Author Topic: howl ( best admin ever )  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Dinoking

• Busta
  • Respect: +4/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dinoking
  • Discord name: Dinoking#1932
howl ( best admin ever )
« on: April 17, 2023, 04:47:38 pm »
Your in-game name: Dinoking
Their in-game name: howl
Details: long story short im ingame arguing with this guy called arma ( his so called biggest asslicker ) bro casually mentions my family in the argument and it goes back n forth and then the admin warns me for not arguing with him ( obviously him ) and then asks me not to talk shit while his buddy is there talking shit as well using his all time favorite words " manchild, making money, nolifing the game when im 25" etc etc. i dont really care about being banned but the point is to prove it to yall how badly you've messed up making this immature child an admin. bro was already nolifing samp and it gave him another reason to stay in front of his pc 24/7. idk how many more complaints you'd want on this guy before hes demoted. but yea guy jumps into the convo saying its his friend and then starts talking shit " shut the fuck up respectfully " to which i reply " kys respectfully" a word he has used himself a lot of times i'll provide a screenshot, im not gonna sit back while hes there tryna gang up on me then guy casually replies with ok bye. no infraction nothing simply a week ban just for that, an argument where he wasnt even involved until he got too butthurt watching his asslicker lose the argument just so his buddy could feel better about winning an argument online. or maybe probably he begged him in the voice chat to do it. also i dont want arma replying coz i couldnt care less about his ass i'll just lose braincells. tho i'll say i lowkey started the argument but doesnt give this retard a chance to ban me over something where hes not even involved while his asslicker goes unharmed. bode was involved in this as well as he got threaten for trying to back me up when this guy is trying to save his buddy.
Date & Time of incident (UTC):  15:28
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.):  https://imgur.com/a/8W2pYEJ
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 04:53:43 pm by Dinoking »

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
Re: howl ( best admin ever )
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2023, 04:51:20 pm »
Welcome to MCNR  ;D

Offline arma

• Respect: +0/-23
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2023, 04:53:18 pm »
Remove "immature" from your vocabulary. You are far from being able to use that big word, buddy. Play stupid games win stupid prices. You are still a manchild. Seek attention from someone else, not me.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2023, 04:55:08 pm »
tho i'll say i lowkey started the argument

I'm just gonna end this with your quote, since you hereby mentioned it yourself.
All 3 of us merely join the game to have fun while you and Bode always seeking for attention and drama just to try and strangle me with your complaints assuming I go biased over my actions.

I told all 3 of you to stop, but you didn't stop.
a word he has used himself a lot of times i'll provide a screenshot,

That was like 2021 but okay...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 04:57:21 pm by howl »

Offline Dinoking

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2023, 04:56:47 pm »
Remove "immature" from your vocabulary. You are far from being able to use that big word, buddy. Play stupid games win stupid prices. You are still a manchild. Seek attention from someone else, not me.
didnt i tell u not to reply here and why would i want an autist's attention lmao get a life go ingame stop wasting ur time here and let ur dad be alone for once let him do something on his own LMAO

Offline Dinoking

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2023, 04:57:43 pm »
I'm just gonna end this with your quote, since you hereby mentioned it yourself.
All 3 of us merely join the game to have fun while you and Bode always seeking for attention and drama just to try and strangle me with your complaints assuming I go biased over my actions.

I told all 3 of you to stop, but you didn't stop.
told 3 of us to stop yes but action only taken towards me no shit ur biased can some bigger lvl of an admin look at this before he tries to trash this lmao

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2023, 05:00:06 pm »
told 3 of us to stop yes but action only taken towards me no shit ur biased can some bigger lvl of an admin look at this before he tries to trash this lmao

At least explain why are you so furious over me and decided to end it with a death message?

Offline Dinoking

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2023, 05:01:56 pm »
At least explain why are you so furious over me and decided to end it with a death message?
death threat yes something u use often and u expect me stfu just coz im clowning on ur boy? u were never involved and shouldve kept ur mouth shut u were never mentioned into the argument once. tho dont u think it was fine as i used the word respectfully as well?  i never said anything to u but u wanted to stick ur ass in between and like ur boy said Play stupid games win stupid prices.
https://imgur.com/OsFfzKk
also how cute :) thinking together on what to reply to me for fuck sakes try to do something on ur own for once ur an admin lmao use ur brain u know u fucked up
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 05:05:26 pm by Dinoking »

Offline Dinoking

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2023, 05:18:34 pm »
idk if hes going to reply again or not but i dont want no replies from any of them now, waiting for a manager to review this and also keepin in mind that this is the 4th or 5th time hes being complained in the last few months and the funny part is he always gets away with it as his so called asslicker arma replies on all of them to save him and funny how he replies here even after i told him not to interfere. managers decide now

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2023, 01:01:35 pm »
After looking through logs, I've determined following:
1. Bode started the argument
2. Neither Bode, Dinoking nor arma tried to stop it
3. Every person involved in the argument has shown inappropriate behavior
4. After howl warned to cease the argument, neither of the sides did so

Dinoking's ban will be reduced to 3 days since he's a new player. I'd like to remind that saying kys is not welcomed here in any form.

Bode is warned; even though his background is one of the worst in the community, in this particular argument I haven't seem him doing anything other than not trying to deescalate the situation.

arma is warned for harrassing a player over his finance security and/or assuming it.

howl is warned to respond more professionally.

Kindergarten...

upd:
Bode is out of the picture, after looking into the chat logs again, he didn't show any misbehavior
« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 03:39:01 pm by Combean0007 »