along with any properties/profit made from exploited cash as needed.

Nothing justifies taking away legitimate bought properties, unless they bought properties with exploited cash and were not cooperative in selling them.

You and Mikazuke need to give up your properties to their rightful owners. It’s simple, but guess it’s very hard to do the right thing @Cashewz
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 05:09:45 am by Myself117 »

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2024, 05:23:30 am »
To add, assuming you respond. I recall Kraken made a report on 1337 generating limitless money through exploiting an old house system, that now no longer implemented thanks to them. Can you please or anyone shed some light on what were the punishments?

Two entire different situations, but just curious if some people did not lose their properties. @Cashewz