Author Topic: Fermë E Lumtur Owner  (Read 10945 times)

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
Re: Fermë E Lumtur Owner
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2024, 10:29:54 am »
What you gonna gain with a "Report in General Forum" instead of posts?

A discussion where people get to say what they think. Stop trying to censor shit because you don't like it.

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2024, 10:33:47 am »
A discussion where people get to say what they think. Stop trying to censor shit because you don't like it.

Yeah I'm trying to censor threads which getting useless spam from same guys from like a week ago  ;D then bro rly saying he idgaf from forum posts (Y)

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2024, 10:40:15 am »
Yeah I'm trying to censor threads which getting useless spam from same guys from like a week ago  ;D then bro rly saying he idgaf from forum posts (Y)
Ye, I don't give a fk about forum post count. With what does it help my profile? Omg I got more forum posts. Now stop post farming.

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2024, 10:41:48 am »
Ye, I don't give a fk about forum post count. With what does it help my profile? Omg I got more forum posts. Now stop post farming.

I'm not allowed to farm posts while you are? :.((((

Offline Ardealul

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2024, 10:45:24 am »
I'm not allowed to farm posts while you are? :.((((
Ik you don't want to farm posts, you just want to attack this thread. Now, if you have nothing important to say about the issue, stop shitposting.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2024, 02:22:13 pm »
This is more of a refund appeal, it’s not a player or staff complaint.

Neith and Niove are appealing to be refunded as they were punished on false statements by @Cashewz@Mike already said only cash/score should be reset. We proved heir properties were legitimately purchased, unlike what @Cashewz and @Mikazuki made everyone to believe.

@Cashewz and @Mikazuki are staff and able to refund two properties because they are their current owners, all is needed is for @Mike and @Karbz is to accept the refund appeal.

@Niovie @NiethVDA @HeHe I suggest you post a refund appeal in the ban appeal section, because apparently starting off the topic in general has its technicality of anyone posting in it.

Even though it’s already been proven, format your appeals in the order that helps prove your punishments were based on false context, and finally add in the end of it @Mike already said only cash/score should’ve been reset, and that you only want him or Karbz to post. Feel free to mention the other manager who said you should be compensated.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 02:30:05 pm by Myself117 »

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2024, 02:27:09 pm »
Here is the link to the appeal section.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,21.0.html

Title it Refund Appeal, @HeHe you need to post your own since you had nothing to do with @Niovie / @NiethVDA

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-80
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2024, 02:35:05 pm »
This is more of a refund appeal, it’s not a player or staff complaint.

Neith and Niove are appealing to be refunded as they were punished on false statements by @Cashewz@Mike already said only cash/score should be reset. We proved heir properties were legitimately purchased, unlike what @Cashewz and @Mikazuki made everyone to believe.

@Cashewz and @Mikazuki are staff and able to refund two properties because they are their current owners, all is needed is for @Mike and @Karbz is to accept the refund appeal.

@Niovie @NiethVDA @HeHe I suggest you post a refund appeal in the ban appeal section, because apparently starting off the topic in general has its technicality of anyone posting in it.

Even though it’s already been proven, format your appeals in the order that helps prove your punishments were based on false context, and finally add in the end of it @Mike already said only cash/score should’ve been reset, and that you only want him or Karbz to post. Feel free to mention the other manager who said you should be compensated.

i wonder how many times this dude can tag mikazuki cash karbz and mike

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2024, 01:05:48 am »
i wonder how many times this dude can tag mikazuki cash karbz and mike

Until they have time to respond, I shall keep reminding them of this urgent matter, otherwise it will be forgotten since it is in general, another reason to post a refund appeal in the “Ban/Infraction appeal section” @Niovie

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,21.0.html

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2024, 11:46:10 pm »
@Karbz @Mike the weekend ended and you guys already posted elsewhere, do you plan on reading this and responding to this topic here?

Offline WAP

• Respect: +20/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2024, 10:21:43 am »
You're probably not going to get the response you want.

Such 'corruption' happens in all online games, whether they're huge scale games like MMoRPGs or small community servers like MCNR. I've seen multiple reports with similar accusations surrounding staff & certain clans which indicates there may be some truth to this, and there probably is. Clans have a LOT of influence and power on small community servers like this - they band together and all have their own interests in mind, after all.

You literally see this in-game. The most mouthy & toxic players are clan members. Why? Because they can. They've got backup and you're outnumbered bro.

You're mad asf you grinded multiple hours to get the houses you wanted, then had it taken away from you in a way you feel is unfair. I'd also feel mad. If it affects you and you aren't getting justice - quit or increase your sphere of influence like the clans have. Either way, that's not worth your time and effort, and nor is getting justice on a game.

The takeaway here? - online games are a waste of time. grinding and spending this many hours isn't playing the game. you're slaving away earning virtual $ with no real value, which can be taken from you at any time. also, it's not like playing MCNR for several hours straight is fun by any means, so like gambleaware say:

« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 10:24:32 am by WAP »

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline x4x

• Respect: +12/-12
  • The Driver
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: x4x
  • Discord name: x4xsa
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2024, 03:32:42 pm »
You're probably not going to get the response you want.

Such 'corruption' happens in all online games, whether they're huge scale games like MMoRPGs or small community servers like MCNR.

Corruption in staff should be harshly punishable in my opinion and such people shouldn't be there - I am just a normal player expressing his opinion, with facts.

I am just disgusted by all of this so I will end this here, anyone with a brain can realize what's going on (but I just think I have high expectations though).

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2024, 12:33:15 am »
They already discussed this internally and know they fucked up big time. At this point if they refund you, I can’t comfortably say it’s out of the goodness of their heart.

It ‘baffles’ me how hard it is to do the right thing.

It does not ‘baffle’ me if Niove, Nieth, HeHe, Dem0n and anyone who met this harsh unfair punishment, to be currently hell bent on breaking the rules and getting away with it, assuming they still play the game.

It does not ‘baffle’ me if @Cashewz and @Mikazuki are waiting eagerly for Niove, Nieth, HeHe, and Dem0n to start using aimbot, or do something that gives them a reason to get rid of them.

RIP MCNR