Author Topic: Dani RDM & the invalid report "ing"  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Anomali

• Respect: +54/-11
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Anomali
  • Discord name: Anomali#1316
  • Crew: not interested
Dani RDM & the invalid report "ing"
« on: September 01, 2022, 04:09:45 am »
Your in-game name[UM]Anomali
Their in-game nameDani.    And the admin who invalided my report
Date & Time of incident (UTC)about 10 or 15 mins from now
Detailsso i was playing and i went for a pause in the game and after i back I found Dani killed me for no reason and when i asked him why so he said "my wish is a reason" so i reported him and after that admin responded with “invalid report” I'm pretty sure i didn't touch him so i went for him with m8n and killed him after that i was talking with ranja he said next time use /report i said i already did but its invalid after that i relog to take ss and when i typed /actions i found my conversation with ranja is deleted like im talking to my self  and @Perun  was spectating my stream, and he saw my messages with ranja, so please take an action @Karbz its MCNR, not CB shit
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)down
Dani:

Here as you can see how ranja deleted his messages with me like im talking to myself

my actions since i joined

and i didn't SS the part when the report got invalid, but you can see my reaction in this pic:

« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 04:12:30 am by Anomali »

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +74/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
Re: Dani RDM & the invalid report "ing"
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 04:13:16 am »
@Dani show your proof
Moved to staff complaints as it contains a staff member, please wait while a manager replies.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-67
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 05:44:25 am »
Reporting for making false reports on purpose is not a thing here sadly, I can see very well that here you did not have a moneybag https://ibb.co/9Hf1PnN and you started attacking to take mine but you missed many shots except two or three but somehow script didn't register them in actions you can see down in the video that I repaired the caddy myself and never crashed in anything so it still had the 999 hp but not after you started attacking there, when you checked your actions after I killed you, you saw nothing proves that I have right to kill you and thought yourself very smart so that way you can report and get me falsely punished but you are not going to do that with me because I recorded everything, screen might be bad but it's clear, good luck.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vS4oLAw0ggw

Offline Anomali

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 06:18:29 am »
Do you want to play with the proofs' bro? i was shooting sad_299 since he got a bag in the bank and i was following him till he goes outside the bank and takes his car and run away, and then he got crashed and i take his bag u can see that from my actions ING
Dani just deleted that part when i went outside the bank and watched sad_299 till he got his car and run away
as u can see, at this moment i was shooting that red guy "sad_229" to take his moneybag :

also in your video at 0:45 you can see that black bullet of “sad” i was shooting him, and you can see the bullets

Check my actions and “sad_299” actions, and you will see that i was shooting his car at that moment

Offline Anomali

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2022, 06:30:40 am »
So this ss shows how i was fighting him inside the bank for a few secs, and then he goes outside and takes his black car "it was able to see from Dani's video, and he runs away after that he got crashed

so let me explain something, "Bank robbery WL 6" from actions it means i reached the hideout and another thing, as you can see he got crashed at 3:02, and ing time last attacked was 2:01 but since my discord time and gta sa time isn't the same “it means i have a problem in pc time so it's +1 hour”

Offline Dani.

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2022, 06:49:29 am »
first of all I'm not hiding proofs or whatever like you say, I'm saving internet I don't really want to all what happened because that will cost me alot of internet, what I've proved already shows that you still hit me which gives me right to kill, it doesn't matter who were you shotting.

Offline Anomali

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2022, 07:18:40 am »
Bro if you really care about losing the internet u had to delete that part from 0:00 to 0:37 i mean what we can earn from u chatting with your friend or driving a car u just cut the necessary part and let the unnecessary part, You just won’t upload the full video because you saw me fighting “sad” inside the bank and outside of it, but you thought that I'm shooting you, so you killed me that's the true story

Offline Dani.

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2022, 10:00:05 am »
Bro if you really care about losing the internet u had to delete that part from 0:00 to 0:37 i mean what we can earn from u chatting with your friend or driving a car u just cut the necessary part and let the unnecessary part, You just won’t upload the full video because you saw me fighting “sad” inside the bank and outside of it, but you thought that I'm shooting you, so you killed me that's the true story
That's wrong, first I'm not sharing my chat with my friend, I would hide it if anything is private what I was proving there that my caddy was full hp but not after you attacked me, stop trying to prove like I'm just a mad killer and I wanted to get an excuse to kill you I don't have anything personal with anyone, i can just refund you 40k if that's what you got angry from, death medication + weps just to end this topic and we both stay in peace.

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2022, 02:21:21 pm »
Locked until further notice.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2022, 12:05:31 pm »
@Anomali

After reviewing the evidence I could find, I have come to the conclusion that Dani. did indeed break the rules and therefore has been punished.  You had no interaction (that is showing on the logs) at any given time prior to him killing you.

The attack was unnecessary and unprovoked. 

As for Ranja 'deleting' his messages, he did not delete the messages between you. Rather they're automatically omitted (hidden) for ranks below. I was able to view the messages and ranja will also be spoken to in regards to his response to you.

Dani, the evidence you have provided is far from enough, and the logs show you performed an unprovoked attack on [UM]Anomali.