Author Topic: Administrator Karbz and Levii are completely ignoring my words  (Read 1033 times)

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
Administrator Karbz and Levii are completely ignoring my words
« on: December 14, 2021, 05:30:45 pm »
I would invite you all to read these topics, about one about Threat status rules (with the Levii's ignored complaint took as example), and the other one is about 2 guys just not aware of the server rules shooting a Most Wanted by default, without checking crimes or something else, and not only, because these guys are recidive and they have got reported more than 1 time for the same things.
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,9773.0.html <---- READ THIS BEFORE
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,9778.0.html <---- ADMINISTATOR KARBZ IGNORING
In the first topic's example, Cop Windah kills me with a sniper rifle while i was in surrendering animation, more than 1 time, until i die. He just didn't care about the surrendering animation, or the fact that i was saying STOP in the chat, he just went Terminator mode. Administrator Levii ignored everything because i had the crime "Shooting in public" due to shooting at the vault guard in the bank. Like Windah checked my /crimes before shooting... Check if he typed /crimes 1 single time during his playtime! I'm curious! I'm also curious about haibane and PrinceJD! (with this last one unable even to communicate with the chat).
In the second topic it's crystalline clear that Administrator Karbz totally ignored my words, not only in the server, where i firstly reported the players in the second topic, where i just got ignored while i was asking him, repeatedly and uselessly, to go reading the topic i have quoted above, and he was just like "check it someone said you are wrong". No one still replied to that. Not only ignoring my advice on the server but also completely ignoring every word i said in the complaint i made after that here on the forum. He just did not think about the logic of how the things work here. How can someone aiming a spray can at a cashier to rob a store be considered a threat? Also, where is that written? It is not in /coprules, it is not in /dm, it is not in /rules and it is not on the server rules on the forum. If robbing an NPC with aiming him a spray can or gun makes you a threat, this would be a DM server.

@Charlie i've removed the DISMISSED status because i wanted to reply to @Karbz (i think he explained pretty much nothing)
Reply to Karbz's comments:

1) I think if even the Most Most Wanted "surrender" in front of cops, they should rather arrest the suspect preserving his life than sniping him repeatedly to death while he is not moving, unarmed, and asking to be arrested.(Arresting gives more XP and Money for a reason). That's a Hitman behavior, not a cop's behavior. Otherwise surrendering would be useless, i would rather run and be sniped being an hard target instead of surrendering and be shot like an ammunation training target. That guy shot me 8 times with a sniper rifle, over and over again, shot after shot, while i was completely standing still with my hands raised, asking to be arrested. I said "stop, i am surrendering" and he shot again, i said "stop" another time and he shot again. It's difficult to me thinking that this guy ever reads the chat, or check /crimes before shooting. Check if he ever did that during his playtime please, i am curious to know!. You admins are actually doing the cop's job! They should say "I checked his crimes and he assaulted with deadly weapon" instead of you. If the rule is that a suspect with hands raised it's still a threat i think should it be changed. I will ask about this. And btw in there i was accusing Levii and not you. (he dealed with that report) That's why you don't remember that event, i said that.

2) In my /actions the "surrender" animation is logged, as you can see in the screenshot, and i thought you could check players's /actions, since i can do that as a normal player, if not i'm sorry, but i still proved it with the screenshots i posted in the topic.

3) It's completely normal! I did never say that you should run to deal with my report! I just said "can you check my post on the forum?"
(Engraved, this topic:)
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,9773.0.html

You could just say "I'm a lot busy now, i am overburdened with stuff now, i will check it later, when i have the time to read it well". You actually said "That's old, check the reply, you are wrong", acting like you read that. I've said "Oh ok, i will go check right now" but nobody did reply to it yet!

4) I am not saying you can't make mistakes, we are all humans. I've opened this report because Mike said that shooting an NPC doesn't make you become a threat (it's in the topic i quoted) and you are saying the exact opposite, and you are dealing with reports under that belief. And also, again, where is that written? Where is the rule that says shooting an NPC makes someone a threat? I'm not saying you can't make errors, you should make errors in order to improve like everyone else here. Nobody is perfect and i may be wrong too.

5) I am not doubting about being an Admin is an hard job, i can just imagine how annoying must be investigating in 200 players's actions just for a little thing, while you would just play. I have never said being an admin is easy peasy thing. I am just saying that exactly for that reason you should acting with more calm and deal with 1 report deeply in order to close that forever. If i am opening this it's because i feel the problem has not been solved, it should be clear.
I don't want any problems with anyone, and i am sorry if i am being annoying to you, and if you feel i am not respecting your job, because i actually want to do all these things, and if that happened it's been a misunderstanding.

I also wanted to know what do you think about this, since you didn't really say nothing about it (it's written up): "If robbing an NPC aiming him a spray can or a gun makes you a threat, this would be a DM server." Because like you are saying, robbing a supermarket it's equal to a death sentence. Public Enemy N°1
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 12:44:31 am by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: Administrator Karbz and Levii are completely ignoring my words
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 08:45:06 pm »
I would just like to comment a few things.

If you were a threat, and you go into the 'surrender' animation that means nothing,  while you are still a threat you can still be killed. 

Secondly - Animations that you do, are not logged, so there is no possible way I can see whether you're doing an animation unless I was spectating you. It's clear I wasn't, as I do NOT remember this occurring at all.

Thirdly - Just because I am active in-game, does not always mean I am there waiting for your reports.  If I am already dealing with a report, I'm not dropping what I am doing to deal with your report.

Fourthly - I am not a robot, I am a human being and will make mistakes. With that being said,  we are not ignoring your words, we might not be viewing your reports in time, or we might have been busy doing other things (watching cheaters, other rule breakers, looking at other reports).

Final statement - Become a mod/admin for a week,  and look at all the utter crap we need to deal with when it comes to reports, we get barely any time to play on the server.  I enjoy doing it, that's why I'm still around here.

I'll make sure to stop everything I am doing to appropriately deal with your reports next time though boss!

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +74/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
Re: Administrator Karbz and Levii are completely ignoring my words
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 11:23:13 pm »
Nothing else to add, Karbz explained pretty much everything.
Complaint dismissed.