Author Topic: For Harassing staff  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Skytower

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Skytower
  • Discord name: Skytower#0772
  • Crew: No crew
For Harassing staff
« on: April 29, 2021, 05:08:55 pm »
Hello ! I am writing this to report an player who is also an admin named "nxy".First when I was cop I tried to arrest him so he put me in jail and banned all jobs for 1 week for me and my buddy "SkyScrapper@7037" because we are the cops who were arresting him and after that when I was killing him he banned me for 3 days from the server so please first of all take the proper action against "nxy" and please remove ban from me if not possible then at least remove job ban from my buddy "SkyScraper@7037" or at least give a reply so I can stop having any hope of justice

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Re: For Harassing staff
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 05:35:01 pm »
Please use the proper format (click here).

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
Re: For Harassing staff
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 01:20:11 pm »
Since it appears you don't want to make a different topic with the appropriate format then I'll just give you the reply I would have given out anyway.
Killing non-threat suspects is NOT ALLOWED. Your gang was running me down while I was trying to make a run for it and the server crashed during the chase. I didn't restart it at all - even if i wanted to restart it, I can't because only managers and above can restart the server. I was planning to punish you all as soon as I died during the first chase but since the server crashed and I forgot your names I let it pass since I didn't want to be the guy who issues punishments 24/7. Anyway, after the server restarted I joined and the next thing you know was that you and your friend skycraper ran towards me and killed me. Given the fact that both of you have received countless warnings and PSO's I decided to job ban the 2 of you. Skycraper took the punishment silently but you decided to be an asshole about it by constantly harrasing me(which is why you got banned) by talking shit about the staff team in general and abusing /report to bypass the mute i issued. I even warned you that this sort of disruptive behavior will get you banned but instead of behaving, you stepped it up a notch and attempted to kill me which is where I had enough and banned you for 3 days. You should actually be thankful that I banned you for 3 days as you deserved way more.

The punishment(s) will stay.Dismissed.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 08:25:20 pm by nxy »