Author Topic: unfair ban/ misunderstanding  (Read 917 times)

Offline HeHe

• Respect: +2/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
unfair ban/ misunderstanding
« on: September 14, 2021, 12:11:25 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)2075
Your in-game namemenTal
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction due to which i got banned
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone15 mins ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailscop hunt
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?misunderstanding
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?mindless had revenge on levi.1337 cuz he arrested him. So mindless wanted his revenge. i was driving car and mindless was shooter. we were near ammunation at old venturas strip when levi passed by us and we went after him. mindless was shooting and i was only driving which is officially allowed to drive for firends. meanwhile levi ran to pd and was recently dmged due to which he wasnt able to get into pd. there was another cop standing outside the pd. He started shooting mindless which gave me reason to defend my friend(we were both wanted). i was shooting that cop and levi was at pee hp. that was a really close range fight. i missed a shot and levi got into my way and died. i explained him all that i didnt shoot him but he didnt listen and infracted and i got banned.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?mindless
Any more information to provide?thats all, hope that would be enough to get unbanned.

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-31
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: unfair ban/ misunderstanding
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 12:30:49 pm »
First off all you clearly admitted ingame that you were wrong and said "i will pay for your loss" and now your're saying that you missed the shot, how can you miss the shot when they guy is 10 meters away from me plus a HEADSHOT with DEAGLE.
vlc-2021-09-14-16-22-48-399" border="0
Click the image for a better view. Sorry for shit quality.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 12:35:32 pm by Levii »

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-32
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 12:44:45 pm »
Since i was present at the moment i should breif myself. You know our ping was not stable. It was between 150-300 due to which the players near us were tping whenever the ping was high. And he was offering you 1k because it was a mistake and he wanted it to be correct. That doesnt proof that he was guilty. That was hell of close fight me, you and the third cop were bumping into each other. Kindly take action after taking all these points in view. There were no intentions of menTal to kill you.

Offline myth

• Respect: +13/-32
  • gg
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: myth
  • Discord name: myth#8309
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 12:48:50 pm »
You can even see it in your own provided screenshot that he shot killerfox first. Quit making excuses plz.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-40
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 01:11:03 pm »
Hi there,

I've done an in-depth look into the situation,  I'm aware you (mindless and MenTaL) were having internet troubles, although looking at the logs Levii.1337 did not shoot once in the whole scenario.  MenTaL shot at
 his own personal vehicle to gain a wanted level, in order to gain a wanted level. He then shot at the ambulance levii.1337 was in to force him to exit the vehicle.  Levii.1337 exited out of the vehicle, where MenTaL continued to shoot at him.

Killerfox did shoot at MenTaL as well,  but MenTal only shot back after he'd killed levii.1337.  Mindless ended up killing killerfox - MenTaLs infraction history (last infraction before this was for cop-hunt) - So due to the fact there is a previous offence for it, the ban will remain in place.

Denied.