Author Topic: Dani. NinjaJacking  (Read 967 times)

Offline Censored

• Respect: +1/-5
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: censoredsamp
  • Crew: Resistance
Dani. NinjaJacking
« on: December 30, 2022, 06:03:12 am »
Your in-game nameCensored
Their in-game nameDani.
Date & Time of incident (UTC)12/30/22 05:47
DetailsDani. exited his vehicle then NinjaJacked me, causing me to die. As you can see from the screenshot, you can confirm I did not die from a weapon or vehicle ramming me.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)
Possibly the best driver on SA-MP?

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
Re: Dani. NinjaJacking
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 06:50:35 am »
Usually this requires a video evidence for the full picture, but luckily you've captured both him in the car and crime logs in chat.

Moving to Staff Complaints.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-64
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2022, 07:12:54 am »
@Censored I guess you need to listen a little bit because it's obvious that's not what I was trying to do, i tried to take you out of the car and driveby you because i was on foot and you were drivebying me so i was only trying to defend myself, not using an ilegal way for sure like you see I'm an admin and my duty is following rules and enforce it to other players not break it, and i can say ninja jack the samp bug is something is not on my hand to control so i could do that on purpose, you killed me several of times, so not at this part and im gonna do this.

Offline Censored

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2022, 02:27:55 am »
@Censored I guess you need to listen a little bit because it's obvious that's not what I was trying to do, i tried to take you out of the car and driveby you because i was on foot and you were drivebying me so i was only trying to defend myself, not using an ilegal way for sure like you see I'm an admin and my duty is following rules and enforce it to other players not break it, and i can say ninja jack the samp bug is something is not on my hand to control so i could do that on purpose, you killed me several of times, so not at this part and im gonna do this.

So you're telling me that you accidentally held Left Shift and Space at the same time you carjacked me (held 3 keys at the same time)? I've played SA-MP since 2008 and never once "accidentally" NinjaJacked someone. Furthermore, I mentioned you in the in-game chat about it, multiple times and you never replied. I'm not sure where your remark about me not "listening" came from. There will certainly be no mention of you saying it was an accident in the chat logs. Lastly, I killed you several times because you were most wanted and engaged with me first. There was, at least on two occasions, times you attacked me without me provoking you to do so. I encourage the admins to view the logs up to two hours before this incident occurred for ample proof to support my claim.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 02:58:35 am by Censored »

Offline Dani.

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2022, 03:50:41 am »
So you're telling me that you accidentally held Left Shift and Space at the same time you carjacked me (held 3 keys at the same time)? I've played SA-MP since 2008 and never once "accidentally" NinjaJacked someone. Furthermore, I mentioned you in the in-game chat about it, multiple times and you never replied. I'm not sure where your remark about me not "listening" came from. There will certainly be no mention of you saying it was an accident in the chat logs. Lastly, I killed you several times because you were most wanted and engaged with me first. There was, at least on two occasions, times you attacked me without me provoking you to do so. I encourage the admins to view the logs up to two hours before this incident occurred for ample proof to support my claim.
I tried to remember exactly what happened at that moment and it appears to me that you are mistaken reporting me for that incident since it was your fault getting that ninjajack.
What happened there was exactly that..
1- You came chasing me in a White Premier Pursuit vehicle while I was driving the yellow infernus
2- I started drivebying you as I was defending myself from you drivebying me in my vehicle
3- drivebying didn't damage you enough so I came outside of the vehicle trying to kill you using the M4 and when I saw you approaching me with your vehicle and using driveby I wanted to get back IN my infernus before I die by driveby but at that exact moment you were too close to my infernus's door which caused me to get into your vehicle instead, and I continued to defend myself using driveby in your vehicle and then at that moment you died by fall damage aka "NinjaJacking"
So yeah, what I am saying is that it's your fault you died that way, it all happened fast and I was acting on defending myself and killing you, it is your fault approaching my vehicle's door while I am trying to enter back to it, so I don't see the point of reporting me with that screenshot that only shows me on the driving seat drivebying and not saying anything about what really happened before that Censored.

Offline Censored

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2022, 04:25:30 am »
I tried to remember exactly what happened at that moment and it appears to me that you are mistaken reporting me for that incident since it was your fault getting that ninjajack.
What happened there was exactly that..
1- You came chasing me in a White Premier Pursuit vehicle while I was driving the yellow infernus
2- I started drivebying you as I was defending myself from you drivebying me in my vehicle
3- drivebying didn't damage you enough so I came outside of the vehicle trying to kill you using the M4 and when I saw you approaching me with your vehicle and using driveby I wanted to get back IN my infernus before I die by driveby but at that exact moment you were too close to my infernus's door which caused me to get into your vehicle instead, and I continued to defend myself using driveby in your vehicle and then at that moment you died by fall damage aka "NinjaJacking"
So yeah, what I am saying is that it's your fault you died that way, it all happened fast and I was acting on defending myself and killing you, it is your fault approaching my vehicle's door while I am trying to enter back to it, so I don't see the point of reporting me with that screenshot that only shows me on the driving seat drivebying and not saying anything about what really happened before that Censored.

You're correct on point one, I chased you because you've attacked me first. You're also correct on point two, we were both engaging in a drive-by. The third point, is where my story differs from yours significantly. Your Infernus was approximately one normal sized vehicle (length wise) away from my vehicle. You exited your vehicle because yours was low on HP (if I had to guess, somewhere around ~500HP). You then approached my vehicle on purpose with a sawn-off equipped and entered my car and killed me via a well known bug (that has existed for MANY years, at least 8 to be exact). I do not believe it was in your judgement to enter your nearly destroyed Infernus to run because of the amount of cops online, you would've been better off killing me then proceeding to /rpv your vehicle then fix it via the interaction menu, as many criminals do. I was actually continuously driving forward and backward while I was attempting to drive-by you and based on our previous interactions on the day this incident occurred, I believe it was in your best interest to kill me as revenge for the multiple times I've killed you during engagements you've started.

Furthermore, as a note mostly pertaining to the staff reviewing this report, it's theoretically impossible for me to record every reportable incident that occurs and I don't have any recording software to do so, mostly because I choose not to report most of these events. However, you have a player, who unbeknownst to me, happened to be a staff member utilizing a well known glitch in SA-MP claiming it was "my fault" that this incident occurred. Ask yourself, is it a normal practice to be holding the Left Shift, Space and F keys simultaneously while engaging in an active gunfight? I'd like to request the staff view the player logs up to (approximately) two hours before this incident occurred since this is a report against a staff member. You can see by both the player logs and chat logs that my story factual and based in reality.

Offline Dani.

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2022, 07:08:07 pm »
You're correct on point one, I chased you because you've attacked me first. You're also correct on point two, we were both engaging in a drive-by. The third point, is where my story differs from yours significantly. Your Infernus was approximately one normal sized vehicle (length wise) away from my vehicle. You exited your vehicle because yours was low on HP (if I had to guess, somewhere around ~500HP). You then approached my vehicle on purpose with a sawn-off equipped and entered my car and killed me via a well known bug (that has existed for MANY years, at least 8 to be exact). I do not believe it was in your judgement to enter your nearly destroyed Infernus to run because of the amount of cops online, you would've been better off killing me then proceeding to /rpv your vehicle then fix it via the interaction menu, as many criminals do. I was actually continuously driving forward and backward while I was attempting to drive-by you and based on our previous interactions on the day this incident occurred, I believe it was in your best interest to kill me as revenge for the multiple times I've killed you during engagements you've started.

Furthermore, as a note mostly pertaining to the staff reviewing this report, it's theoretically impossible for me to record every reportable incident that occurs and I don't have any recording software to do so, mostly because I choose not to report most of these events. However, you have a player, who unbeknownst to me, happened to be a staff member utilizing a well known glitch in SA-MP claiming it was "my fault" that this incident occurred. Ask yourself, is it a normal practice to be holding the Left Shift, Space and F keys simultaneously while engaging in an active gunfight? I'd like to request the staff view the player logs up to (approximately) two hours before this incident occurred since this is a report against a staff member. You can see by both the player logs and chat logs that my story factual and based in reality.
I never exited my vehicle because it was low on HP, my vehicle's HP was never near 500 it was infact never below 800 HP which isn't considered low, I never equipped my sawn-off shotgun and never shot your vehicle with it at that moment I used M4 and UZI, I never wanted to enter your vehicle I was trying to get back in my vehicle since you started drivebying me and I was still on foot which could have lead to my death, so at that exact moment you were too close to my vehicle's driving seat door which lead to my character choosing your vehicle instead of mine to enter and drive.
Nothing of all that was my fault, I never wanted to get into your vehicle, you approached my vehicle's door while I am trying to get back in which lead to that NinjaJack.
Also you are talking about "you can never hit L Shift, Space and F keys at the same time accidentally in a gunfight" those exact 3 keys are the most pressed keys in this game, and me pressing them in a gunfight is not "unusual" or "abusing a bug" attempt at all since I was literally near my vehicle's door and also defending myself and shooting you, let alone trying to survive the driveby, those 3 can and will be pressed everytime you are fighting someone and also trying to get back into your vehicle.

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +73/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2022, 08:58:34 pm »
You only have to hold the running key or the jumping key, not 3 keys.
Dani will be warned to be careful next time around.

Offline Censored

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2022, 10:21:31 pm »
You only have to hold the running key or the jumping key, not 3 keys.
Dani will be warned to be careful next time around.

That was not my understanding but thank you for your prompt resolution of this issue.