Poll

Is there should be mobile mod in server?

Yes
2 (40%)
No
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: October 17, 2019, 05:32:59 pm

Author Topic: Add mobile in your server  (Read 1362 times)

Not rated

Offline aaa

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedVortex
Add mobile in your server
« on: October 07, 2019, 05:31:19 pm »
I am your regular player of your server i got problems in writing commands instead of this install the mobile phone mod to call police,mechanic,medic,send private message to friends,airdrops,at least internet feature(If Possible),using bank service as well.I hope you will see my post. Please think about it and reply
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 05:38:18 pm by aaa »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Add mobile in your server
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 05:58:07 pm »
You can access most things without commands. That was one thing I wanted to strive for when developing MCNR - a limited reliance on command based interaction. I hate typing commands.

Most things are accessible via the interaction menu by holding Y. If anything needs adding onto there instead of as a command, please suggest it. I won't be adding a phone though, as GTA: SA is set in 1992 and smartphones did not exist. It would also make MCNR just like some other servers. Also a waste of development time. The interaction menu is enough in my opinion.

From the things you mentioned:
- You can call 911 services at a payphone without requiring commands (I'm not really sure calling 911 even matters - who uses that anyway?)
- You can PM a player without commands using the player interaction menu.
- Ammo drop should be added to interaction menu, I will do that under 'Call for service'.
- Banking will not be made available unless at a bank or ATM. It defeats its purpose. How are you meant to deposit physical cash over radio waves? It makes no sense.
View trailers here.

Offline aaa

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedVortex
Re: Add mobile in your server
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 05:19:39 am »
Okay instead of payphone at least give the phone with same function. You feel this if we type long command in online mode that much time. My purpose is that use our commands in less than 1 sec.
And in this case bank service like account details,change pin and i have few more suggestions like business like lost motorcycle club,Company management etc. buy the company and start your business and and player can loot their goods for money while that player doing comapany management system.Think about it
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 05:50:49 am by aaa »