Author Topic: Fermë E Lumtur Owner  (Read 10947 times)

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
Re: Fermë E Lumtur Owner
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2024, 05:35:22 am »

And if you guys need me to prove that we bought Cashewz's castle and hilltop farm house with legitimate money, let me know. I have a little recorded video of buying it and few screenshots in which time is really noticable and any staff member can dig logs and check if those houses were bought with legitimate money or not. And about other three houses which we bought with bugged money, you had right to remove them but still 3.2million in that was legitimately made. Dm toobi on discord if you need any kind of evidence or you wanna talk about anything related to this stuff.

Please post your proofs here, I am interested, so would @Cashewz

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-80
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2024, 06:32:43 am »

Offline x4x

• Respect: +12/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2024, 08:37:43 am »
Returning them to players who have completed an achievement with an unintended way that gained them even more cash so they could sell houses/other items for even more profit in the future? You either must be being paid for to say this or are trolling, there's no way "return them to their original owners"

The people who had completed that achievement with that specific way clearly had something to do in mind with the dirty money they'd receive in the future. Why are we all acting as if this isn't a big deal? lmfao it legit is crazy to me

I still do not get why you had to make sure we didn't own those properties anymore. I told you to deeply check the logs and see that we didn't buy them with the money from the achievement and you didn't check at all. You simply just thought things. The first punishment that you gave (taking money from us) was fair to me. But as you said in-game, someone "advised" you to give the same punishment to us as you did to other players, making us lose all these properties.

• I've proved that I had these properties prior the achievement
  • I've proved that you could make way more than the properties were worth in a few hours time (note that everything is at the moment still doubled...)
  • Many of these properties were clearly bought in the first hour of the reset. If we didn't buy them, someone would've due to their rarity.

I am not 100% sure if you are hand in hand with @Mikazuki , but it's clear to us that he tipped off wT members so they could buy our properties (proved that as well). If you didn't know, then I feel sad for you because you were also tricked in the process.

Also, you buying your "old castle" after resetting someone's account for 'exploits' doesn't look fair to me.

No hate intended but I do not get how people such as both of you are in the staff. Resetting someone's account / taking stuff away from them should be made within a severe investigation. You just made up your mind in 5 minutes or so.

At the end of the day, the punishment wasn't fair. You should've asked people questions before doing all of this nonsense.

P.S If you throw that crap again saying "I only wanted to ask a few questions and you quit the game":

[04:27:50] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: i dont wanna start deleting more accounts

[04:27:55] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: do you have another house yes or no

[04:28:04] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: farm house right?

[04:30:35] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: where was your other prop

[04:30:57] [WHISPER] Cashewz (16){FFFFFF}: wheres your other property

P.S.S so asking questions for the investigation = where are your properties to delete them
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 08:45:49 am by Niovie »

Offline HeHe

• Respect: +2/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2024, 09:21:20 am »
To add, assuming you respond. I recall Kraken made a report on 1337 generating limitless money through exploiting an old house system, that now no longer implemented thanks to them. Can you please or anyone shed some light on what were the punishments?

Two entire different situations, but just curious if some people did not lose their properties. @Cashewz
What do you mean punishments, lol? They just got demoted to one lower rank. And after one month they were back to their present roles in the staff. Bullshit thing, ngl. Someone who's in staff generating 100millions by unfair mean for a crew just got demoted to one lower rank but someone who completed an achievement(not mentioned how to complete it) which is so called " bug abuse " to get 2 extra millions faster gets their whole accounts resetted. Unfair as fuck. Not something new, i expected more shit from these people, tbh.

P.s: I'll post the proofs about owning the house with legit money only if mike or karbz need them, otherwise its of no use. And only then i will be searching deeper to prove things to them else i dont wanna waste my time on these managers because they cant do shit fr.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 09:27:32 am by HeHe »

Offline HeHe

• Respect: +2/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2024, 11:19:59 am »
I did some digging and found out some things that should also be noticed before our accounts were resetted. But no, they(staff) ingored them and resetted our accounts.

So, this is the time when mike updated the server and the acheivement "Cash Man" was changed and property money didnt affect it after the update. Here's the screenshot of time when it was updated. it was 7:51am on 21st Jan, 2024 according to my time(in pakistan):
https://imgur.com/hippx7V

But before that few events happened. [wT]DrNavi(aka [wT]Spooky now), [wT]Don and Eriis also did transactions by selling houses to each other or someone else who i dont know. We dont know their intentions but the fact here is that there is great amount of cash that was added into their "Cash Man" achievement which could take really long time if its grinded legitimately. Im providing all the screenshots and the discord message links so admins can confirm the time and check them if they were executed before the achivement "Cash Man" was changed.

1. Don selling properties:

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198406634372874310 (don sell for 800k)

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198408699832713279  (don sell for 1m)

2. DrNavi selling properties:

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198407982422184087 (navi sell for 2.5m)

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198431844337729636 (navi sells for 250k)

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198437827243954246 (navi sells for 1m)

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198438175211786264 (navi sells farm for 560k)

3. Eriis selling properties:

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198423692133286079 (eriss sell for 450k)

https://discord.com/channels/524318544243195917/1146101943945662604/1198424544642355323 (eriis sell for 300k)

It makes a grand total of 1.8m into Don's achievement, 750k into Eriis' achievement and 4.85m into DrNavi's achievement. Which is a really big part of cash that is added without any grinding and is "Bug Abuse"...

All these properties were sold before mike updated the "Cash Man" achievement so it means these transactions were added to their achievements and i guess thats something that should also be noted before resetting accounts of few players and they should get the same treatment because any of us who completed this achievement never hid anything nor we knew it would be considered "bug abuse" later on. But no, Cashewz got his castle back and he didnt bother digging deeper and didnt search for anyone else. And for mikazuki, obviously he wouldnt say anything regarding this because he's a wT's dog, which he always have been, and he wanted all those properties to be owned by wT.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 11:27:18 am by HeHe »

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2024, 11:26:20 am »
In case you wanted to write Happy Farmer, change the title to Fermer i lumur.
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2024, 11:33:29 am »
All these properties were sold before mike updated the "Cash Man" achievement so it means these transactions were added to their achievements and i guess thats something that should also be noted before resetting accounts of few players and they should get the same treatment because any of us who completed this achievement never hid anything nor we knew it would be considered "bug abuse" later on. But no, Cashewz got his castle back and he didnt bother digging deeper and didnt search for anyone else. And for mikazuki, obviously he wouldnt say anything regarding this because he's a wT's dog, which he always have been, and he wanted all those properties to be owned by wT.

I am pretty sure many people did this too way before us and didn't get punished for it. (and they actually bought houses too with the money made from the achievement)

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2024, 11:39:57 am »
oh the slave shut the fuck up and get out of here "overdog"

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2024, 11:46:30 am »

Happy farm owner

Offline NiethVDA

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Nieth
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2024, 01:11:32 pm »

we all know that wt accounts will never be checked because the staff is protecting them and at this moment the skills need to be checked as well, after 4 years as a member of the staff you can't rush and delete accounts for a reason that in the past was punished in other ways and with no investigation. If one was done we need to see it with dates and hours prior our accounts delete.

Every new player or old one should think about the fact that rules are bendable for some people we already see that in our cases and overdose case, we got treated like players that have abused "bugs" all of our life, my account having never received a punished in the case of overdose everyone saw the love that staff has for him and the hate that the community does, with that said play the server as a dog or expect your progress to be gone after using features of the server.

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2024, 03:42:17 pm »
if u want to write nigga write overdoz instead it's less inappropriate but more effective

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2024, 12:05:53 am »
I didn’t want to do this, but players are starting to go off-topic here, so - @Mike @Karbz can we get a response, whether working on it or anything?

@Cashewz and @Mikazuki both are being irresponsible after the facts came out, the least you can do is to have the pair give back the properties they bought from deleted player accounts.

@Dani. please delete off-topic posts and issue players some warning :)

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-80
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2024, 08:56:00 am »
I didn’t want to do this, but players are starting to go off-topic here, so - @Mike @Karbz can we get a response, whether working on it or anything?

@Cashewz and @Mikazuki both are being irresponsible after the facts came out, the least you can do is to have the pair give back the properties they bought from deleted player accounts.

@Dani. please delete off-topic posts and issue players some warning :)

this post was made in general, not a complaint etc so anyone can post stuff here

shouldve made it a complaint so off topic / people not involved rule applies

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2024, 09:57:10 am »
this post was made in general, not a complaint etc so anyone can post stuff here

shouldve made it a complaint so off topic / people not involved rule applies

Because stuff complaints are denied even tho they are valid because we need to send a mail with them. Guess what, sending an email won't solve anything.

Offline x4x

• The Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2024, 10:04:50 am »
Because stuff complaints are denied even tho they are valid because we need to send a mail with them. Guess what, sending an email won't solve anything.

How to submit a complaint
For complaints that relate to staff that are Admins, Mods, Testers or Helpers, they must be submitted via email to [email protected].
For complaints that relate to staff that are Managers, they must be submitted via email to [email protected].

And if you want to report a "manager", the following email no longer works: [email protected]

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2024, 10:04:58 am »

So lets farm forum posts  :D

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2024, 10:07:09 am »
So lets farm forum posts  :D

I could not give a f about forum post count. Stop being mad because people report staff members

Offline DimitRizz

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2024, 10:15:56 am »
I could not give a f about forum post count. Stop being mad because people report staff members

I bet it is like that  8) since you know how to edit your message xd

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2024, 10:21:07 am »
I bet it is like that  8) since you know how to edit your message xd

I edit it because I made spelling mistakes in it or I wanted to add more data. Can you talk about the topic and not about me? Stop trying to change the topic just because people do unfair things and you want to protect them. I am sick of this staff favoritism.

Offline DimitRizz

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2024, 10:27:15 am »
I edit it because I made spelling mistakes in it or I wanted to add more data. Can you talk about the topic and not about me? Stop trying to change the topic just because people do unfair things and you want to protect them. I am sick of this staff favoritism.

What you gonna gain with a "Report in General Forum" instead of posts?