Author Topic: My ban appeal/request to unban (permanent ban)  (Read 737 times)

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
My ban appeal/request to unban (permanent ban)
« on: September 12, 2021, 08:45:45 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)I don't know
Your in-game name[RA]Spectrum
Ban or infraction appeal?to perment ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneN/A
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI got a ban for avoidance and evasion
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?They have not been released wrongly, I am the liar. I want to get a second chance to play on this server if possible, please.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?It was summer vacation, I just played GTA V and had nothing to play. Then I turned on the SAMP, played as normal as always, then the dreams player started chasing me for no reason, stopped under the PD,I  helped iceT and RedX shoot the cops because we were MW, when I saw I was low on life, went away to take medkit dreams He followed me while the cops were shooting at me, he was blocking my way out on his NRG, so I killed him because he was interfering with the cops and also helping the cops catch me. So I got banned for 1 month for something that was wrong, but some admins refused to listen to me. So I created a new account and played it like that, I didn't want to dodge, the player who was arguing with me made up with me, so now I'm asking the admins to unban me and give me a final chance to play this server.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?iceT and RedX who actually saw this shooting, after which I got banned for a month, and after evading and creating a new account, banned me forever
Any more information to provide?I'm really sorry for that, I evasion because nobody wanted to hear me from the admins

regarding my farewell post and saying that I have 6 accounts, only two are mine ([RA]Spectrum and Tupac_Shakur), the rest are random unused accounts from mcnr signatur

I want the father of this server @Mike to decide whether to unbans me

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 09:02:18 am by Ultras_PogoĊ„_Szczecin »

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Re: My ban appeal/request to unban (permanent ban)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 10:14:06 am »
You just couldn't wait one more week. Ban evasion is strictly forbideen and therefor your ban is permanent.

Denied appeal.