Author Topic: Question about /rob  (Read 861 times)

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
Question about /rob
« on: December 16, 2021, 08:37:14 pm »
When i rob a player, i always deposit the money at the nearest ATM, in order to save it from an eventual kill (I don't drop the money if i am killed with 0$ in my wallet). But if i am arrested, the money gets returned back from my bank account, even if i don't have the robbed money in the wallet, or i have completely evaded the suspect level (and i gain it back doing something else). I got arrested like 1 hour after robbing a player (i became innocent 2 or 3 times in the meanwhile) and the money was withdrawed from my bank account. But if i relog after robbing a player, it's all okay, the money counts as mine. Can i have a delucidation about how the robbing system is designed?
Yes ma'am

Offline UjjwalJ

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • The Damn Train
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UjjwalJ
  • Discord name: UjjwalJ#2278
Re: Question about /rob
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 04:25:08 am »
After robbing a player, If you put their money into your ATM and they kill you. you still drop money and it gets deducted from your bank.
That money will completely be yours after a city change or you leave after losing them(or else it is quit to avoid).

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2021, 10:50:22 am »
Also if you rob player A 8k than you rob player B 3k if killed or arrested you drop only the last rob money so just keep robbing to not drop all the money

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2021, 12:26:29 am »
Banking the cash does not make it yours. The cops could still get the bank to give it back.

This isn’t an RP server and as such this feature is not 100% realistic however I could improve it.
View trailers here.