Author Topic: "Protecting a ban evader".  (Read 1027 times)

Offline br0ken

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-18
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vader
  • Crew: 9.T
"Protecting a ban evader".
« on: September 16, 2021, 12:45:59 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)Infraction.
Your in-game nameFlames.
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction appeal.
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonearound 3 pm indian time
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI got Infraction by a admin for "Protecting a ban evader". I didn't Protectthat ban evader, he just pmed me saying that am abzo and I repliedhim with admin r reading now u gtg get permanently banned (check my pms) he didn'treply me or msg me after that he exposed himself saying that am that guy to admin and got banned again and admin pmed me that I was Protecting him and gave a infraction. I thought that u admins will ban him after seeing my pm so I did leave it and focusedon the game that cops were chasing me and got killed when admin pmed me I explained  2 lines and kemo55 killed me and admin gave infraction and closed that apm so i can't reply , please I don't feel guilty abt this infraction , it was non of my mistake pls pls
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I thought the administrators can read pms and I didn't report for that u can check my pm log where I said him leave or u getting permanentlybanned
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I literally was in middle of a chase when admin pming me and got killed by kemo
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?my pm logs
Any more information to provide?Am requestingu to remove this infraction am close to 9 pls remove ;( am pleading I am not guilty

Offline br0ken

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-18
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vader
  • Crew: 9.T
Re: "Protecting a ban evader".
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 12:49:28 pm »
Please revoke this infraction, am close to 10 infractions

Offline Dan

• Respect: +324/-39
  • They Saw The Dan ... They Ran 💨
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dan
  • Discord name: illlDaN#6065
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 07:31:50 am »
Im the one who issued the infraction, i have seen your pms thats what made me catch abzo but what if i didnt see the pms for any reason? The guy told you iam abzo and you warned him not to mention his name again why did you do that? You could let him say his name to everyone till someone reports but you chose to leave it, i gave you a 1 point infraction as a warning to make you learn from your mistakes and told you that next time will be too harsh, if you saw a ban evader report immediately .
Anyways i have informed the management and wait for their answer

Offline Charlie

• clarted
  • Respect: +73/-14
  • big bog
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Charlie
  • Discord name: fizi#8359
  • Crew: karbz' daddy
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 10:50:39 pm »
I'll be reducing the infraction to a warning, but please report as soon as you see suspicious activity from other players, thank you.