Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 292 times)

Offline [HC]TryHardyy

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [HC]TryHardyy
  • Discord name: MacPeener2#9023
  • Crew: [HC]
My ban appeal
« on: January 24, 2024, 04:21:28 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)Dont remember
Your in-game nameTryHardyy
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonedont know sorry
Ban/infraction reason and detailsban evade
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I didnt ban evade so i need another chance
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?As i said before i didnt gave that guy password to my account.so i was playing server called bewz deathmatch and there was a player called skull_ and he asked me do i play mcnr and then i said Yes, And he told that he also had played this server and asked me does i have another account to give him. then i said yes my brother dont play now since hes got a job to do now and i gave him the password for the account Called Climax.So the password was same to all our account of my and my brothers.and my wifi got disconnected then when i came back i saw my account was banned for 2 weeks then i posted a unban appeal saying this whole thing then beaten said i will not be unbanned.since he is a ban evader called macrogamer and he ban evaded with my account .i didnt know he was banned.since i did not gave him the password for my account i need another chance because im not the one who ban evaded.And the new reset is here i really want to play mcnr i wish mcnr staff will do something fair to me.Thank You!
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Kandel
Any more information to provide?Kandel had seen macrogamer playing my account while i was offline

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-67
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 05:19:10 pm »
As i said before i didnt gave that guy password to my account and i gave him the password for the account Called Climax.So the password was same to all our account of my and my brothers
You didn't give him your account password but you gave him the same password of all the accounts, That's literally the same thing, Denied.