Author Topic: Vehicle Storages.  (Read 1730 times)

Not rated

Offline Smoob

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Be Positive
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Smoob
  • Discord name: Smoob#4538
Vehicle Storages.
« on: April 12, 2020, 05:16:21 pm »
Hello everyone, I wanted to make a realistic robbery with burrito and just wanted to rob houses and store the stolen things in the van "burrito" but it doesn't work i can't event open a trunk, that car is useless when u can't use that also can't modify.  it would be good if we could use burrito's trunk also other vehicles trunks aren't working can't be open.

Also i think there are trunk capicity 36 i think the same for all vehicles. i think it would be good to be balanced that SUV/VAN/Trunk would have more capicity trunk than sedans and coupes.

sa-mp-208" border="0
sa-mp-209" border="0

And any option to use our trunk for storage like put weapons money and other things like: Repair kit, Tire kit, Medkit it would be more usefull and more enjoyable.

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
Re: Vehicle Storages.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 07:54:36 pm »
+1 cuz it doesnt even make sense as you can store 36 items in sedans as well as in SUV, but we cannot even store in VAN/TRUCK. Would love if this is added, it gives more storage , enjoyment and more money.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 07:59:17 pm by DabbingPitbull »

Offline Mazen

• Banned
  • Respect: +17/-4
  • BomBom
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mazen
  • Discord name: Mazen#0957
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 09:45:51 pm »
So you want to use Vans/SUV to store stolen items highly agree since i joined burgles earlier and see the amount of money and stuff you can rob and use without paying money for it +1

And you want to store items in the trunk too okay my vote will be natural cause there is inventory you holding it every where

About guns storing them in trunk maybe suggest that mike make a gun warehouse you can work there but in the same time you can rob weapons shipments that will give you good amount of guns win win you can work and steal from the same place my vote will be +1

but stick with 1 suggestion per thread since mike can accept 1 of them but not the rest so you will putting him in situation that he can't move the thread to accepted suggestions or denied ones

Offline ranja

• Respect: +109/-27
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 04:36:57 am »
+1

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 02:57:22 pm »

About guns storing them in trunk maybe suggest that mike make a gun warehouse you can work there but in the same time you can rob weapons shipments that will give you good amount of guns win win you can work and steal from the same place my vote will be +1

This would be a cool new job, with incentive. Perhaps you can take a couple out of the shipment or be able to buy them for cheaper than Ammunation. Maybe as your skill gets higher you can get better weapons per shipment.. just a thought.

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 03:19:35 pm »

Offline Mazen

• Banned
  • Respect: +17/-4
  • BomBom
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mazen
  • Discord name: Mazen#0957
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2020, 10:40:04 pm »

let me add something really quick you will have to choose between stealing weapons and get good amount of money of course there will be reset timer to prevent farming methods