Author Topic: CLARA Threatening to BAN ME (RESOLVED)  (Read 8802 times)

trina

CLARA Threatening to BAN ME (RESOLVED)
« on: January 02, 2020, 01:48:17 am »
REPOSTING THIS TO HIDE THE NAME OF THE PERSON IN THE SCREENSHOTS... WILL SHOW WHO IT IS TO MIKE IN PRIVATE IF HE NEEDS TO KNOW WHO SENT THEM.

Hey Mike, I reported the admin "Xx_Clara_Bunny_xX" in the past to you. I am back to report her again. Here is a little back story on my history with her. She has hated me since the first day I joined your Server. I think she got upset because I was wanted and she couldn't catch me and since than has had it out for me. Sure, I spoke negatively about her but always in /w or /pm to another player. I never said it directly towards her or in public chat. We have the right to talk shit about other players if its not direct to them or in public chat. I feel like all she does is log in to read the chatlog so she can find ways to try and infract me so she can have an excuse to ban me.

She has always threatened to ban me to another player or give me infractions but she knows she can't because she has never had a legit reason to do so. She can't get upset because someone spoke badly about her in /pm or /w. Because simply, everyone talks shit about each other on that game. Its not that big of a deal. It's what players do when they get angry or dislike another player. I know the reason she is acting this way because she is 17 (still a child) and seems to be super sensitive when people speak badly of her. I just feel since she is an admin she should be able to control her anger/hate toward another player better. She thinks just because she is an admin she has the right to do whatever she wants and ban players without having a real reason to do so.

I am just sick and tired of her always trying to find a reason to ban me. I have included a few screenshots. The first screen shot is a convo between her and another player (wont show his name here, since he asked for that to be private, that's why I reposted this complaint). But, I will show who she sent it too if you need to know in private. Anyway, this player sent it to me today as I am writing this. I tried to message you personally, but I guess your /pms are off right now which is understable. I literally have ZERO infractions in game and she is acting out of anger and letting it get the best of her.. Anyway, hope this is useful and looking forward to what you think about all of this. Thanks in advance!

« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 11:44:48 pm by trina »

Offline raj

• Busta
  • Respect: +3/-10
  • Red prince
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ali_hassan
  • Discord name: bishal#3589
Re: CLARA Threatening to BAN ME
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 03:15:00 am »
Yes she also says to me when I say whore she don't know I had Tourette syndrome
center][/center]

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +32/-78
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 03:20:11 am »
Yes she also says to me when I say whore she don't know I had Tourette syndrome

Same syndrome and Im still getting fucking infractions. Fuck ass

FUCK
Please stop +REP'ing me. I already know I'm most authoritative here

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 03:22:39 am »
Same syndrome and Im still getting fucking infractions. Fuck ass

FUCK
Same to me and i get infracted for nothing , clara shouldnt be an admin

Offline raj

• Busta
  • Respect: +3/-10
  • Red prince
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ali_hassan
  • Discord name: bishal#3589
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2020, 03:53:21 am »
She is like that bitch Indonesian
center][/center]

Offline Vectorman

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +16/-21
  • very hard to kill..
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vectorman
  • Discord name: Vectorman#2161
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 04:06:09 am »
Same to me and i get infracted for nothing , clara shouldnt be an admin
hey claude,dont talk so fast
If clara get admin rank its mean that mike found her to have the potentials to be an admin ok 🙁
Till now i dont know what happend between clara and trina
They both always say that i dont hate her and they still both getting mad
Enough now

The file will be end in this report
We need to know why they never talk like friends or beeing friend
Futhermore,between clara and trina thats not going very well

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2020, 04:12:24 am »
Since when i ban you huh? You were getting banned because of your behaviour, and i only give warning/infractions points for what you did or your action in the server, so why you have to blame me with your shit to me? Its your OWN fault for rule breaking, i already said to you to follow the goddamn rules? Why its soo hard for you to follow these rules?? And about talking shit in /pm and /w idgaf if you talking shit to me from /w and /pm i also have screenshot each one of you talking shit to me in /pm or /w i have right to punish you for your action, you know disrespecting or insulting staff member isn't freaking allowed and we will not toleration for that imagine if i insult your name in /pm /w or spreading your hate to other players, you will do the same thing like me in here, and is it a problem if i'm still 17? Ages is doesn't matter with admin experience do you understand me? They didn't give shit if they are under age for being admin, because ages IS NOTHING, they hire admin with 2 reasons, experienced or volunteered, from since begin im joining this server, i never asking to be admin, but since they have less staff members, so i volunteer myself and applying as staff members,if you feel that is wrong to me, pleasure to make more complain to uncle mike to fired me from this position, position isn't too valuable for me, but when rulebreaker own the server, don't blame the owner or the managers even the admins, if you blame them, i SWEAR TO GOD I WILL HUNT YOU IN REAL LIFE!

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2020, 04:15:14 am »
She is like that bitch Indonesian
you are in big trouble for saying that words to me

Offline Steven_Gimenez

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-10
  • Just a hot blooded guy trying to have fun.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Steven_Greeves
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2020, 04:23:11 am »
This is a big problem, to me Clara is a good admin, I've never had a problem with her, it's the first time I see something like this, let's wait for Mike to see what he says..
Only you can decide your fate, every human being is responsible for his or her actions.

trina

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2020, 04:47:55 am »
Vectorman, first off you know very well what has been going on between Clara and I. You're the one who introduced me to this server. I joined the first day and you were there and saw it go down from day one. So, please don't act like you have no idea what is going on or that you are just hearing about this. You know very well that we both dislike each other. Don't act like you are just hearing about this. Plus, you always come to report to me and warn me about Clara and how she is trying to find reasons to ban me and write me up. Also, let Claude speak and state his opinion. If he thinks she shouldn't be admin he has every right to say that. Just like everyone here is commenting.

Clara, I never said you banned me. I said you keep trying to find reasons to ban me. Its like you log in, watch the chatlog and look for any reason you can try to find to infract me or ban me. Everyone talks shit about each other. What's the big deal? Difference is I talked shit about you to another player in /pm and/or /w. I never said anything in public chat or directly to you to insult you now did I? NOPE. I always see you also threatening players in game to ban them as well or punish them for childish thing. Age does matter because you do act like a child and report people out of anger instead of having a real reason to report them. I have ZERO infractions because you have no reason to give me one, YET. Admin needs to respect players too. In order to get respect you need to give it as well. Stop trying to abuse power because you're an admin. I do follow the rules. If I want to talk shit about another player, I do it privately. So, I am following rules. You know very well you cant write me up for talking shit in /pm or /w.

Also you want to hunt me in real? Please, I'd love to see a little girl try and "hunt" me in real. See, again as an admin you are speaking this way. Everything that comes out of your mouth as an admin is foul and disgusting. But, than again I am not surprised. You disrespect other players but expect to be respected? That's not how it works. Even real life doesn't work that way.

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2020, 05:27:37 am »
i'm log-in to the game because i'm unbaning someone, what is your problem with that? you think i'm joining to spy your bullshit pm with thegoodfather huh? thats what you thinking? if you don't know how admin work, then i suggest you to shut your mouth and wait for the owner's response, yep, i know you and thegoodfather is trying to get rid of me, say hello thegoodfather, i know you seeing this too with your "bestfriend" i'm not stupid like what you thinking, you are messing with wrong person today and i don't give toleration with both of you anymore for saying shit to me everything i'm playing.

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2020, 05:37:29 am »
My godit was supposed to be+18 game yet you are crying because she did not even infract nor banning you how the hell you know she came in game to see the purest girl and who love sv rules and NevEr EveR break any rules lol hell ya.
Shame on you men who are afraid to report lol.

Offline Thegoodfather

• Respect: +32/-15
  • FAV PLAYER ~ [oG]Vippy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Thegoodfather
  • Discord name: Thegoodfather#4057
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2020, 05:39:03 am »
Yeah i have been threatened too for stupid reasons as one of them was when she got killed by some mw players because i was blocking her way in the bank near the grill while i was afk and didn't notice it.

Apart from that, you're not supposed to read anyone's personal messages unless there is some situation related to player complaints. It seems like you have been reading personal chat logs for your own entertainment also we never insulted/disrespected you in public chat nor we were spreading hatred but whatever we said was because of your behavior towards us which we can see here too.

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2020, 05:42:45 am »
good excuses you got there, you weren't afk, i see you moving and blocking my way from the mw players inside the bank, and now you said you were afk in there, i'm impressed what you do to fool all staff members here boi, if you were afk, you should have that icon afk thing, then when i died you were saying in /pm "xD" haha funny but i think that wasn't accident, but you did make accident to make me died so i can't get you when the robbery is happening..good job mister liar.

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2020, 05:45:08 am »
Just to clear smth
As i was admin in other sv i see pms and everything but it was server script i cant off it so i bet you dont know how administrator cmds works.

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2020, 05:50:03 am »
i have enough with all this bullying when i'm being admin, so if you really want me to leave this server right away, better say it now to every staff members to votekick me to leave from this server, so i can leave this server forever and make you all "happy" with your entire life in mcnr.

Offline Thegoodfather

• Respect: +32/-15
  • FAV PLAYER ~ [oG]Vippy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Thegoodfather
  • Discord name: Thegoodfather#4057
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2020, 05:53:34 am »
yeah so it cant be while i was walking to the vault and was afk like for some seconds and you got killed it couldn't be like that i know..
also even if it was done intentionally does that allow you to ban someone are you this childish to ban someone over this? reality is it all depends on your mood you warn people when you have personal beef with them and not because of the rules they've broken well what i see here is you're misusing the authorities you have there, you just want to brag about what you are every time anyone tries to argue with you, you brag about your position and what you can do to them using it.

trina

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2020, 05:55:16 am »
RockStarboi, this has nothing to do with you. You are always coming to an admins rescue. If you have not been involved or seen her act this way toward us than you shouldn't say much. You might not of seen her behave this way yourself, but I have and so have other players. She might be nice to you, doesn't mean she is nice to everyone else. No one is pure on this game, that is complete utter BS.

@Clara... Probelm is, you read EVERYONES /pms even if they aren't directed toward you. If nothing was said to your face why are you making such a big deal out of it? Why not just ignore and move on and continue to unban the player you were planning to unban. Are we not allowed to talk shit about each other? LOL. Do you not see the way you are speaking to me as an ADMIN? Who says we are trying to get rid of you? No one is trying to get rid of you, lol. I am just here to post my opinion on an admin, as MIKE asked me to do in the past. What right do you have to tell me to shut my mouth? Have you not been seeing or reading how you are speaking to me right now and how you speak to others? This is a place to complain about STAFF members. So I have EVERY RIGHT to post on here about you or any admin/staff member I would like too. Your behavior and the way you speak to others is disgusting and just wrong. As someone with power, you should speak more respectfully and not tell a player to shut the hell up or threaten that you are going to "hunt" them in real life. I mean who does that?

Calm down, never did I say I want you to leave the server and as a matter of fact I don't want you too. You have every right to play here, as I do and as other players do. Also, if he blocked your way so what. It's a game. He didn't attack you in the game or anything did he? Still not a reason to react in a bad manor to him being in the way. Just push him out of the way?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 01:54:52 am by trina »

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2020, 05:56:16 am »
since when i do ban people after you blocking my sight, they were getting banned because they are trying to ban evade, like i said to trina, if you don't know adminisitrator's work, you better shut your mouth and wait for managers or owner's response

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2020, 06:02:28 am »
so you thinking i'm picksiding players to being nice? is this what you wanna saying to me? every players here have same action like i did, when they did bad, i will do bad way too, but if they do good way, then i do good way too, even rockstarboi did getting infraction from me for his action, and he did rulebreaking too and he is calmly not like both of you, and yes i have my right to shut your mouth because you are trying to make all this fake story, i never abuse my power, and if i did, i will tell myself to uncle mike there were many admins in here and you always blame me for power abusing, you didn't even see them clearly and blamming me for power admin abuse? i know thegoodfather was blocking me "accident" to make me died, stop lying to them all i know both of you working together to make me look bad, i know both of your plan, i'm not stupid like what you think.