• gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
rdm
« on: December 30, 2021, 11:55:59 am »
Your in-game name[77]RedX
Their in-game namemyth.
Date & Time of incident (UTC)Added in action logs (Around 5:20 PM IST)
DetailsI was doing the securicar mission and had to visit Bayside Ammunation to collect cash, but Mystic stole my securicar as soon as I exited it. Since it was very difficult to get a tank with 5000 hp and 100 tire health, i just shot the tank and exploded it. This myth guy who was no where near the scene and had nothing to do with it, comes 1 second later and starts shooting me while his friend Mystic whose securicar i had destroyed was busy lagging. I did not even had any gun in my hand, but this guy keeps finding reasons to pick up a fight.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)EVIDENCE_HERE

Offline Mystic

• Respect: +24/-30
  • Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
Re: rdm
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 12:06:02 pm »
What happened is i stole the securicar and u started shooting me, then mindless came. After that i told him to get in and he got inside the securicar but you destroyed it. You destroyed the securicar while we were both in it and you also damaged him by that which means he has reason to shoot you. Stop lying bro.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 12:09:49 pm by Mystic »

Offline Mystic

• Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 12:07:48 pm »
Second reason is myth is my crewmate and you were shooting me which means he can protect me and assist me to kill you

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 12:13:10 pm »
What happened is i stole the securicar and u started shooting me, then mindless came. After that i told him to get in and he got inside the securicar but you destroyed it. You destroyed the securicar while we were both in it and you also damaged him by that which means he has reason to shoot you. Stop lying bro.
Everybody knows only 1 person can steal the securicar and passengers cant get in a stolen securicar, wtf are you talking about.

Second reason is myth is my crewmate and you were shooting me which means he can protect me and assist me to kill you

Did i shoot you? bro you took my securicar and i destroyed it. I could have killed you if i wanted to, but my intention was to destroy the securicar because if i cant take it with me, i wont let anyone else take it

Offline Mystic

• Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 12:16:08 pm »
Everybody knows only 1 person can steal the securicar and passengers cant get in a stolen securicar, wtf are you talking about.
Did i shoot you? bro you took my securicar and i destroyed it. I could have killed you if i wanted to, but my intention was to destroy the securicar because if i cant take it with me, i wont let anyone else take it
I already said mindless got inside the securicar and u destroyed the tank and that took him damage which is a fucking assault too and he can kill you. And u were shooting the securicar while i was inside how the fuck does that mean that u werent shooting me LOL

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2021, 12:23:00 pm »
I already said mindless got inside the securicar and u destroyed the tank and that took him damage which is a fucking assault too and he can kill you. And u were shooting the securicar while i was inside how the fuck does that mean that u werent shooting me LOL
He cant get inside idiot. Its not my problem if he wants to stay near an exploding vehicle.
You didn't get damaged. If I wanted to kill you, I would have shot you when you were out of the vehicle, but I didn't.

Idk about you but I dont want to escalate this arguement further, locking this topic  :-X

Offline The_sexy_french_guy

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +55/-3
  • 🥖🥖🥖Baguette🥖🥖🥖
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eddz
  • Discord name: Zinou#7055
  • Crew: RA
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2021, 12:45:22 pm »
Evidence provided by Mystic:

i Will leave this complaint for another staff member to review and close it

Offline Zack

• Respect: +16/-8
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Zack
  • Discord name: zack.6961
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2021, 07:48:38 pm »
-In the video it shows myth. got damaged from a explosion because you shot the securicar's gas tank and he's near him, so he's allowed to kill you.

-And second he can help his friend "Mystic" because you attacked him and destroyed the securicar.

-Invalid report.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 01:43:48 pm by anty. »