Author Topic: Banned for quitting  (Read 776 times)

shells

Banned for quitting
« on: October 22, 2021, 11:57:47 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)2477
Your in-game nameshells
Ban or infraction appeal?ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone10/21
Ban/infraction reason and detailsbanned for quitting after robbing
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I thought he was my guy well i guess not, i literally just 1v1d him and killed him couldve easily finished him he was red, paid money to drop him a supply drop, that shows how i was cool with him so i just robbed to reimburse myself and dipped
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Bode told me he was a ally, he told me he was cool
Any more information to provide?just shocked,that was petty asf to report over 7k that i could give back if he talked to me, why would i quit on a player that can barely take off my armor, i can pay his 7k if unbanned

SNOOP

Re: Banned for quitting
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 12:12:17 am »
Just because im nice doesnt mean u guys have to abuse my kindness

SNOOP

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 03:52:42 am »
this isnt about me, its about the fact that u broke a rule and i will not tolerate that

i mean have u seen me doin things like that to other players? even tho they are my friends?

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2021, 07:46:02 am »
Well that's your personal problem if he's "your guy" or not, you shouldn't quit when you rob other people. I only gave you 2 points, you already had 10 points so that's why you are banned.

- Denied appeal.