Author Topic: False ban  (Read 364 times)

Offline LLLaYYYY

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Pro Dmer 2023
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TB]LLLaYYYY
  • Discord name: pro.exe#7862
  • Crew: [TB]The Bloods
False ban
« on: July 08, 2023, 11:26:53 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)   5149
Your in-game name   [TB]LLLaYYYY
Ban or infraction appeal?   ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone   pĂȘrma ban
Ban/infraction reason and details   My account was blocked and the reason is that I used another account in order to earn money, but I was not working because other accounts are not allowed, and also I opened the first account before the uu_uu account, known as LLLaYYY, then I entered the second account and started working to get the money and after that I gave the password to my friend WANTED and he logged into my account and I into his account then I transferred the money from his account to mine then I went out and entered my account UU_uu and when I was about to transfer the money the administrator blocked my account uu_uu and his account and then a few days later I entered my account LLLaYYY and I logged in normally then the administrator came and blocked my account Because of BAN EVADE, but I swear it was not BAN EVADE, because I made my first account before the UU_uu account, and when it was banned, I continued playing with my second account, so if you please, can you reduce the penalty at least to 2 months or 3, or remove the ban from me, because I love to play on the server, and thank you
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?   that ban wrongfully cuz i didnt evaded banned i just created an acc for earn money
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?   ididnt evaded banned i  just opened new acc to earn money and i got banned on it cuz multiacc and i didnt know that are disabled
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?   ARSHIA/[TB]wanted.exe/[TB]Sad_299/[TB]Punisher_288/[TB]Arpa/[TB]$kaz
Any more information to provide?   pls unban me or just Reduce it cuz i love the server and thx!!!

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
Re: False ban
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2023, 12:31:02 pm »
Denied due to persistent inquiries made to managers and staff regarding the ban. Feel free to apply again after a week.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 12:39:08 pm by DabbingPitbull »