Author Topic: Community Transparency - Overdoz  (Read 17709 times)

SAANquick and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Community Transparency - Overdoz
« on: January 20, 2024, 09:27:46 pm »
I would just like to address an issue that has been lingering around within the community for the past couple of days in regards to a recent promotion within the staff team.

The particular player formally went by the name Overdoz , and if you know who they are I need not to explain it any further.

However I do need to explain my actions, and how these came to the situation where I currently stand.

I am the kind of person where I always believe it's always worthwhile giving someone a chance in an opportunity they would  otherwise never have, regardless of their past however I know the community backlash can come about pretty quickly.

I was happy with the outcome I seen from this individual as a tester, going above and beyond with the current tester team to test reported bugs / features not working properly.

After multiple months had passed, and being fully aware of who he is I wanted to give him the chance at further responsibilities putting him on a probationary period as a moderator.

The community feedback received however far outweighs the reasoning to keep him on as a moderator so effective immediately their assistance as a moderator is no longer required.

Further discussions will be had on whether he will retain a position within the team whether it be as a tester or helper but that discussion is yet to have any outcome.

If you have any questions I will answer them transparently here,  unless you specifically DM me.

I will update you all with more clarity once we determine an outcome -.

Offline Poindexter

• Banned
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [B]Poindexter
  • Discord name: Poindexter#1996
  • Crew: Los Santos Bloodz
Re: Community Transparency - Overdoz
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2024, 09:39:48 pm »
Answer like a man, did this situation gave you something to think? But really, here's my question. How will you repay to the community with your wrongdoings? I don't think a statement is enough, there's more you should do. Since It's suposses "Great Reset" (Potential good reason for mass unban, 1.15 wasn't that big let's be real) maybe you could let those who wanted to play again but couldn't due to their wrongdoings. As you believe in forgiveness and there are people who did less than over and got worse treatment and now they feel tormented and let down. Because unbanning notorious cheater and letting him having authority is kind of like giving amnesty to a child molester  and letting him work in a kindergarten.

Good point was brought up by Coldtank, why him? Did you program him like a bot to act innocent and nice. He's toxic AS FUCK and hiding behind a mask cause you told him to? Why him? There is 50 other players who were permabanned but have actual intention and ability to reclaim themselves and incorporate themselves into the community without forcing them to be hiding under a mask, example could be xev, saz, som, howl (not banned but was extremely good staff member), or even ralsei or other people who are decent human beings and have brains. I'm surprised saz is still banned after all that.

Second, how can we be assured thing like that won't repeat? Because this one made people think you like sweeping things like that under the carpet, let's have a civilized and manly discussion on this.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 09:53:10 pm by Poindexter »

Offline coldtank

• Busta
  • Respect: +4/-4
  • a tank in Siberia
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: coldtank
  • Discord name: coldtank#8949
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 09:42:14 pm »
As you said you were aware of overdoz's past, I can assume you know that he is a ban evader and aimbotter. Now I understand and also believe that people deserve second chances BUT it doesn't mean everyone does especially people who decide to come back over and over again and ruin people's experiences AND ruin it further by aimbotting.

What I really want to know is, why overdoz? why not someone else, someone with somewhat cleaner history and equal or more potential than overdoz?

A more straightforward question is, Did he provide something to make you believe that he "had something in him" or "deserved a second chance"?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 09:44:29 pm by coldtank »

Quote from: coldtank
Stuck in Siberia, Russia.

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2024, 09:45:37 pm »
Give more people a second chance then. @Bendary @Ralsei

Offline Roro

• Banned
  • Respect: +5/-9
  • Realest mf breathin.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Roro
  • Discord name: Roro#3177
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2024, 09:59:23 pm »
Niggas done hired overdoz

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2024, 10:05:34 pm »
Give more people a second chance then. @Bendary @Ralsei
Ralsei leaked player IP addresses. This is a serious offence. It’s a breach of data protection laws. He will not be unbanned.
View trailers here.

Offline Poindexter

• Banned
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [B]Poindexter
  • Discord name: Poindexter#1996
  • Crew: Los Santos Bloodz
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2024, 10:11:43 pm »
Ralsei leaked player IP addresses. This is a serious offence. It’s a breach of data protection laws. He will not be unbanned.
Mido threatened him with ban for accusing overdose, then llizii without proof so he wanted to back It up, and that was only evidence related to It, Proof speaks more than few words (Nothing wouldn't happen If solid proof wasn't brought up, in this case all accounts being linked to same IP, everything would be swept under the carpet If It wasn't for IP reveal) they just wanted to show everyone what's the truth, from my point it wasnt direct dox attempt like reposting vippy's Photo to mock him.

Offline Rickey

• Respect: +1/-1
  • Get Rich or Die Tryin'
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Rickey
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2024, 10:13:35 pm »
@Karbz you say you are a person who forgives people. Yet its been a long time and my ban appeal was denied for reasons which happend last year. With no chance of redemption. I know i made many mistakes. But nobody is willing to let me prove i wont be like that again

So no, this community doesn’t like to forgive people no matter what the mistakes. And i fully admitted my mistakes.
So i really hope to see that i can play again and get a chance to show you all that the past mistakes will not be repeated again.

All the best to you.

Offline s1lentwS

• Respect: +1/-4
  • Ye Dharti Meri Maa Hai
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: s1lent
  • Discord name: pappu_pichkaari
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2024, 10:22:04 pm »
I would just like to address an issue that has been lingering around within the community for the past couple of days in regards to a recent promotion within the staff team.

The particular player formally went by the name Overdoz , and if you know who they are I need not to explain it any further.

However I do need to explain my actions, and how these came to the situation where I currently stand.

I am the kind of person where I always believe it's always worthwhile giving someone a chance in an opportunity they would  otherwise never have, regardless of their past however I know the community backlash can come about pretty quickly.

I was happy with the outcome I seen from this individual as a tester, going above and beyond with the current tester team to test reported bugs / features not working properly.

After multiple months had passed, and being fully aware of who he is I wanted to give him the chance at further responsibilities putting him on a probationary period as a moderator.

The community feedback received however far outweighs the reasoning to keep him on as a moderator so effective immediately their assistance as a moderator is no longer required.

Further discussions will be had on whether he will retain a position within the team whether it be as a tester or helper but that discussion is yet to have any outcome.

If you have any questions I will answer them transparently here,  unless you specifically DM me.

I will update you all with more clarity once we determine an outcome -.
If at the first place you felt like overdoz deserves a chance then why there was even a need to hide his real identity from everyone.

You yourself made him hide his identity to let him play which kind of make it concern of a thing that there is something sussy and your decision is somehow discriminating other player rights. You could have easily avoided all this mess by just let him play with his original identity but i don’t know on what thing you were upto at that time.

Offline Mido

• Respect: +9/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mido
  • Discord name: justmido
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2024, 10:22:36 pm »
Mido threatened him with ban for accusing overdose
What the fuck are you talking about?

Offline Clo

• Respect: +4/-2
  • Boomer
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RsA]Clo
  • Discord name: anekrif
  • Crew: RsA
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2024, 10:24:24 pm »
everyone deserve a second chance
'everyone'

Offline Ardealul

• Respect: +17/-11
  • [color=white]Why can't we use colors here[/color]
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ardealul
  • Discord name: arduel
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2024, 10:27:18 pm »

If he would not do that we would not have this discussion and nothing of this would have come to light after hard effort of hiding it. He firstly dm'd it private and it was ignored.

Offline Rickey

• Get Rich or Die Tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2024, 10:29:36 pm »
everyone deserve a second chance
'everyone'

wish they would give me a chance to come back and play but they deny my appeals without even reading them

Offline MW

• Respect: +4/-22
    • View Profile
  • Crew: 1337
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2024, 10:32:17 pm »
To start of @Karbz,tbh it’s very understandable that you forgave players with a “dirty” past.Ok,he/they made mistakes and now regret those actions as did happen to overdoz and Hellboss. too.For as long as they are committed to follow server rules and everything that are mentioned in staff requirements.My question is this.One staff requirement is that the member shall not be involved into crews,now as i have noticed,each time someone is about to get promoted to Mod,removes his crew tag (hawkeye,mikazuki,overdoz…).If one of your staff gets demoted to tester or even kicked from staff,immediately adds his tag back.Doesn’t it seem weird to you that he/they might be still involved into crews and maybe leak informations?

@Mike,this is a question for you regarding Ralsei.Ok,he leaked player’s IP addresses,didn’t something come to your mind that someone from the staff leaked that information to Ralsei?Because,I mean how else could he have gotten that kind of information to his hands?Ralsei isn’t the problem,the problem sticks to your staff.(I dont mean this as personal to any of the staff member since I honestly dont know who leaked that).
*MCnR staff,I don’t mean any of this personal to any of you thats why i used the term “staff” and not particular names.

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2024, 10:47:31 pm »

He gets accepted as tester, been tester many months, proved himself, and the day he gets promoted his ip and personality gets exposed (obviously from who).
The question is why did this guy keep that long into the staff team and on the next day he gets promoted, he got deranked for being himself xD
My second question is if there's such a threat for "community feedback" why there isn't one for Dani too  ::)

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2024, 10:48:57 pm »
To start of @Karbz,tbh it’s very understandable that you forgave players with a “dirty” past.Ok,he/they made mistakes and now regret those actions as did happen to overdoz and Hellboss. too.For as long as they are committed to follow server rules and everything that are mentioned in staff requirements.My question is this.One staff requirement is that the member shall not be involved into crews,now as i have noticed,each time someone is about to get promoted to Mod,removes his crew tag (hawkeye,mikazuki,overdoz…).If one of your staff gets demoted to tester or even kicked from staff,immediately adds his tag back.Doesn’t it seem weird to you that he/they might be still involved into crews and maybe leak informations?

@Mike,this is a question for you regarding Ralsei.Ok,he leaked player’s IP addresses,didn’t something come to your mind that someone from the staff leaked that information to Ralsei?Because,I mean how else could he have gotten that kind of information to his hands?Ralsei isn’t the problem,the problem sticks to your staff.(I dont mean this as personal to any of the staff member since I honestly dont know who leaked that).
*MCnR staff,I don’t mean any of this personal to any of you thats why i used the term “staff” and not particular names.

Your opinion (first paragraph) doesn't make sense. And /aimbot btw ;)
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Curious.

• Respect: +8/-18
  • Fvck around And find it out
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Curious.
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2024, 10:51:19 pm »
surprised you've come up with a quick statement about current scenario. But theres been unlogical things been going on there especially with Staff Management and it has been ignored for ages.

There are players who potentially wronged the server, and are being welcomed here. surprisingly even in "staff team" they're the one who have being part of 'DDosing the server, Evaded,Cheated & Have done serious offence act against server rules, mikazuki who has evaded unthinkable times in his past era even been part of server Dddosing, is now sitting on Staff team by favouritsm', and here we got this lizzi suspected of being overdoz has easily managed to manipulate staff management shows it all.

There are players who has just done normal offence, and  are being ignored and permed, the one who deserved to be justified are being ignored here, And on the other side is just cowardly pathetic, justice should be served equally there are alot of things going on here that cannot be explained but things cannot be solved here as they're going on.
take the accountability

Offline DimitRizz

• Respect: +6/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2024, 10:51:45 pm »
If he would not do that we would not have this discussion and nothing of this would have come to light after hard effort of hiding it. He firstly dm'd it private and it was ignored.

Since you are onto everything may u explain which staff member has made that screenshot or you'll keep it in silence  :)

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2024, 10:57:33 pm »

Totally agree with this
@Mike Bro you need  reset your staff as well except top position  excluding managers
Hudra is right recruit those players who have not been onin any crew from starting till they apply and join.
There is no need to hire staff you guys have many but you need to reset everyone and hire all new staff so they take decisions properly.

Just an example 3 times I report dimitar coz he rdm me or no reason I don't have video but logs say many things. When u reprot I'm game admin/mod ask me silly question why dimitar kill me
I said for no reason
Then he ask but dimitar said you stalking, following him, he thinks you come to kill me instead of punishing him in the basis of action logs they start questioning me.
If he was innocent ask him toh shiw video on the this point admin closed the report.
I'm learning English so plz adjust with grammar
Plz reset your staff too.
Exceot  OP ,AOP, CM

Offline Rickey

• Get Rich or Die Tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2024, 11:02:42 pm »
Totally agree with this
@Mike Bro you need  reset your staff as well except top position  excluding managers
Hudra is right recruit those players who have not been onin any crew from starting till they apply and join.
There is no need to hire staff you guys have many but you need to reset everyone and hire all new staff so they take decisions properly.

Just an example 3 times I report dimitar coz he rdm me or no reason I don't have video but logs say many things. When u reprot I'm game admin/mod ask me silly question why dimitar kill me
I said for no reason
Then he ask but dimitar said you stalking, following him, he thinks you come to kill me instead of punishing him in the basis of action logs they start questioning me.
If he was innocent ask him toh shiw video on the this point admin closed the report.
I'm learning English so plz adjust with grammar
Plz reset your staff too.
Exceot  OP ,AOP, CM

there is many biased admins here who have a personal vendetta against players, which shouldn't be allowed but it doesn't get sorted because nobody deals with personal vendettas, an administrator should be fair and straight forward, with everybody, whether he's your friend or not