Author Topic: Freezed when duel bug!  (Read 634 times)

Offline syairman

• Respect: +5/-15
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KontolPanjang
  • Discord name: Syairman#5075
Freezed when duel bug!
« on: November 21, 2021, 03:46:11 am »
- What is your in-game name and account ID (if known)? z0r0 and the account id is 140108.
- What happened exactly? So when i duel someone i always freezed for no reason, but now i know why.
- What circumstances may have led to the issue? When u send duel to someone and they accepted it when you're entering your car, it makes you freeze in duels.
- Has anyone else experienced the issue? I don't know though, maybe yes and they still don't know what've caused it.
- Can you replicate the issue? Yes i can https://streamable.com/7fzglf and https://streamable.com/y2ujwo
- Can you provide us with step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue ourselves? /duel someone, tell them to accept when u are entering a car and you should get freezed when dueling
- If relevant, what was the time and date (GMT) of the issue? I don't think its needed for this one .

Offline Obsidian

• 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
  • Respect: +27/-63
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Obsidian
  • Discord name: ssk#4574
Re: Freezed when duel bug!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 04:01:15 am »
Hi @Morning Wood . Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I have logged the issue and will inform you of an update when it's available. You can find the information relating to the logged issue below. I may also need more information from you so please keep checking this topic (click NOTIFY ME to be notifed of replies).

Bug report by Morning Wood  (forum topic #9538)
Issue #2359
Issue Getting freeze in duel while your entering a vehicle.
DescriptionGetting freeze in duel while your entering your vehicle.
Script areaDuel
PriorityLow
Logged byfskg
Assigned toMike
StatusNew
CommentsNo comments.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 04:05:12 am by fskg »