Author Topic: Kevin_Iman, Spiderman, NaescuRS  (Read 2379 times)

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
Kevin_Iman, Spiderman, NaescuRS
« on: April 30, 2019, 04:13:24 pm »
Hey Mike, I wasn't able to make a new topic on the player complaint section so i'm putting it here, I don't know why I have no access or no button to make a new post.

Your in-game name YellowFlash
Their in-game name   Kevin_Iman, Spiderman, NaescuRS   
Details   The 3 people listed have been abusing the wanted and cop system by doing something that gives you max wanted, and then the cop arresting them, giving the cop maxium cop xp and bail with very little money.
Kevin_Iman who has helped the criminal serveral times by tasering me, images will prove it.
NaescuRS I managed to arrest him serveral times with max wanted level, and he was always able to successfully bail all the time without no unsuccessful ones. He also managed to get out one time without no wanted or anything, even when I ticketed him too, his yellow name changed to white automatically without no payment going through to my pocket, I suspect it's some type of program his using to assist him with avoiding stuff like jail time and ticket payments.

Spiderman he somehow teleported his taxi to me or to where his friends were at the time, I have evidence to prove it, but I don't think it's enough, But I've seen another complain about him so I'd say his report for spiderman is more solid than mine.

https://imgur.com/uYD044W = Kevin_Iman

https://imgur.com/APyibtG = NaescuRS

https://imgur.com/HCEuxo2 =Spiderman   

Offline berkyross

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • [DoM]Doko
    • View Profile
Re: Kevin_Iman, Spiderman, NaescuRS
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 06:40:57 pm »
YE they are all dumb ,have seen them

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 08:07:19 pm »
Hey Mike, I wasn't able to make a new topic on the player complaint section so i'm putting it here, I don't know why I have no access or no button to make a new post.
This is fixed now. Weird permissions issue and it said I couldn't edit it..

The 3 people listed have been abusing the wanted and cop system by doing something that gives you max wanted, and then the cop arresting them, giving the cop maxium cop xp and bail with very little money.
So they are 'boosting'? Helping each other get cash/score? I suppose this is abuse but I'm not really sure what action to take. They aren't really abusing a glitch really.

Kevin_Iman who has helped the criminal serveral times by tasering me, images will prove it.
I have made it so tazers now only work on criminals.

NaescuRS I managed to arrest him serveral times with max wanted level, and he was always able to successfully bail all the time without no unsuccessful ones. He also managed to get out one time without no wanted or anything, even when I ticketed him too, his yellow name changed to white automatically without no payment going through to my pocket, I suspect it's some type of program his using to assist him with avoiding stuff like jail time and ticket payments.
It is not possible for any player to 'cheat' their wanted level away. It is controlled by the server. By bail you mean break-out of jail? As for his name going from yellow to white, did he possibly bribe a nearby cop or pay the ticket to another cop?

Spiderman he somehow teleported his taxi to me or to where his friends were at the time, I have evidence to prove it, but I don't think it's enough, But I've seen another complain about him so I'd say his report for spiderman is more solid than mine.
See other topic. He's been banned for cheating.

Thanks for your report.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 08:11:46 pm by Mike »
View trailers here.

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 08:26:31 pm »
Thanks for replying

They were boosting each other, I guess a 1 day ban is good. Make it that you can't arrest the same player twice in the span of 2mins, have it on a 23hour cooldown or just a very short timer, so both players can't boost each other.

Yes he would break out of jail with 100% success rate, and not a single unsuccessful one, after serveral times arresting him, he always managed to break out of jail. and Kevin was not there or in proximity of issuing another ticket or whatnot, and I was the only one in reach of this player.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 08:31:17 pm by YellowFlash »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 10:02:52 pm »
It's possible he was teleporting out of jail. I will have to script an anti-cheat specifically for that situation.
View trailers here.

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2019, 11:32:17 am »
I'm watching them closely.

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +32/-78