Author Topic: [B]TheDan , [RA]Velickovic cop hunt [DISMISSED]  (Read 1239 times)

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +27/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
[B]TheDan , [RA]Velickovic cop hunt [DISMISSED]
« on: December 17, 2021, 01:36:05 pm »
Your in-game name[9T]stacJ
Their in-game name[ B]TheDan , [RA]Velickovic
Date & Time of incident (UTC)just now
DetailsI was afk for a while, when i came back i just switched to Cop. Went outside the PD, just in a minute 2 cars arrived with like 8 MWs and started shooting cops (could be revenge on other cops) in that scene I just rushed and crouched behind the metal fences otuside PD. Still some players shot at me but they tried to avoid to kill me thinking that its not cop hunt like you can see in the action log timestamps. Dan shot me first but stopped, but he then shot me again after a couple seconds the reason I'm also blaming him for the cop hunt and then the other guy Velickovic shot me to death. Dan was there in the whole situation but when I reported Velickovic in-game , I had a respond with 'Monitoring Player' like seriously ? Monitoring player for cop hunt report ? I am sure Dan handled this report because I specially mentioned him while reporting. He's just acting blind. Even if dan dont get punished for cop hunt, he should be warned for his trash moderating skills
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)EVIDENCE_HERE
« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 08:07:40 am by trina »

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: [B]TheDan , [RA]Velickovic cop hunt
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 01:48:13 pm »
Moving this to staff complaints since it contains a staff member.

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 04:08:27 pm »
There was alot of cops attacking us some of them are your crew mates and i saw you teaming with them on us, i saw you aiming at us thats why i shot you.

and about the report im not even the one who responded on your report and please watch your language when you talk about a staff member make it civil or you may get punished for your words.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 04:16:45 pm by Dan »

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +27/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2021, 07:36:08 pm »
Well Dan said that I aimed at him which is totally a lie but it can be proved by action logs. As I was going afk after every minute while it's pretty clear I was a bit busy. I was on my phone when all this happened. They all came started shooting but I went crouched near the PD fence and I don't even know who was there. According to him my crew members were there which I don't really know.. if I was active enough to aim at them why will I not shoot a single bullet at them? In between 13:07:32 to 13:07:55 (the time period of them shooting me)
It can be proved because those 8 or 7 guys were in car and if I even shoot 1 bullet at them it'll get logged as I'm damaging their car
Why won't I shoot and just aim at them while I am with my crew members
We all know we should be careful when we're going to take our revenge inside the PD itself
Dan should know it too
And yea he's lying about me even aiming at them because I can't prove it with action logs
I failed to record it because I don't play that much samp nowadays and was mostly afk all time today. Why will I record my paused gameplay.. as soon as I returned this happened

trina

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2021, 08:07:24 am »
I was told you aimed at them but unfortunately, the actions do not show that and without video proof it's a he said she said situation. This is which I recommend you both and everyone to record their gameplay. But, that would be pointless on your end since you were paused but could have come in handy for Dan. I also suggest if you want to go AFK that you go hide somewhere else in a better spot that isn't in the way of where criminals might come/be so you can avoid being in a situation like this. I have spoken to Dan about this as well and will suggest to Mike that he adds when a cop aims at players in action logs so we can actually have that shown for easier evidence. Case dismissed. @stacJ @Dan