Author Topic: Duplicate/uncollectable Xmas gifts  (Read 906 times)

Offline Lando64000

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lando64000
  • Discord name: Envy#7786
Duplicate/uncollectable Xmas gifts
« on: December 15, 2021, 11:05:04 pm »
Hello everyone! I have been playing some MCNR lately for the new Xmas event, but unfortunately I (presumably) ran into a bug. Unfortunately all the possible gift spawn locations have a gift on them, even if they are not part of my 450 gift collection. This means that I can still collide with them, but I am unable to pick them up/collect them. This is somewhat hindering, as I still have to step out of my vehicle every time I see one, as I am unsure if I can collect it or not. Is there any known way to fix this issue, or is there perhaps a fix already on the way? Thank you in advance!

Screenshot has been added for some reference. Please note that it does not say "Crouch to collect this gift" at the bottom of the screen.

Offline siSway

• Respect: +1/-33
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sway
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Duplicate/uncollectable Xmas gifts
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2021, 11:21:15 pm »
Hello everyone! I have been playing some MCNR lately for the new Xmas event, but unfortunately I (presumably) ran into a bug. Unfortunately all the possible gift spawn locations have a gift on them, even if they are not part of my 450 gift collection. This means that I can still collide with them, but I am unable to pick them up/collect them. This is somewhat hindering, as I still have to step out of my vehicle every time I see one, as I am unsure if I can collect it or not. Is there any known way to fix this issue, or is there perhaps a fix already on the way? Thank you in advance!

Screenshot has been added for some reference. Please note that it does not say "Crouch to collect this gift" at the bottom of the screen.
Happened for me. Just relog and go again to that spot. Its a desync

Offline D3V1L

• Respect: +3/-1
  • Decent Boy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: D3V1L
  • Discord name: D3V1L
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2021, 06:12:38 am »
NOTE: In this and future seasonal events, players are now all assigned random gift locations. No two players are likely to see the same set of gifts. This prevents cheating.

I believe the issue you are facing is due to this update. It's only occurring prevent dual gifts hunt and  you are not supposed to see it.

Offline The_sexy_french_guy

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +55/-3
  • 🥖🥖🥖Baguette🥖🥖🥖
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eddz
  • Discord name: Zinou#7055
  • Crew: RA
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2021, 01:23:08 pm »
Bug has been reported and fixed, you now will only see the gifts that you can pick up