Author Topic: Community Transparency - Overdoz  (Read 17707 times)

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
Re: Community Transparency - Overdoz
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2024, 02:13:29 am »
Bro fr stop yapping.

Stop pretending like u havent been banned many times and they gave u secound chances, your members were given many ‘chances’ before as well as ur whole crew before disbanding.

Management had given many chances to overdoz too, yet he denied following server rules and got banned multiple times. He cheated, management gave him another chance. He trashtalked/became racist ingame, management gave him another chance. He multi accounted many times, management gave him another chance, what the fuck are you talking about lil brat? Also one of your crew member “behindyou” got banned for using aimbot which he hides from ya all. Nvm. The point is about management, how they kept it hidden from us and took him into staff team meanwhile knowing that he's overdoz and denied our reports we made against him, the guy who cheated, multi accounted, ban evaded, became racist multiple times got hired in staff team by our lovely karbz, he knew that hypernova is overdoz but he kept it hidden.

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • Respect: +6/-47
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Scav
  • Discord name: scav.566
  • Crew: oG
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2024, 02:18:38 am »
Bro fr stop yapping.

Stop pretending like u havent been banned many times and they gave u secound chances, your members were given many ‘chances’ before as well as ur whole crew before disbanding.

the fcuk are you talking about lil filthy dog? if you're here as a defending shield of overdoz, then kindly fuck off from this topic because you're very weak to do this role now. please get the fuck off mcnr forums and clean yo'ass.
Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline overdoz

• Banned
  • rizzgod
  • Respect: +18/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [wT]overdoz
  • Discord name: rizzlerdozz
  • Crew: Wu Tang forevaa
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2024, 02:29:57 am »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

And you're still talking about second chances?
So the video is not unlisted ill wait for an admin to respond this. You can see on this video and the actions he shows that he was killed by aventador and you and your friends were involved in killing ardealul. Which means your revenge has been already taken but still you somehow started shooting them even when they were running and wasnt shooting you. ill wait for admins to respond this appeal now
Goodluck

Offline Vippy

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2024, 02:34:34 am »
I never used goodfather account while i was banned, never been that fanboi who especially use multiaccount to get into oG lmao “Enn”

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2024, 02:38:25 am »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

this is how you lied on players after getting banned and it shows even a staff who did what supposed to be done got scammed by you

"if you're crew is wuTung my meat i shall push into your tongue"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 02:45:34 am by Its uknown »

Offline Vippy

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2024, 02:47:28 am »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php?topic=14239.0

Offline PriteeeZzz_

• Respect: +2/-9
  • Sussy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: PriteeeZzz_
  • Discord name: boogeeymann
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2024, 02:52:02 am »
So if u are giving a banned player another chance and even he impressed u then give another chance to every banned players to prove themselves. Every one should get equality then why only one.

Offline PriteeeZzz_

• Respect: +2/-9
  • Sussy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: PriteeeZzz_
  • Discord name: boogeeymann
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2024, 02:58:20 am »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

The way u have put me on toxic list proves nothing cuz I never got banned for this shits and bla bla. I don't get that much of toxic until a player trashtalks a lot.

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2024, 03:04:07 am »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Reminder if you get mocked/insulted by a Albanian, please respect them and I apologize if I hurted any Albanian in past.

Offline Scav

• Banned
  • me with the dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2024, 03:05:41 am »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Yes, we do.

Offline Its uknown

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-3
  • DCCO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Unknown
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2024, 03:29:33 am »
(click to show/hide)

"[oG]Beaten - Leaking staff stuff"

So you saying, all the staffs should stay corrupted same as you.. That's what MCNR Team require?

Offline SilenTHunteR

• Respect: +7/-19
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sierra117
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2024, 04:28:17 am »
I personally don't want to be an admin, but even with this worse case you believe that these player should get a chance to be a staff member regardless of the rules they broke, then why am I never asked to be the part of the community or so many other players who've been playing from a long time and have done not even the 1 percent of what these guys have (Walt, Overdoze, Saz and so on). I believe people who break rule stands with no creditability at first place to be a staff member. I have faced such scenarios personally where I was stunned to know the level of politics in this server.

Starting with Walt, a tester who broke rules intentionally and even accepted that he broke the rule, gets promoted to mod next day. Saz, a guy used to play here, passed racist comments to me calling me a third worlder person, I replied him "a fucking racist" got us both 3 infractions, Next week not only his infractions were revoked and he was a mod as well, When I raised my voice against this I was offered to be an admin by MD540 who was previously admin here too just so I don't go out shouting about it. I mean I am really confused how does the staff thing goes around here? Like you're ok till you're not breaking rules, and when you do you will either promoted or demoted, very confusing.

Offline RishabhVishwakarma

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Owner of Shri Hari Developers
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RishabhVishwakarma
  • Discord name: imrishabh
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2024, 06:15:42 am »
respected Sir , please give me one chance i was just using some allowed mods i don't know what is sprinthook my friend shared me his gta he forget to remove some files i request please recheck my report and please give one chance please  :'( :'( :'(

PLEASE UNBAN ME

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,19254.0.html

i am so sorry i will always recheck all mods please give me a chance sir  :-[
hariom

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2024, 06:22:57 am »
@Karbz @Mike normal player can't see other players ip so there is someone in staff who helped ralsei.
Figure it out first. Without staff help ralsei can't do that.
 Llizzii is in wt clan when he promoted to mod I'm near future,  any guarantee that he will be  loyal to staff and to other players in server, NO
He will definitely help his clan even after becoming mod he just need to remove is tag. What a logic is this.
I don't think he will do the job with loyalty because his loyalty with his clan and what about wt clan enemies. He gonna misuse power against them Ofcourse he will do .
So first hire new staff(at least those who never been in any crew from starting) and kick old one
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 06:42:13 am by franklyn »

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2024, 06:34:17 am »
Lol wtf transparency, they be defending an ex aimbotting ban evading, lying retard who tried to fool your staff on multiple occassions while evading. Why haven't you mentioned the excuses this guy made to fool your staff, all the cousin shit he came up with when he was caught on og enn account? Have tou forgotten how many staff members were against his promotion to tester? How are you saying it's transparency when you already did everything? You hired an ex aimbotting ban evader into the staff, just do a poll within the staff team, mods+ and just see for yourself how many players want this FAIR PLAYER overdoz to be given a third or fourth whatever chance. Also I don't see a point in curious being banned anymore if that is the case, if we are personally unbanning players just ndcause they deserve a second chance, then curious is a way better choice than overdoz. I don't know how can anyone even defend this guy here lmaooo, this the same guy that told your staff that I'm using vpn for privacy issues, everyone was against him yet our hands were tied and he played us and then you slapped us on the face by hiring an evader into the staff team. Also, his 'past' is not clean, it's one thing to talk to you and join after you have given the approval but this guy started evading as soon as we caught him on his enn account, how the fuck are you saying that that is his "past" when he was literally evading a week ago??? Giving people second chance does not mean welcoming them as a moderator that's just going too far when dealing with evading insects like him, this guy should be banned for 6 months and then after that he should not be allowed to join staff for 1 year, this will be the majority's choice if you do a poll. I don't think there are more than 2-3 staff members that would support unbanning this guy, the sad part is you say you knew who he was and we were literally telling us we have no proof to place a ban, unreal. Do as you please i yapped

Offline BeatEn

• Respect: +22/-39
  • run d ice wallow come
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: beateN
  • Discord name: BeatEn#5416
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2024, 06:40:49 am »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Finally u dropped ur nice player act rizzlertard, i don't know what magic you did over karbz to make him even consider letting u play let alone accepting u as a mod. I just hope u enjoyed ur time as a mod. And regarding me leaking let me just quote you: "Prove please, assumptions are not allowed" u are so butthurt cuz u probably saw what I wrote about you in the staff chat, I am sure you have it all screenshot but sorry bro I am no longer an admin so even if I wanted to, I couldn't do shit I also like how u are 1 ving all here and no one really defending your sorry ass anymore because u got caught. Privacy issues lool oil up bro staff team coming to ur house wiccked XD

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2024, 06:56:25 am »
I personally don't want to be an admin, but even with this worse case you believe that these player should get a chance to be a staff member regardless of the rules they broke, then why am I never asked to be the part of the community or so many other players who've been playing from a long time and have done not even the 1 percent of what these guys have (Walt, Overdoze, Saz and so on). I believe people who break rule stands with no creditability at first place to be a staff member. I have faced such scenarios personally where I was stunned to know the level of politics in this server.

Starting with Walt, a tester who broke rules intentionally and even accepted that he broke the rule, gets promoted to mod next day. Saz, a guy used to play here, passed racist comments to me calling me a third worlder person, I replied him "a fucking racist" got us both 3 infractions, Next week not only his infractions were revoked and he was a mod as well, When I raised my voice against this I was offered to be an admin by MD540 who was previously admin here too just so I don't go out shouting about it. I mean I am really confused how does the staff thing goes around here? Like you're ok till you're not breaking rules, and when you do you will either promoted or demoted, very confusing.

Pick your battles. In that case, admins were baby sitting. Would you rather have someone join every day with rapid fire and aimbot because you wanted to punish them over something so minor or would you avoid a capable troublesome person?

I am honestly glad I did not reinstall samp when I heard about the reset. The only sane person left around is probably Mike, only because he doesn’t deal with reports/bans.

Offline Ravager

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-86
  • fastest man alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2024, 07:17:35 am »
@Karbz if u gonna unban every random nigga just coz he said "he's changed now" then what's the fucking point of a perma ban.leave both of the dickheads banned and also if u unbanning overdoz then unban every1 who had at least didn't ruined the server that bad for example xev was just a verbal nigga he just used bad words with Mike and Clara was banned permanently.takr example of stylebender too also what about hellboss tho if u can let 1 aimbotters unbanned then what's the matter with a ban evader/multiacc. Also jastak1,Macrogamer, akifrz,ghost1e,ez.puppy/panda12, bendary,curious ,Daryl from forums as they did nothing wrong compared to overdoZ

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2024, 07:21:14 am »
@Karbz if u gonna unban every random nigga just coz he said "he's changed now" then what's the fucking point of a perma ban.leave both of the dickheads banned and also if u unbanning overdoz then unban every1 who had at least didn't ruined the server that bad for example xev was just a verbal nigga he just used bad words with Mike and Clara was banned permanently.takr example of stylebender too also what about hellboss tho if u can let 1 aimbotters unbanned then what's the matter with a ban evader/multiacc. Also jastak1,Macrogamer, akifrz,ghost1e,ez.puppy/panda12, bendary,curious ,Daryl from forums as they did nothing wrong compared to overdoZ

👌👌👍👍

Offline PezeR

• Personal wT Driver
  • Respect: +9/-14
  • FEAR OF THE WU-TANG!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: wT_PeZ
  • Discord name: Pezer#5276
  • Crew: [wT] Wu-Tang
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2024, 07:50:56 am »
Its okay for men to cry @Vippy @BeatEn @franklyn