Author Topic: Faksy/Serendipity (his undercover account)  (Read 720 times)

xen0n

Faksy/Serendipity (his undercover account)
« on: September 06, 2022, 09:12:52 pm »
Your in-game name[oG]overdoz
Their in-game nameFaksy/Serendipity (his undercover account)
Date & Time of incident (UTC)today and before aswell
DetailsThis guy is being so annoying idk  whats up with him maybe drinking all day made him go crazy or i dont know. I had "good" relations with him and suddenly one day he became my "enemy" lets say. Its been a week i guess since he started mentioning how many times i got banned on other servers for cheating. Well that doesnt matter since im not cheating here other servers doesnt matter (every staff member said that) @Karbz knows about this only once when he was online and i thought this ended that day but this guy is being really annoying. He's targeting me for something i did on other servers and threatening me that hes going to ban me for cheats which im not cheating and i never cheated on this server. And im telling him here aswell IM BEGGING YOU BAN ME FOR CHEATS, if you got some decent proofs ofc which you dont cuz i aint cheating. I wanna complain this child for Harrasment and Targeting players just to find a reason to ban them (ME exactly) and this is being very annoying cuz even if i dont talk he start spamming that message like 10-20 times. I told [AoD]Refk that "undercover admin died" when he came for us and exploded on a tree, and this guy started being so rude and unprofessional talking about other servers and telling everyone that i cheated on that server, telling them that he will share photos/videos/links aswell which i dont really care since im not cheating in MIKES. The pictures im posting here are just for TODAY, imagine i had to screenshot 17 pics and it still didnt end youknow cuz he's still doing it. He did it before as i mentioned, who got nerves go and check Server-Chat on discord with his name and his undercover account.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://imgur.com/a/L08o6bP

Offline Faksy

• Respect: +44/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Faksy
  • Discord name: regrat#4467
Re: Faksy/Serendipity (his undercover account)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 10:14:45 pm »
3 days ago on discord:

https://i.imgur.com/IlcxaJD.png

Since then, I remind him at least twice every day that we made a deal and he should stop talking. Somehow that helps a bit.

then today:
[19:21:20] [JOIN] Serendipity (ID 38) joined the server.
[19:24:40] [DEATH] Player Serendipity died.  Reason: 0 (Fist)
[19:24:47] [CHAT] [oG]overdoz: undercover admin ded
[19:24:55] [CHAT] Serendipity: thought we had a deal

Long story short, he always shit talks,I respond, he complains, I gave him a way out (he stops talking I stop talking), he couldn't stick to it, he talked shit again, I talked.

Very simple and if necessary I'll gather more proofs. It's all there. At this point I want to counter report him for harrassing me constantly even though we agreed he wouldn't do it anymore.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 10:26:13 pm by Faksy »

Offline Faksy

• Respect: +44/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Faksy
  • Discord name: regrat#4467
Re: Faksy/Serendipity (his undercover account)
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 10:24:11 pm »
Nothing I said was against rules, just like you do buddy

You pick a fight, and are suddenly surprised when I respond. Gtfo dude.

I'll lock this, let manager handle it