Author Topic: Toll tax  (Read 2202 times)

Rated 6 times

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
Toll tax
« on: October 04, 2021, 05:58:31 am »
« Last Rated on: October 06, 2021, 05:43:13 am »
1. Admin plz add toll tax for each city whenever player go in other city there should be compulsory toll tax for the side like in real life. When we go in other city or country we pay some taxes like that In game also.
For example when we go bayside area from SF  there is a toll tax point u can use that. Similarly for other cities too. It's gives real experience.
2. Plz add more level in medic like when we go to top level or say max.medic officer should allowed to  supply medic supplies  to players wherever they r like of a player in Los Santos and current city is Las ventures then top level medic officer send supply with teh help of drone or any other thing u decide to that player it is faster.
If any medic player doing wrong thing like helping me robbers then higher level medic officer should give warming and demote as well like a suggestion made by flying bnana cop chief

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
Re: Toll tax
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 08:30:48 am »
1. Admin plz add toll tax for each city whenever player go in other city there should be compulsory toll tax for the side like in real life. When we go in other city or country we pay some taxes like that In game also
If any medic player doing wrong thing like helping me robbers then higher level medic officer should give warming and demote as well like a suggestion made by flying bnana cop chief

These suggestions are silly and of no use so it's a huge NO from my side. Besides, admins and moderators are there to deal with with rule-breakers and if they aren't online, simply report on forums.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 08:41:37 am by sm0ke »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 02:54:01 pm »
I do like the idea of toll gates on all connecting bridges and you have to pay to exit the active city.
View trailers here.

Offline FlyingBanana

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +20/-27
  • if life gives u lemons have banana
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: FlyingBanana
  • Discord name: FlyingBanana
  • Crew: The four dragons triad
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2021, 03:28:30 pm »
1. Admin plz add toll tax for each city whenever player go in other city there should be compulsory toll tax for the side like in real life. When we go in other city or country we pay some taxes like that In game also.
For example when we go bayside area from SF  there is a toll tax point u can use that. Similarly for other cities too. It's gives real experience.
2. Plz add more level in medic like when we go to top level or say max.medic officer should allowed to  supply medic supplies  to players wherever they r like of a player in Los Santos and current city is Las ventures then top level medic officer send supply with teh help of drone or any other thing u decide to that player it is faster.
1] +1
              2] its flying banana, and its not necessary . Admins and mods are enough

Offline Red_DragoN

• Respect: +25/-28
  • Executioner
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: Red_DragoN#5262
  • Crew: 59
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2021, 03:48:09 pm »
As if the game wasn't fucked up so far. Chill with your suggestions to make game harder and more complicated than it is.

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-82
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2021, 12:52:28 am »
-1 Nah not needed

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2021, 11:41:41 am »
Don't see any reason to add it in the game, you're just going to waste more time with it, -1. Plus, it's not an RP server.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 11:43:46 am by cynosy »

Offline franklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2021, 09:50:37 pm »
I don't know why players r so concern they give their suggestion it's good or bad guys mike liked it and idc what u all thinking about it

Offline Red_DragoN

• Executioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2021, 12:30:17 am »
Imagine running from cops or gang and u need to go to another city and mid road u gotta stop for toll and ramp???

And who cares if mike likes it? Opinion is like ass, everyone has one.

Offline ChrisAg

• Respect: +16/-5
  • Everything is computable!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ChrisAg
  • Discord name: xchris.agorx#7596
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2021, 05:57:42 am »
The toll part sounds like a great idea. Besides, you could always drive past the barriers without paying but you will be receiving a small wanted level if you do so.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2021, 08:30:33 pm »

Thats why your opinion does not matter because you shit post a whole topic with 60 replies and complain on every single reply that happens in a suggestion when its positive,  just stop already.

This is a good suggestion and i dont see a reason to not add this, a Simple and nice addition. If you dont want to pay just ram the gate and get 2 stars.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 02:47:30 am by Ahsoka_Tano »
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2021, 08:44:43 pm »
Imagine running from cops or gang and u need to go to another city and mid road u gotta stop for toll and ramp???

WHAT HE SAID> imagine having a not cut-scene paying the tolls being frozen like while in mechanic double armoring your car and you are so vurnable

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2021, 06:14:34 pm »
Yeah it was maybe a cool idea on the surface, but I don't think it would be liked or work well.

I quickly threw together a test to see what it would look like..

One of the issues is that you can break through the gates but the script cannot detect this. So the next person that approaches the gate (if they were nearby when it was broken) won't see the gate, but the script doesn't know the gate is broken. Of course they would still have to pay even if the script did know the gate was broken, so is it even an issue?

I think it looks kinda dumb and would detract from the experience rather than add to it, so I'm going to reject this for now.
View trailers here.

Offline franklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2021, 08:50:55 am »
Mike I think gate should not be broke after vehicle hit.
Make  gates hard so that gates cannot be broken by Amy vehicle and if vehicle try to break it vehicle damage like when vehicle hit any wall or hard material.
They can cross only when they pay tax.
Make gates hard so they can't be broke by Anything this makes players compulsory ro pay tax. For example when we play gta San Andreas not in samp only simple game we can't broke any gates to enter in another city and when we do that by using plane or heli we get 5 star make like that plz look into this again

Offline Red_DragoN

• Executioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2021, 10:19:48 am »
Thats why your opinion does not matter because you shit post a whole topic with 60 replies and complain on every single reply that happens in a suggestion when its positive,  just stop already.

This is a good suggestion and i dont see a reason to not add this, a Simple and nice addition. If you dont want to pay just ram the gate and get 2 stars.

I'm just posting my POV and being objective. If the suggestion is useless and ruins gameplay with unnecessary things, of course I will rate it negatively.
You on the other hand aren't familiar with mine and many other players' POV (probably cuz you don't even play much as I never notice you online) which is why you don't mind things like this.