Author Topic: infraction appeal :i forgor:  (Read 1499 times)

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
infraction appeal :i forgor:
« on: December 05, 2021, 09:29:32 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)--
Your in-game namexev.1337
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone--
Ban/infraction reason and detailshttps://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,9682.msg46158.html#new
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? just gonna prove all points of Mr.Alex wrong here i told him multiples time to unlock the appeal(on mcnr discord #general but mr deleted all the chat and muted me because i stated facts which im gonna do now ) but he was trying to be average moderator so i had to make an another appeal just to prove mr.alex wrong here. pure hatred towards 1337 members and locks the topic himself to hide behind lies.

"u wanna keep playing the tough guy card i don't mind"
mocks me and then ends up muting me from the mcnr discord and blocking me from the dms loool

What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?"your main reason in the investigation for killing red_eye is that you were defending your friends.."Answer=
He didn't touch you, you failed to kill him and died from an explosion, you can't blame him
Answer= Explosion he made caused me to die therefore its valid i lost my health and he shot the bike gas tank, just like shooting the gas tank to damage other's i believe every single players knows about this.

"you can't blame him for this unless that NRG was yours or if Red_Eye meant to attack you"
Answer = you simply make that up urself i have heard nothing about it nor the other players heard anything regarding this even the staff here would agree with me.Its already clear in rule clarification .
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?--
Any more information to provide?During the investigation you were given enough time to say anything to defend yourself, you kept ignoring and kept playing without properly answering, you only started after you got jailed. So why would you claim you were not given enough time? You were given like 20 minutes into that investigation and you didn't send anything useful but randomish words and throwing the investigation around.

You claimed fskg was a witness, I asked him, he says he doesn't know.

Answer= Not even once have i ignored your apm already told you
i was fighting bunch of cop's and server was full of them and "randomish words" u say i already told you that i misguided [Ra]Ryuk with Red_Eye since [Ra]Ryuk was yelling in the chat that i rdmed him same goes for the fskg.Every single thing will be clear once u posted the whole conservation between us.

One more thing i'd like to add lets ignore everything and focus on the infraction

"You punished me For rdm killing without a reason"

I killed "Red_Eye" because he shot someone else's nrg causing me to die therefore i can seek revenge simple is that. and that is in the logs above.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 09:50:32 pm by xev »

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +108/-73
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Alex184
  • Discord name: J.Alex#5103
  • Crew: Founder of Ex [RA] Red Army Crew
Re: infraction appeal :i forgor:
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 05:17:12 am »
Okay. I gotta admit it you are really good at manipulating and playing the victim card. If you made it simple from the start your appeal would have been a piece of cake, but you decided to insult me and assemble some logs on eachother to make up a whole new story, now you assembled chats on eachother to make up a new story. Like... What's wrong with you?

I muted you on MCNR discord for multiple times of me warning you to stop spamming the channel with arguement and you just don't stop throwing random words on me and calling me names. So I muted you and directed you to my DM. You went there instead of speaking sense and proving your points without any confusions, you kept blackmailing me, insulting me more and once I had enough of you and blocked you after I told Charlie to handle you. You accused me of muting you on mcnr discord for no reason then blocking you immediately. Nice. All the deleted chats are logged so don't worry. If I did something wrong you would have been unmuted.

Whatever chance you had, whatever proof you had to prove your innocence, you wasted it both in the investigation because of your random thrown reasons and you never mentioned this new story of a gas tank that killed you, and in your appeal because of your attitude. Even the moment when I told you Red_Eye has told me to leave it (which means I should revoke the infraction) you didn't stop talking shit. Even the video you provided was you playing and ignoring the investigation while you claim that this video proves the opposite.

I'm going to leave this topic for a higher rank staff to handle.
 “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 05:46:13 am »
First of all i cant see a strong evidence which proofs how you actually died, i would like to see a video and if there is no video we usually look with the player's history and your history claims that you arent innocent, anyways i will leave this open till u send a proper evidence otherwise your appeal will be denied

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 05:53:35 am »
And i dont like the way you speak about a staff member, calling them "bitcher" "touch some grass more than samp" "dumb ass" giving them orders like they are your employees, accusing them of protecting their crew members accusing them of abusing their powers on you and saying "playing average mod"

About alex muting you on #general every deleted message is logged and if you really believe you are innocent you can talk to a manager
About him blocking your dms, all i saw is someone who tried to help but ended up by him getting called a "dumbass" if i were him i would do the same
If you have a problem with any staff you can talk to a manager otherwise insulting them can get u a harsher punishment
I would like to leave your infraction to learn how to speak to/about a staff member properly.

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021, 06:16:42 am »
i'm not even going to try replying to your comment dan since we had a recent argument on the discord server, and you're being biased.

simple af

got punished for killing a guy without a reason.

Every normal player can see these 2 screen shot of mine and red eye logs as a solid proof since the moment i died and the moment he shot the nrg was same.

and for insulting a member of staff at forums i should be either banned or warned from the forums.

not gonna waste my time explaining myself multiples times to you since it looks like im talking to wall

waiting for final decision from the Management team or Cm
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 06:24:37 am by xev »

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +27/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2021, 08:32:46 am »
Just posting this because some experienced staff are acting blind.
In the proofs xev given it's so so clear that what happened. Xev attacked Red_Eye but red eye shot someone's NRG which killed xev which is so so clear if we look at the time stamp(shown in the action logs). The time of xev's death and red eye shooting the nrg is same. Even after that Red_eye wrote 'lmao' in main chat.. like why will he just write that while someone is attacking him? He shot the NRG, xev died (timestamps are proving it) and xev took revenge. What's so complicated in this?
'i can't see a strong evidence' ... Ok

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2021, 11:35:16 am »
@Lancerb1 @Cashewz @ranja

Can you please give your verdict on this, I will be locking this topic so a manager can give their input.

I am also going to take this as a complaint against Alex as well @xev
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 12:07:47 pm by Karbz »

trina

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2021, 10:12:43 pm »
Hello @xev the infractions given to you have been revoked. However, I will speak to the responsible Staff Member as this could have been handled much better. Thank you.