Author Topic: got banned for no rule + my report got invalid  (Read 723 times)

Offline the fire

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +0/-3
    • View Profile
got banned for no rule + my report got invalid
« on: March 23, 2023, 08:14:35 pm »
Your in-game name[NS]2Hpppski
Their in-game namei dont know
Date & Time of incident (UTC)1 min ago also
Detailsone player insulted my family and rdm me for no reason and admin banned me because i said trash admin ALSO THE BAN REASON IS TAKE A BREAK
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)EVIDENCE_HERE

Online Dani.

• Respect: +14/-66
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: got banned for no rule + my report got invalid
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 09:34:31 pm »
I'm the admin who marked that report as Invalid, as because not every insult worth report /ignore command exists for a reason and i explained that to you in Admin pms if you didn't see it it's not my fault either, as for the rdm you are talking about you have not reported the guy for that reason you only reported him for "insulting my father" as for the Ban it was not issued by me but to be honest you deserved it, and those were your last words.

[NS]2Hpppski (7): rdm
[NS]2Hpppski (7): insult
[NS]2Hpppski (7): and trash admin
[NS]2Hpppski (7): and a server shit
[NS]2Hpppski (7) left the server (banned).

Offline the fire

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 09:42:53 pm »
I'm the admin who marked that report as Invalid, as because not every insult worth report /ignore command exists for a reason and i explained that to you in Admin pms if you didn't see it it's not my fault either, as for the rdm you are talking about you have not reported the guy for that reason you only reported him for "insulting my father" as for the Ban it was not issued by me but to be honest you deserved it, and those were your last words.

[NS]2Hpppski (7): rdm
[NS]2Hpppski (7): insult
[NS]2Hpppski (7): and trash admin
[NS]2Hpppski (7): and a server shit
[NS]2Hpppski (7) left the server (banned).
the insults and ban for no break rule deserved it?
anyways i said trash admin and server shit because all that by you you maked me angry and invalid it and calling it not my faults
because i said server shit i will get ban for it? and the guy that insulted my father not wrong at anything?
this the second time you i reported you for first time for ksomk word by a player and you invalid it and now the player that insulting my
dude what do u know about faults?you dont even know what word fault is mean. you not admit your faults and making faults. you invalid my report for the second time. why you banned who insults your family instead of use igrone as
you want me use igrone . btw you doesnt surprise me because it is normal to get this from you, a lot of players make complaints against you and yet words know and the faults know
and this the first complaint against you by me https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,13594.msg65219.html#msg65219 and i reported you for the both also insult invalid and rdm invalid not the first time

@Karbz @Charlie could you see this admin. hes always make faults and talking and use his power in abuse and i hasnt received any message from him like he teliing. btw the player insulted me in pm and i has ss
and also a lot of players complaint against dani for breaking rules and power abuse

here is link show how dani handle hiding evidence and lying, to protect himself (it by anomli)
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,12641.msg60618.html#msg60618
should to remove @Dani of the staff list
Family insults is forbidden! and he not admit that anyways
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 11:14:51 am by the fire »

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +74/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 10:11:55 pm »
Make a ban appeal for the ban, it was not issued by Dani either.
For the invalid complaint matter, not every complaint can be handled with 100% accuracy, that's why you get a prompt saying "If you are not satisfied with this outcome please post on forums under 'Player complaints'.
If players posted staff complaints after every complaint they've submitted is marked invalid, the staff complaints page would be filled.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 10:14:39 pm by Charlie »

Offline the fire

• Street Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2023, 11:14:18 pm »
Make a ban appeal for the ban, it was not issued by Dani either.
For the invalid complaint matter, not every complaint can be handled with 100% accuracy, that's why you get a prompt saying "If you are not satisfied with this outcome please post on forums under 'Player complaints'.
If players posted staff complaints after every complaint they've submitted is marked invalid, the staff complaints page would be filled.
hi.

charile, the player insulted me in pm and i reported him then dani invalid the report for no logic, the family insults is forbidden and i reported the guy for that but dani doesnt punish him and not admit and it is not the first time this is the second time by dani. i have reported a player insults players the family insults and he using arab language to insulting and dani was there and know arab language as well and also he make my report invalid and telling me ign him. charile is the family insults is forbidden or not?  and please tell me is the wrong me or dani? he the person invalid my report for no reason, i think he probably saying the reason ign and i dont know why ign is a reason. i insulted you and i got punish for the reason INSULTS but dani handle the reason IGN and that spoil i got done from dani. and i doesnt reported dani for fake reason i report him for the second time he invalid my report after even the guy insulted me. and also about accuracy he must not invalid my report untill he get proof and it is invalid!. or maybe just do not handle the report then!
please dont close the the topic untill i get justice

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2023, 08:45:01 am »
Hi @the fire after a discussion between myself, managers and Mike we have decided since you are such a troublesome player we would rather ban you than tolerate your shit ass behaviour on the server. We wish you all the best with your future life, but unfortunately its going to be on a Russian server not Mike's Cops and Robbers.

Complaint denied.