Author Topic: Last Ban Appeal  (Read 1033 times)

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
Last Ban Appeal
« on: August 14, 2020, 01:22:38 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)3299
Your in-game nameXzar
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone14/08/2020 5:58
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBan Evasion
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because of  Ban Evading
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?ban evasion
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?N/A
Any more information to provide?Lets start from the start .
Everyone Knows my case from last few weeks. So i was banned because of cbug .(10 infraction) and that week
ban was reduce to 2 days by Megatron . So upon returning this short ban i checked me infractions and all of my infractions were there which i was shock to see that
(infraction box dialog says when u serve a short ban u get 0 infractions)this statement is a missundestanding. So nvm i try to reach mods.admins.manager
but it wasnt helpfull someofthem ignored . some of them said they will stay ,some say wait untill they expired.well after soo many tries , maybe i wont be banned
when i get 11th infraction.(i was wrong) so i got this infraction (cop hunt) which make me banned for 1 month .then again i tried to reach admins and try to explain my situation. make an https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,4787.msg21731.html#new post. and make a appeal but still no response . the whole one days was pass . so i woke up and saw fly burger and funta reply at my appeal i try to explain them the situation .but they didnt understand what i was trying to say
(i lost all hope)then funta forwarded the case to mike. and mike replied here https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,4787.msg21731.html#new and said
this is missuderstanding .and these lines will be removed in next update.but mike removed all of  my infraction. my infraction was 0. i didnt read the mike
reply.cause i lost all hope after so many trying so many times. and then i evaded the ban .but i just join skip the tutorial and get a bmx . i barely started playing
but i was banned asap. NVM. cause i lost all hope. and in real life i gotta job to do from monday so i let it go and the timing was (9:00am to 6:00pm)(barely will have time to play then) but i saw mike message at fourm that my infraction were set to 0 . so if the infraction are 0. then i dont think so its ban evade.cause im not banned. maybe it multi account .because i was already unbanned (Mike reset my infractions to 0).i did make a another account and thought if it got caught
then i would stop trying and move on .but i was lucky i guess my infractions were set to 0. by mike (it was misunderstanding) so thats my last appeal.
i hope it get accept. the reason i evade .cause i see no hope after trying soo many times .i hope u guy would understand.

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
Re: Last Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 02:46:18 pm »
Hi

So basically, we were pleased to investigate about the infraction system issue and fixing it, we kindly asked you to wait.
Instead, you are ban evading with the name RezX or RexZ or whatever the name is. Ip was very close and you had the same GPCI. 100% ban evading.
And as stated in your ban message, there is clearly written that if you are attempting to evade a ban, your main account will be permanently banned.
I gave your Xzar account a perma ban, that means you are not welcome in the server anymore.

Farewell
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 11:29:57 am by MD045 »