Author Topic: [oG]HeHe  (Read 899 times)

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-27
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
[oG]HeHe
« on: June 03, 2022, 02:02:56 pm »
Your in-game name[77]Mikazuki
Their in-game name[oG]HeHe
Date & Time of incident (UTC)06/03/2022   14:24
DetailsI was near the bank because a most wanted was there and i went to kill him, i attacked him and another cop killed him so i was running to my car to leave bank area when i got inside the car [oG]HeHe attacked me and i still was moving to leave the area. when i asked him why he attacked he said u were camping at bank but as u can see on the photos all my action near the bank was less than 40sec, they were mad because on San Fierro city at saturday i killed [oG]myth 2x at police departamen and i attacked [oG]HeHe ,  [oG]myth took his revenge he killed me but  [oG]HeHe couldnt because the city ended then on Las Venturas city they were following me to rob my cash because they wanted me reacted on that so they could kill me with a reason.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Offline HeHe

• Respect: +2/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
Re: [oG]HeHe
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 05:50:05 pm »
1. We started shooting you when your fellow cops aimed at us. That can be seen by checking myth's log cuz myth was driving.
2. The situation was dealth with in-game.
3. Camping outside bank as cop, even if you dont shoot, is not allowed.
So, stop false reporting.

Offline Mikazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 05:57:56 pm »
40sec to kill suspect and then move is camping? U and your friend just arrived at bank because u2 were near south las venturas ammunation and i think to fix car , but u were near bank less than 10sec and started shooting at me not other cops that were shooting but me that i was running

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-32
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 06:04:02 pm »
dumb fuck. shut up. we actually let you run away when we saw that you werent shooting. its all saved in my action logs that your fellow cop aimed at us and shot my car. thats the only reason we shot back. Even if we say that you guys were camping at bank, we are not wrong. Why dont go to the nearest gas stations to fix your car which are literally few meters away from bank. lame ass kid. the situation was already dealt with. stop making false reports.

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-32
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 06:06:03 pm »
and why the hell are you even crying about the robbing thing. we can rob you whenever we want and you cant do shit about it.

Offline Mikazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2022, 06:28:43 pm »
i aint crying about cash im just showing that u2 are mad because u both died at sf thats it, chill boy why are u mad ?? that other cop was shooting why u were shooting me tho ? // speak calmly!!

Offline MD_Abdullah_Khan

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +61/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2022, 07:10:37 pm »
Hard to say anything just based on the action logs, video evidence is required. Dismissed.