Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 578 times)

Offline [NYPD]_FABRY

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [NYPD]_FABRY
My ban appeal
« on: May 25, 2023, 04:31:27 pm »
Your in-game name [NYPD]_FABRY
Ban or infraction appeal? Ban. I just wrote the word "respectable member of the community"
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone yesterday
Ban/infraction reason and details Bode ragequitted after some cops and I managed to take him down with extreme force... AFTER he quitted, as he could not be the victim of the alleged insult given the fact that he could not read it (I erroneously thought), I wrote it.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? Because the ban was inflicted with no regard of the harm principle. According to this internationally acknowledged principle, "liberty consists in being able to do anything that does not harm others: thus, the exercise of the natural rights of every man has no bounds other than those that ensure to the other members of society the enjoyment of these same rights. These bounds must be determined only by Law. The Law has the right to forbid only those actions that are injurious to society." I do not have proof that he had rage quitted before I wrote "respectable member of the community" but I guarantee you that. I wouldn't have written it had he had been still on the server. I know the rules. I don't understand how this guy can call me a retard while in my presence but I can't call him a respectable member of the community while he can't even read it because he quitted. I purposely wrote it because he was no longer on the server and my word could not harm him. If that word harmed the sensibility of somebody else, then there should be a report written by somebody else, because he fucking rage-quitted and probably somebody still on the server sent him a screenshot to have me banned. Or, he saw it via discord. I don't know. I never used discord. When I quit, I can no longer see other people's messages on the server. I thought this was the condition of Bode too. So, since I had no intention in offending him due to his absence on the server, how could I be prosecutable? I studied law, man. In light of your strict severity and zero-tolerance policy that gets people banned following a single uttered word, that I thought the victim could not be able to read by any means, I need to defend myself by making reference to criminal law principles... the fact that I was issued a lot of PSOs (and 70% of times they were revoked) cannot be used as an expedient for removing me from the server. As to WAP's report... I did not see him when I shot the heli to have it respawned on LSPD rooftop. Couldn't see him, couldn't have the intention to harm him. Same thing.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? He had called me a retard, so I called him a f ag. I think it's a fair trade. You cannot protect the sensibility of f words and ignore that of autistic people.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any more information to provide?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 04:38:35 pm by [NYPD]_FABRY »

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 04:38:01 pm »
What punishment are you even appealing?

Offline [NYPD]_FABRY

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2023, 04:38:54 pm »
What punishment are you even appealing?

I modified. Ban. It was written on the title tho

Offline Daryl_Dixon

• Banned
  • Respect: +14/-27
  • Best cop in 2022 , Hitler!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Daryl_Dixon
  • Discord name: Daryl
  • Crew: HC
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2023, 04:54:43 pm »
Your in-game name [NYPD]_FABRY
Ban or infraction appeal? Ban. I just wrote the word "respectable member of the community"
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone yesterday
Ban/infraction reason and details Bode ragequitted after some cops and I managed to take him down with extreme force... AFTER he quitted, as he could not be the victim of the alleged insult given the fact that he could not read it (I erroneously thought), I wrote it.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? Because the ban was inflicted with no regard of the harm principle. According to this internationally acknowledged principle, "liberty consists in being able to do anything that does not harm others: thus, the exercise of the natural rights of every man has no bounds other than those that ensure to the other members of society the enjoyment of these same rights. These bounds must be determined only by Law. The Law has the right to forbid only those actions that are injurious to society." I do not have proof that he had rage quitted before I wrote "respectable member of the community" but I guarantee you that. I wouldn't have written it had he had been still on the server. I know the rules. I don't understand how this guy can call me a retard while in my presence but I can't call him a respectable member of the community while he can't even read it because he quitted. I purposely wrote it because he was no longer on the server and my word could not harm him. If that word harmed the sensibility of somebody else, then there should be a report written by somebody else, because he fucking rage-quitted and probably somebody still on the server sent him a screenshot to have me banned. Or, he saw it via discord. I don't know. I never used discord. When I quit, I can no longer see other people's messages on the server. I thought this was the condition of Bode too. So, since I had no intention in offending him due to his absence on the server, how could I be prosecutable? I studied law, man. In light of your strict severity and zero-tolerance policy that gets people banned following a single uttered word, that I thought the victim could not be able to read by any means, I need to defend myself by making reference to criminal law principles... the fact that I was issued a lot of PSOs (and 70% of times they were revoked) cannot be used as an expedient for removing me from the server. As to WAP's report... I did not see him when I shot the heli to have it respawned on LSPD rooftop. Couldn't see him, couldn't have the intention to harm him. Same thing.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? He had called me a retard, so I called him a f ag. I think it's a fair trade. You cannot protect the sensibility of f words and ignore that of autistic people.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any more information to provide?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
did i just read a statement made by a president of oxford btw i wish u to get unbanned.

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +15/-69
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2023, 04:55:10 pm »
did i just read a statement made by a president of oxford btw i wish u to get unbanned.
Do not reply where you are not involved, Forum warned.

Offline [NYPD]_FABRY

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2023, 05:08:29 pm »
You sent the warning to me, actually... please review it and send it to the indicated person, if you deem it necessary.

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2023, 06:24:06 pm »
Considering it's not your first time being in trouble for the F word and active infractions, 1 week ban is more forgiving. If you were to receive an infraction, you'd get banned for a month.

I think it's a fair trade.
And no, it's not.

DENIED.