Author Topic: Banned cause of Infraction : Cop Hunting  (Read 1901 times)

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
Banned cause of Infraction : Cop Hunting
« on: August 13, 2020, 06:07:36 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)3290
Your in-game nameXzar
Ban or infraction appeal?Banned cause of infraction both
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone13/08/2020/ 12:22
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCop hunting.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Infraction leads to ban
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Well like i just served a short ban ./infractions its clearly mentioned when u return upon a short ban ur infractions point will be set to 0 . So i already had like 10 infractions and i got this one cop hunting* which i dont belive it actually is cop hunt.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?I dont thinks so
Any more information to provide?well , In cop hunting rules these lines are clearly mentioned
 - You may kill them if the oppose threat to you (kill, arrest, chase /etc)
- You may kill them if they are a group and one of them is attacking you
- You may kill them if they get very close to you
- You may kill them if they camp outside the bank or your house
so i robbed this cop . which i can . what would i do else in CNR server obvisouly i m there to rob if i'm robber so i sit in his bike as passenger robbed him and then i couldnt exit his car cause he was driving (must have happen with u guys as well) he was driving i shot so that he would stop and and i can leave his bike . but he came out of his bike and *he was very close to me* rules mentioned *he try to tazer/arrest me* rules mentioned ... @trina my previous infraction were still there so i got one infraction and boom .So dont lock this topic. and let me reply. other admins is this cop hunt?

and as far as i know cop hunt is like that u run after/find  cops and kill them . not this. .

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
Re: Banned cause of Infraction : Cop Hunting
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 06:59:16 pm »
Waiting for @Flyburger 's response, just wait for him.
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 02:27:47 am »

Isn't that obvious you robbed him and start shooting at him when the cop had no idea what to do. He came here clueless with his bike and he think you wanna be friends with him so he gave you a ride, you went up and he accelerated. But then you robbed him, he's slow down and you start shooting at him already. That speed is not fast and you're able to get off bike anyway, so stop lying. He only want to taze you because you already shot him so it's called self defense there.

If you say so, then everyone will just come after you when you're a cop, rob you and instant start shooting at you. You know why? BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO ME, in fact, if you wanna rob someone, you will be super close to them so then only you can rob them. Why not just go to every cop, rob them and start shooting at them? Sometimes it take common sense in different situation, if this case is approved then everyone will just go rob cop and shoot at them because "they are close to me". That isn't not how it should work, use your common sense.

I know you wouldn't satisfied if I deny this appeal as you think you are right, let me bring up manager to settle this shall we?
@Funtastic Power @RoboKill any opinions on this?

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 02:54:45 am »
Alright so, let's break it down one by one per point.
so i robbed this cop . which i can . what would i do else in CNR server obvisouly i m there to rob if i'm robber so i sit in his bike as passenger robbed him and then i couldnt exit his car cause he was driving (must have happen with u guys as well)

Yes it does happen to me sometimes, though I usually avoid sitting as passenger with a cop in the first place so this doesn't happen.

he was driving i shot so that he would stop and and i can leave his bike . but he came out of his bike and *he was very close to me* rules mentioned *he try to tazer/arrest me* rules mentioned ...

In this situation you are not allowed to shoot the cop because you want him to stop the vehicle, that is already a cophunt.
As flyburger mentioned, he get off from his bike to self-defense against you because you shot him.
He was very close indeed, but YOU are the one who get close to him not the cop after you gain wanted level. Use some common sense.

And you have a similiar infraction like this situation which is killed a player for no reason after robbing him, you repeated your mistake, you didn't learn from it, hence the infraction is valid.

I won't lock this topic yet because you wish to reply, so go ahead.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 02:57:03 am by Funtastic Power »

Offline xev

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 04:15:11 am »
Okay. I'know very well i'm not supposed to shoot the cop but as u can see i shot left and right not at exact cop. so flyburger this aint a lie. as funta mentioned
it happens to him as well.

Ye when i get off from his bike i ran .but he was tazering me i'm allowed to shoot them right?

Okay last question like in /infractions said when u serve a short ban . ban players will have 0 infractions . each time they have 10 infraction they will be banned
from week to month to 3 month and on on. So if ur going to reject this appeal . reply this /infractions is well why is it mentioned . that u will have 0 point
when u reture after a short ban . When i was unbanned i ask so many admins and mods like no one cares  to anwer me that .When i returned after a short ban
i had 10 infractions trina revoked my assming genders one .which was unfair , then i had 9 so fly burger idk how many infractions he gaved me . but +1 and now
i'm banned reply this situation why my infractions were still nine pls do read /infractions .but if its wrong statement there . Then  pls changed it and stop trolling
other (future)players with these infractions things 

Thanks

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2020, 04:23:16 am »
You are able to get off bike with that speed, he's slow af and there's no reason you will be stucked, so quit it. You straight up shooting at him after you robbed him is blatantly hunting cops. As I said, he start tazing you because you STARTED attacked him FIRST, isn't that clear enough? If you didn't shoot him, I'm sure he wouldn't come and try to arrest you. All the cop do was just self defending after you shot him, there's nothing wrong with him and the problem is on you.

Trolling with infractions? Please , I only gave you one point for such offense how is that called troll? Behave yourself and stop breaking the rules, you are not banned just for only this incident. You have already breaking rules since long ago and you never seems to learn from it except just continue making trouble. I'm sure even Trina would reply the same, so there's no point to appeal this when you already did similar thing back in the days. I have a solution for you, what about you adapt to the rules and obey them? Instead of making trouble? Is that simple enough ?

Offline xev

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2020, 04:35:40 am »

Trolling with infractions? Please , I only gave you one point for such offense how is that called troll? Behave yourself and stop breaking the rules,

I didnt meant by ur infractions are trolling me ...

i mean by /infractions . pls read carefully what it says

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2020, 05:23:12 am »
Basically what he's trying to say, his infraction points didn't reset after he serve his ban before, meanwhile in the /infractions dialog box it says it will reset. Will forward this to mike.
Locked.

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2020, 11:03:28 am »
Too bad you decide to evade your ban instead of waiting for a solution.

See you in 2021.
xo