Author Topic: Bug abuse  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Fac[e]

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Fac[e]
Bug abuse
« on: September 22, 2021, 09:22:31 pm »
Your in-game nameFac[e]
Their in-game nameteca
Date & Time of incident (UTC)1:30 AM 9/23/2021
DetailsEverything is pretty clear , this guy knocked me down with the helico , but i managed to use a medical kit , later on he tried to land that helico over that bridge , you can see it fell off from the bridge for me atleast , but i'm pretty sure it was still there ( above the bridge) for him , this usually happens in SAMP ,same vehicle can seems to be in different position for different person. Later on i tried to use the fire extinguisher on him , but as you can see he was constantly pressing F  to enter the helico and cancel the effect of the fire extinguisher , he even shot me in that position . Clearly abused bug to get unstuck and get a kill on me  .
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/h2pwStnJ-mU

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
Re: Bug abuse
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 09:57:36 pm »
Very funny, I couldn't press F because the helicopter was falling down so there was no way I had to skip the coughing animation. So I assume I was lagging or my packet loss was high.

Offline typtics

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 10:04:28 pm »
( I Apologize for double posting ) In the second 0:28 the helicopter had fallen down, I had no chance to skip the animation so go cry somewhere else.  😃✋

Offline Fac[e]

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 10:13:44 pm »
As I have mentioned before as well , same vehicle can have different position for different persons depending on the situation , literally anyone who's playing samp for a considerable amount of time knows that and might have even experienced that , from my FOV helico fell down , but it was still there for you , if not then there is no way in the world that you managed to cancel that animation .

Also if you were desynced you could have just relogged but you tried to take advantage ,even tho you show no signs of desync / lag as we can see if he was lagging , he would have not been stuck in the first place not  even for seconds , but he was stuck under the effect of fire extinguisher for few seconds and then cancelled it using the bug which can prove he was perfectly synced , also  the place above the bridge was too narrow  and you were literally standing still ,  and  if we assume that you were desynced , it would have still worked .

You clearly abused the bug to cancel the animation and escape , only a kid can get provoked by a report ? Why would I cry over a bunch of kids that likes to ruin someone's fun for their own entertainment XD
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 10:29:47 pm by Fac[e] »

Offline typtics

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2021, 10:14:21 pm »
As I have mentioned before as well , same vehicle can have different position for different persons depending on the situation , from my FOV helico fell down , but it was still there for you , if not then there is no way in the world that you managed to cancel that animation .

Also if you were desynced you could have just relogged but you tried to take advantage ,  the place above the bridge was too narrow  and you were literally standing still ,  even if we assume that you were desynced , it would have still worked .

You clearly abused the bug to cancel the animation and escape , only a kid can get provoked by a report ? Why would I cry over a bunch of kids that likes to ruin someone's fun for their own entertainment XD

Offline Fac[e]

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2021, 10:19:41 pm »
I can clearly see your desperate attempts to overshadow my reply with your shitposting , literally shitposted within seconds of my reply  . It would be better if you stop hiding the truth and let admin take care of this.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2021, 02:02:09 am »
Invalid report.

Factoring in issues that are caused by packet loss, this report is being marked as invalid.  It's hard to determine whether or not the animation was even applied to them from their perspective as we cannot see it.  It certainly was applied for you, and it looked like 'skipping', but you can't skip an animation if you can't see it on your own screen.

Thanks.