Author Topic: Vehicle unlocking balance  (Read 1657 times)

Not rated

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
Vehicle unlocking balance
« on: December 11, 2021, 07:42:44 pm »
Since low level players cant store stolen valuable vehicles (like infernus or cheetah) because them are "too valuable", made them unlock he vehicles at a lower level. Right now you unlock NRG-500, Infernus, Bullet, Turismo, Cheetah, Fcr-900, Buffalo  ecc... only at lvl 90 and higher. I dont think that's good for new players. I feel lie that needs some balancing. At least allow them to store the stolen good cars or buy it legally at a lower level. Like this you unlock the all good cars in the last 10 levels. Newbies are just praying to escape with a stolen taxi vs a Cop Pursuit Infernus armored and nitroed. Thanks for the attention and i hope u will consider this. The car unlockables are just too packed into the lvls between 90 and 100
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 09:47:20 am by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Re: Vehicle unlocking balance
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 11:03:05 pm »
Since low level players cant store stolen valuable vehicles (like infernus or cheetah) because them are "too valuable", made them unlock he vehicles at a lower level. Right now you unlock NRG-500, Infernus, Bullet, Turismo, Cheetah, Fcr-900, SuperGT  ecc... only at lvl 90 and higher. I dont think that's good for new players. I feel lie that needs some balancing. At least allow them to store the stolen good cars or buy it legally at a lower level. Like this you unlock the all good cars in the last 10 levels. Newbies are just praying to escape with a stolen taxi vs a Cop Pursuit Infernus armored and nitroed. Thanks for the attention and i hope u will consider this
If im not wrong you can sell "valuable" cars by /vsell to a player
Bout the suggestion  its going like this for 3 yrs almost and its good like it is

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 09:43:05 am »
@Astro You can't sell valuable cars to a player that did not unlock it. That's what i am saying. And it's good for who? For you maybe. Being a newbie means going around with trash cars since you unlock the good ones at lvl 94-95-96-97-98-99-100. It's obvious those unlockables are too packed there. I would give the guys the chance of driving a Buffalo at least early in the game.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 09:45:18 am by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline Kool

• Respect: +5/-0
  • Stay'n Kool
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kool
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2021, 05:01:08 am »
And it's good for who? For you maybe. Being a newbie means going around with trash cars since you unlock the good ones at lvl 94-95-96-97-98-99-100.

That's the whole point, strive to look forward to something so you can grind for it and eventually have it as a fruition of your hours of work. It's good for the playerbase. Plus, there's the comet and banshee available to unlock at the lower levels, and while these aren't the fastest, they're also not that slow by any means.

Newbies are just praying to escape with a stolen taxi vs a Cop Pursuit Infernus armored and nitroed.

Yeah that's exactly how it should be, at least at the early stages cause guess what? The newbies don't have the money to buy all the fancy cars and extra mods just yet, well cause they're new and still need to grind for what they want, going back to the whole point I was making.

Offline BorisminMilk

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +21/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2021, 06:27:05 am »
That's the whole point, strive to look forward to something so you can grind for it and eventually have it as a fruition of your hours of work. It's good for the playerbase. Plus, there's the comet and banshee available to unlock at the lower levels, and while these aren't the fastest, they're also not that slow by any means.

Yeah that's exactly how it should be, at least at the early stages cause guess what? The newbies don't have the money to buy all the fancy cars and extra mods just yet, well cause they're new and still need to grind for what they want, going back to the whole point I was making.

I agree, my first car was the banshee and its not that bad, i used to use it to rob banks, its a decent car for newbies

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2021, 09:49:04 pm »
There are max 3 police pursuit vehicles, not too much.

Police Officers use fast vehicles using their own money and their own resources. Meaning if it blows up, they pay to get it repaired/refueled and rearmoured, each covering about 30.000 dollars.
Anyways, the level system is fine as it is, nothing needs to be balanced. If you are smart you might even escape the police on your own and besides don´t blame the police officers for using a fast vehicle when you are taking an old beat up truck or an old taxi and expect to escape.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline Faksy

• Respect: +44/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Faksy
  • Discord name: regrat#4467
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2021, 09:51:13 pm »
Banshee is best car and it's unlocked very early.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2022, 06:13:23 pm »
Like it has been mentioned in this thread, the vehicle unlocking is fine how it is now. Both Banshee and Comet are pretty good cars before unlocking the higher-end sport cars near level 100. Not only that, but they are also cheap to replace if either gets blown up. Lastly, there are several ways to quickly grind to level 100, for example, by fishing, daily objectives, achievements, collecting collectibles, seasonal events, etc.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 06:15:47 pm by Lancerb1 »

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2022, 06:36:01 pm »
imagine getting Oppressor Mk II or storing it as a level 1 in GTA Online

unrelatable. @Cashewz

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2022, 06:41:55 pm »

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-74
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2022, 06:42:53 pm »
Since low level players cant store stolen valuable vehicles (like infernus or cheetah) because them are "too valuable", made them unlock he vehicles at a lower level. Right now you unlock NRG-500, Infernus, Bullet, Turismo, Cheetah, Fcr-900, Buffalo  ecc... only at lvl 90 and higher. I dont think that's good for new players. I feel lie that needs some balancing. At least allow them to store the stolen good cars or buy it legally at a lower level. Like this you unlock the all good cars in the last 10 levels. Newbies are just praying to escape with a stolen taxi vs a Cop Pursuit Infernus armored and nitroed. Thanks for the attention and i hope u will consider this. The car unlockables are just too packed into the lvls between 90 and 100
dont reason, that is why you need to go fishing to get many scores. I remember, i were lvl100 like a day by only fishing.