Author Topic: Community Transparency - Overdoz  (Read 17705 times)

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Community Transparency - Overdoz
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2024, 08:37:58 am »
How about do the right thing and respond to my comments. Really pathetic, you can read.
You haven't asked me anything. And if you're going to be a rude cunt I'm not going to respond regardless.
View trailers here.

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2024, 10:27:17 am »
You haven't asked me anything. And if you're going to be a rude cunt I'm not going to respond regardless.

I have asked before in this thread, I @ mentioned you and that's not being rude, that's telling you to fix up with the ban system and give the reset a polish if you sincerely cared.

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2024, 04:27:24 pm »
@Mike thx for kicking his ass out of staff team really good just as this ban his ass from whole server.he don't deserve to be here +u want to know who was that from ur staff who had done leaking of ips  for u it's one of those staff members who just got promoted recently.u gave authority in wrong hands and u will have to face harsh consequences for this shitty games.

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +73/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2024, 04:54:50 pm »
@Mike thx for kicking his ass out of staff team really good just as this ban his ass from whole server.he don't deserve to be here +u want to know who was that from ur staff who had done leaking of ips  for u it's one of those staff members who just got promoted recently.u gave authority in wrong hands and u will have to face harsh consequences for this shitty games.
lol kicking overdoz  but still holds mikazuki and don??? both albanian retards who are friends with overdoz
mikazuki used my IP when he got demoted the first time to try and find out where i live (retard) and karbz knew of that completely, and still he unbanned him not long after i perma banned him
too much corruption in this server but mike wont do anything to karbz cuz he pays his bills so why remove the virus karbz when he can act like a sugar daddy

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2024, 06:23:48 pm »
I take player privacy very seriously. Protecting people's sensitive data - including IP addresses - is something I am not happy we've not been able to do, however what do you expect me to do? There is no way for me to know who leaked those IPs. Unfortunately someone (or multiple people) in the staff team are pathetic individuals that wish to harm the server and its players, and wish to also break the law at the same time by leaking IPs. If I do find out who they are I won't hesitate to report them to the authorities.

I appreciate this dear Mike and Thanx for taking this step . I hope you will soon get know who actually did this things.
Cheers
@Mike Srry for tagging again
Is there any way to hide ip from your staff too.
Like only mike server OP AOP CM can see ip addresses rest of the staff cannot.because I can trust these peoples Without any hesitation.  if yes I would like to suggest this idea.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 06:34:39 pm by franklyn »

Offline Curious.

• Respect: +8/-18
  • Fvck around And find it out
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Curious.
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2024, 06:35:48 pm »
I appreciate this dear Mike and Thanx for taking this step . I hope you will soon get know who actually did this things.
Cheers
@Mike Srry for tagging again
Is there any way to hide ip from your staff too.
Like only mike server OP AOP CM can see ip addresses rest of the staff cannot.because I can trust these peoples Without any hesitation.  if yes I would like to suggest this idea.
why dont you hide yourself from us bro
take the accountability

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2024, 12:55:03 am »
Overdoz is no longer staff, there is no reason to have this open anymore to show who’s got the bigger dick. Plus this shit went off-topic a long time ago. At the end of the day, staff can promote whoever they want. This isn’t the first time ban evaders/cheaters were given a chance to be staff.

@Mike @Karbz please close this and trash it or something

PS - to boomerdata, raelsi may get unbanned if they help identify who leaked the ips to them. Pretty sure he can provide a screenshot of who sent him leaked IPs.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 12:59:07 am by Myself117 »

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2024, 01:15:52 am »
Overdoz is no longer staff, there is no reason to have this open anymore to show who’s got the bigger dick. Plus this shit went off-topic a long time ago. At the end of the day, staff can promote whoever they want. This isn’t the first time ban evaders/cheaters were given a chance to be staff.

@Mike @Karbz please close this and trash it or something

PS - to boomerdata, raelsi may get unbanned if they help identify who leaked the ips to them. Pretty sure he can provide a screenshot of who sent him leaked IPs.
removing overdog from staff, and now that trash is ban evading legally.If this topic is all about removing him from only staff team, protein for brain you shall drink. Trash side of wTs and how staff protects them getting leaked day by day, the branded move here is removing that overdog from staff but letting him play even that niga got banned.. With this staff stuff that kid slid that ban away and now kid is playing same as old even after ban by evading the ban legally. Blind kids here cannot see what's happening except only crying to remove overdog from staff team
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:23:38 am by Its uknown »

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2024, 04:12:43 am »
removing overdog from staff, and now that trash is ban evading legally.If this topic is all about removing him from only staff team, protein for brain you shall drink. Trash side of wTs and how staff protects them getting leaked day by day, the branded move here is removing that overdog from staff but letting him play even that niga got banned.. With this staff stuff that kid slid that ban away and now kid is playing same as old even after ban by evading the ban legally. Blind kids here cannot see what's happening except only crying to remove overdog from staff team

It’s not so easy to abide by the rules and join staff if you are a horrible player, apparently Overdoz did just that, so there’s still some good. Karbz already explained in his first post he is open to giving people a second chance. If someone successfully contributes to the server in a positive way for months, they deserve a chance (my opinion as well). Going the opposite route, i.e keep your ego and keep them banned, will guarantee they ban evade which results in wasted admin resources trying to deal with that.

Conclusion is, pick your battles. Karbz chosen right, and seems like Mike supports it along with same treatment to other banned players, except those who helped break the law, as it could threaten shutting the server down. If Raelsi wants a chance at unban he needs to help identify who are the rats in the staff team.

Will make it bold for you.

I would just like to address an issue that has been lingering around within the community for the past couple of days in regards to a recent promotion within the staff team.

The particular player formally went by the name Overdoz , and if you know who they are I need not to explain it any further.

However I do need to explain my actions, and how these came to the situation where I currently stand.

I am the kind of person where I always believe it's always worthwhile giving someone a chance in an opportunity they would  otherwise never have, regardless of their past however I know the community backlash can come about pretty quickly.

I was happy with the outcome I seen from this individual as a tester, going above and beyond with the current tester team to test reported bugs / features not working properly.

After multiple months had passed, and being fully aware of who he is I wanted to give him the chance at further responsibilities putting him on a probationary period as a moderator.

The community feedback received however far outweighs the reasoning to keep him on as a moderator so effective immediately their assistance as a moderator is no longer required.

Further discussions will be had on whether he will retain a position within the team whether it be as a tester or helper but that discussion is yet to have any outcome.

If you have any questions I will answer them transparently here,  unless you specifically DM me.

I will update you all with more clarity once we determine an outcome -.

Ralsei leaked player IP addresses. This is a serious offence. It’s a breach of data protection laws. He will not be unbanned.

I take player privacy very seriously. Protecting people's sensitive data - including IP addresses - is something I am not happy we've not been able to do, however what do you expect me to do? There is no way for me to know who leaked those IPs. Unfortunately someone (or multiple people) in the staff team are pathetic individuals that wish to harm the server and its players, and wish to also break the law at the same time by leaking IPs. If I do find out who they are I won't hesitate to report them to the authorities.

@Mike @Karbz please lock, and add anything I might have missed to conclude this. Thanks.