Author Topic: Shay.1337 cop hunt/rdm?  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Mystic

• Respect: +25/-30
  • Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
Shay.1337 cop hunt/rdm?
« on: October 17, 2021, 08:25:26 pm »
Your in-game name[RA]Mystic
Their in-game nameShay.1337
Date & Time of incident (UTC)17.10.2021 , about 2 hours ago
DetailsSo basically i was driving on the freeway going to a friend and levi and shay started attacking me. I can confirm that Levi had revenge and had the right to kill me but shay didnt because i didnt do anything to him nor attacked them when they started shooting me. After he assisted levi with his revenge kill i asked him why he shot me and he made up a dumb excuse and said that i was chasing a criminal and he tried to protect him but i  never even shoot that dude and kept driving where i was gonna go lol . The video and screenshots say it all.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/dYERdD_bf20

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +108/-73
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Alex184
  • Discord name: J.Alex#5103
  • Crew: Founder of Ex [RA] Red Army Crew
Re: Shay.1337 cop hunt/rdm?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 09:31:13 pm »
Just a note @Mystic , As a cop you need to post screenshots of your /actions not only /crimes , Please consider doing so in your future reports. I will view the logs from my side.

EDIT: Action logs verify Mystic's story and proves he didn't do anything to give Shay a valid reason to kill him, and only Levi had the right to do so.
@Shay Mind explaining from your side?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 09:59:57 pm by Alex184 »
 “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”

Offline Shay

• Respect: +10/-16
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Shay.1337
  • Discord name: Shay#2125
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 08:53:54 am »
You were chasing that [VG] criminal (You can see him running from you at the start of your video) so I helped him, when he saw us coming to help him he came back to attack you. @Levii can confirm as he was there with me.

Offline Mystic

• Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2021, 08:59:20 am »
I already told u i wasnt chasing that guy and my actions prove it, do u see in the actions that i shot him or damaged his car somehow?

Offline Shay

• Respect: +10/-16
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Shay.1337
  • Discord name: Shay#2125
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2021, 09:45:55 am »
You were following him for a while but just couldn't catch him, Also you said you were going to a "friend" yet your gps is not on and you didnt locate any player .. You were clearly chasing him stop making dumb excuses.

Offline Mystic

• Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2021, 09:49:11 am »
Why the hell would i need a gps to locate someone?lol theres a command /loc for that if u didnt know

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2021, 10:42:42 am »
You were chasing the criminal [VG] that's why we started following you, can you reverse the video a little bit and give it to us? @Mystic

Offline Mystic

• Want an Enduro
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2021, 10:45:01 am »
I started recording when u attacked me, i dont have anything else

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +108/-73
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Alex184
  • Discord name: J.Alex#5103
  • Crew: Founder of Ex [RA] Red Army Crew
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2021, 04:20:18 pm »
I find Shay.1337 still had no right to attack and Mystic was already knocked out and couldn't chase further, going for mystic and finishing him should have been done by Levi.1337 as an act of revenge not Shay at all.

However as this post is about my crewmate I am not going to close it by myself neither Levi will as his crewmate is also involved. We shall wait for other staff response.

EDIT: Locked to prevent further argue until another Staff member replies.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 04:27:37 pm by Alex184 »
 “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2021, 09:48:55 am »
I've just gone through over 55 pages worth of logs, 1 hour after the incident and 2 hours before the incident occurred.  Because the logs do not show any sort of threat (vehicle attack/player attack) from Mystic towards [VG] the 'myth' that Mystic was chasing [VG] I will be saying is false unless evidence can be provided that Mystic actually was in a cop chase with [VG].   

Because of the lack of evidence that hasn't been provided to say Mystic was chasing [VG], I believe this complaint is 100% valid. Watching the video, since Mystic only started recording when he was shot/attacked by Levii it's hard to determine the direction he was going/came from. But from what is available by logs and by footage provided display Mystic is driving into the path of Shay.1337/Levii.1337 to potentially try to slow them down so he can attempt to arrest.

Before Mystic had even hit shay's bullet, Levii was already shooting at Mystic. Upon Mystics' bullet exploding and exiting, Mystic was attempting to escape from Levii.  Levii could have easily killed Mystic, from the position Levii was in as a passenger in Shay's car.  I don't see a reason why Shay needed to drive up next to Mystic unless he had the intentions of killing/attacking Mystic.  You're limited to where you can drive-by shoot as a driver, hence why Shay drove next to Mystic.. but levii did not have that limitation there.

I'm going to declare this complaint as valid since the defending side cannot give any evidence to back up the case/information they're providing.

The player will be warned/punished.