Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Rifa_Slava

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Asparuh
  • Discord name: Asparuh#6002
  • Crew: [VAGOS]
My ban appeal
« on: December 21, 2021, 12:18:25 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)2970
Your in-game name[TSAMC]_Yggdrasil[T]
Ban or infraction appeal?ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone00.57 CET
Ban/infraction reason and details(rdm)+lying to admin
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Jed hitted me with his car at SF trainstation then i killed him and he reported me. 4 ppl saw when he ramed me with his red sport car. Im following the rules and I would not attack him without reason, expecially not him im ignoring this guy. I attacked cuz he drived in to me with his Car.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i told admin how it was when he talked to me ig and he said i lie.why should i.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?[TSAMC] _UCI, [TSAMC]_RizlaSkunk and [TSAMC]_DArkman saw this also [Satnos] $wag was there.
Any more information to provide?not first time this guy hunts me and ram me with car or kills me, i have witnesses that he hitted me with his Car when i attacked.

Offline Jed

• Respect: +7/-23
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jed
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 12:24:33 am »
Stop lying dude. You rulebreak so much you racked up like a million infraction points and admins keep giving you a second chance. I didn't even ram you because I was AFK. 5 seconds after I returned from being AFK your whole crew started shooting me like crazy. Tell me, what were you doing right next to me in San Fierro when the active city was Los Santos? You just made up a fake reason to kill me and now you're crying about being banned. 4 people were all in your crew or your friends who are all liars like you are. They are not credible witnesses.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Rifa_Slava

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 12:39:42 am »
Friend why should i attack u for no reason dont even try plz u did this to many and this is not the first time u reporting me without reason. Why should i open fire on u If u didnt ram me with car can u tell all admins that here plz and dont lie. We are whole time in SF as u maybe seen when u been following me before and killing me for no reason, we team up there, our base is there, we chill there... Why did u hit me with ur red sport car dont know the name of it? That i want u to tell us all here, its why i attacked u.

Offline Rifa_Slava

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 12:43:30 am »
And as u can see im ignoring ppl that attacks me in game, not insulting anyone, no verbal fights, no attacking for no reason. I have been following every single rule. U dont have to attack my whole crew here. 1. They are good, kind and honest guys. 2. They all saw what happend even a guy that isnt from my crew. 3. Stop just searching for reasons to rwport/ban me, this time u had no reason u rammed me with car and I killed u. Tell all here in "Reply" about ur style and how u tried last time. Tell em about leaking my name, photos of my gf and me. Tell em what u have been doing to me dont cry here cuz i killed u, If u killed me u would not report for sure well dont drive in to me next time, u died u had no luck this time with killing me.! Have a good night

Offline Jed

• Respect: +7/-23
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jed
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2021, 12:51:01 am »
You are very delusional, I'll give you that. Is your gang base on the railroad tracks right next to me? Because that's where you killed me. Why should you kill me? I don't know, but every time I am most wanted you try to kill me with your gang, obviously you have problems with me . I never followed and killed you for no reason, you are the one who rulebreaks here, you just can't stop. I also didn't share or leak your stuff, stop lying already.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Rifa_Slava

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2021, 12:54:54 am »
Show all here my photo on me and my gf u sended me on Discord that Velickovic sended to and u said u gonna leak it on Mike cnr, i Will now uppload and send pics of u rdm me when im not wanted. Have much much about u, its going to admins now. And who said our base is on train station? We cant chill there. Dont plz cry cuz u didnt kill me this time, the one who follows me every single time im mw is u not me. Dont ram me next time and I Will not attack u. To do this u have to first be honest then go on. Truth will always win in the end. Dont know where ur hate comes from against me and why but now i Will fix the screens give me 5 min. 😉

trina

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2021, 01:07:10 am »
I am going to temporarily lock this topic as we investigate what happened. I will respond here soon.

trina

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2021, 01:51:33 am »
Unfortunately, the action logs do not show that Jed hit you with his car. So, going with what the action logs show, it would show as rdm. But, sometimes the action logs doesn't always log when you get rammed by a car. So, I am going to give the benefit of the doubt here, since the action logs doesn't show that he did ram you. However, I see your crew members attacked him first without having a reason to defend you since he did not shoot first or right back. If you want your crew members to help you in a fight you need to make sure the person you are taking revenge on, shoots you first or fights back (that is the only time your crew members or friends) should be able to defend you. This is why I will suggest you both film your gameplay since we can't always count on the action logs.

Your infraction and ban will be lifted. Thanks.