Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 781 times)

Offline Skytower

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Skytower
  • Discord name: Skytower#0772
  • Crew: No crew
My ban appeal
« on: April 30, 2021, 03:36:26 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)787
Your in-game name Skytower
Ban or infraction appeal?I am banned just because I shoot at the moderator named 'nxy' but not killed him
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone28/4/2021 Time: 11:22 pm IST
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBanned for harrasment of staff because I shoot at moderator 'nxy'
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I was a cop and he was 6 star threat when I was about to arrest him the server restart and this happen almost 3 times and everytime when I was about to arrest him so he first banned all jobs for 1 week just because I was about to arrest him
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?He just banned me for shooting at him (moderator 'nxy' or lotus#9337 discord) while I was a regular player without jobs, he wrongly accused me of harrassing him and banned me for 3 days.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Yes SkyScraper@7037
Any more information to provide?He also banned all jobs for my buddy SkyScraper@7037 and I posted this ban report before but was locked and taken down by nxy moderator please take proper action against this moderator named 'nxy' and it is a rule any staff member who is involved in any issue cant take any action but he did act by his own and dismissed my case wrongly. He also locked and dismissed my old wrongly issued ban report. Pls look into this matter other than the nxy or lotus#9337 . Thank you.

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 05:26:12 pm »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,7398.0.html

Appeal got denied. Wait out your 3 days.
Tschüss ihr kacklappen