Author Topic: Zack and Smixy Power Abuse  (Read 672 times)

Offline The_G.

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: The_G.
Zack and Smixy Power Abuse
« on: January 02, 2023, 07:58:46 pm »
Your in-game nameThe_General
Their in-game nameZack and Smixy
Date & Time of incident (UTC)DATE_AND_TIME_HERE
DetailsFirst of all, Smixy robbed me twice when I was cop. The second time he bribed his friend cop so I would not arrest him. I went off-duty to kill him, and when I tried, he reported me and I was frozen. After which he attempted to rob me while being frozen, then killed me. I demanded I want a free kill on smixy and a free rob attempt while he is frozen, because that was... In return Zack gave me 50k with "sorry". I was winning when I was frozen, and after everything I continued to demand I want a free kill but was not given one. As a result, I became toxic so good job at the infraction afterwards. Finally, please take a moment and notice I did not disrespect anyone here as I wrote the report, I should be given a reward for just that, thanks.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://imgur.com/a/hdcIVYa

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: Zack and Smixy Power Abuse
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 08:11:37 pm »
You being frozen was a misunderstanding, the staff member in question failed to appropriately check the action logs. Smixy_ had made multiple valid RDM reports and upon looking at first glance it looked like you were just opening up fire on Smixy_ for no reason at all.

Looking a bit further back at the logs we could see you were claiming revenge, going off duty to kill smixy_  there most certainly could have been other methods the staff member could have used but the process they took was more than sufficient.

You were compensated, staff are not required to give you anything else.

Offline The_G.

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 08:47:49 pm »
So you are saying asking for a free kill just as I was killed, is not fair? I asked for this before the 50k. And even afterwards.  Money means nothing to me, I was chasing that player to kill him for near 30 minutes. My revenge was valid. Is this how you handle things?

Offline The_G.

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 08:56:55 pm »
Also I would like Smixy punished for making false reports.

Offline The_G.

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 10:22:54 pm »
You know what, when I get punished 4 times in less than a week unfairly, not sure why I even bother waiting for an answer. I will find my own way to punish those two, thanks. Hopefully that happens before I leave this server, bye.