Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
Re: 2shot
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 03:03:24 pm »
I hope this post is a joke because if its taken seriously by the staff then i want to have my own stance and say on this beyond ridiculous of a shitpost. But since I know this post will most likely be trashed then I don't want to bother
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 03:10:07 pm by nxy »

Offline Bode

• Respect: +153/-138
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bode
  • Discord name: Bode66#6875
  • Crew: Los Santos BloodZ
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 03:48:55 pm »
I hope this post is a joke because if its taken seriously by the staff then i want to have my own stance and say on this beyond ridiculous of a shitpost. But since I know this post will most likely be trashed then I don't want to bother
Don't take it as joke.
check this reports
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,9260.0.html
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,9295.0.html

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2021, 04:15:12 pm »
Is your common sense this insanely shit? I have no say on what other admins judge as abuse or not but from a neutral standpoint these all look like unintended switches that happen to everyone. Your muscle memory wants to do a full 4 sawn off shot into tec spray but since that fails sometimes you unintentionally switch back to your sawn to get the shots off correctly. 2-shotting means when you CONSTANTLY switch your sawn off with another weapon back and forth to get consistent damage without bothering with other weapons. This becomes even more irrelevant when you find out I did not intend to bug abuse at all as im not even playing the game anymore so theres 0 reason for me to tryhard, i was a mod previously and therefore i have a lot of respect for this server and its staff, I died anyway, you are absolutely not involved with the situation.

You might want to refer to my guide about making a proper forum complaint especially in the part where i cite "USE COMMON SENSE".
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 05:42:06 pm by nxy »

Offline Bode

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2021, 04:52:34 pm »
Is your common sense this insanely shit? I have no say on what other admins judge as abuse or not but from a neutral standpoint these all look like unintended switches that happen to everyone. Your muscle memory wants to do a full 4 sawn off shot into tec spray but since that fails sometimes you unintentionally switch back to your sawn to get the shots off correctly. 2-shotting means when you CONSTANTLY switch your sawn off with another weapon back and forth to get consistent damage without bothering with other weapons. This becomes even more irrelevant when you find out I did not intend to bug abuse at all as im not even playing the game anymore so theres 0 reason for me to tryhard, i was a mod previously and therefore i have a lot of respect for this server and its staff, I died anyway, you are absolutely not involved with the situation.

You might want to refer to my guide about making a proper forum complaint especially in the part where i cite "USE COMMON SENSE".
sad story,, when it happen to me by mistake i just wait some sec or i just switch to play with tec.
I'm not involved, yes, but I'm allowed if someone is breaking the rules, I can complain about them, even if it happened with another player.

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2021, 05:38:51 pm »
You are full of irrelevant shit. I'm not investing more time losing my precious braincells talking to someone like you who clearly has less than 250 hours in samp trying to teach me how to play clean. I'll see what the admins have to say here, I'm not replying again.

Offline Bode

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2021, 05:48:51 pm »
i was a mod previously and therefore i have a lot of respect for this server and its staff
You seems demoted for your behavior. You keep calling me "shit" because i just reported you. imagine it. I don't know if you will be punished or not but you did 2shot

Offline The_sexy_french_guy

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +55/-3
  • 🥖🥖🥖Baguette🥖🥖🥖
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eddz
  • Discord name: Zinou#7055
  • Crew: RA
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2021, 11:55:39 pm »
Player will be warned thank you for reporting.

next time avoid arguing in complaint threads, replying one time to a thread should be enough to tell your point of view, no one wants to see this unnecessary toxicity.