Author Topic: Aimbot appeal  (Read 1270 times)

Offline dice

• Respect: +2/-6
  • violence can be an answer and deterrence
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: callmedice
  • Crew: K
Aimbot appeal
« on: December 29, 2021, 04:51:15 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)3019
Your in-game name[9T]dice
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneDecember 29,2021/ GMT+8
Ban/infraction reason and detailsAimbot
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Since i never employ aimbot
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I was dueling with dem0n for two rounds, and as you can see, I didn't switch weapons, however he took 1 second to swap weapons and mine was continuously firing him, indicating that we were both lagging. This guy can barely aim plus mac dmg in server is indeed high

Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Before i fought dem0n, i duel dark0de and Savlon i hope these 2 witnesses how i fight
Any more information to provide?If this is insufficient evidence, may I request that you unban me and allow me to record clips or videos of how I duels and show y'all that i'm not using it? Eddz also checked my GTA files and said they were clean.

Offline kratos.

• Respect: +7/-10
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: dem0n
  • Discord name: Dem0n#4201
Re: Aimbot appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 06:33:24 pm »
As u ve mentioned we were both lagging. Let me tell u something 0.10% of lag is like negligible in fights and 2ndly my fps drops only when i record. Idk about you but i was not lagging. And if you think you can aimbot someone and show them your montages, no, thats not gonna work. Show the clip which i ve posted with your pov. I know you very well. You are a known cheater who migrated from old server to here.

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 07:07:49 pm »
Good day, my friend Dice just asked my help on his appeal so am just doing the favor on both sides (the staffs) and (dice ofc) i watched the vid over and over (by slowmo) and first thing you can see is all the bullet of his sawns ddnt connect to demon (its called rape shot and only left on your armour is 10%), second he 1tap with a deagle demon right ? It ddnt connect well obviously you can see that, and my i ask pls review the 0.11 and 0.13 (all the bullets ddnt connect on his opponent) on the vid he showned because i just notice bullets of dice tec9 ddnt connect on demon and missed him (try to slowmo it for like 0.25) and you will notice that am right, as a player on mikescnr its kinda unfair to just ban a player using aimbot if the evidence is only 1 i guess because if he really using it demon should die faster and the first sawns and deagle have him dying, hope i helped dice here on my statement, btw i he get unban i suggest try to tell him to record more fights ( even doe he got a montage 🙄 ) cheers btw.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 07:12:01 pm by Takanome »

Offline kratos.

• Respect: +7/-10
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: dem0n
  • Discord name: Dem0n#4201
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 07:24:09 pm »
1. There is no such thing as rapeshots in mcnr because server dmg is not like dming server we use to play.
2. There was no missing in his mac spray.
3. You are not admin or moderator or any person who was involved into this complain.
So let admins decide :)

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 03:38:42 pm »
Appeal accepted.