Author Topic: Revoking PSO's after +1 year.  (Read 1173 times)

Rated 4 times

Offline Ca$h

• Respect: +6/-1
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ca$h.1337
  • Discord name: Ca$h#6037
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Revoking PSO's after +1 year.
« on: September 14, 2021, 04:33:02 pm »
« Last Rated on: September 20, 2021, 08:32:00 am »
This post is to ask your opinion's about PSO's. Everyone does mistakes and learn from it of course. When your are new to the server, you can break a lot of rules due to a lack of knowledge. I think PSO's should be revoked after a year, player should be able to not have a bad history of PSO's following them for more then that period of time.

What do you guys think?

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Revoking PSO's after +1 year.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 07:03:33 pm »
Yes, I plan to make them expire.
View trailers here.

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 09:50:21 pm »
Perhaps it could be done so that normal players won't be able to see them anymore, but staff still could? Supporting this idea anyway

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 04:40:50 am »
Yes, I plan to make them expire.
I got them all expired even if cm decided to remove the points it stays (expired), i got them mistakenly infracted and then cm removes them whitin an hour and nothing happens,later you could be issued a ban because of that cuz admins check pso/infraction history and they could be counted as expired but i didnt do the same thing. So i think  some of them should be tottaly removed like cleaning crime history from time to time, after some days months years for eg

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2021, 12:55:13 pm »
I got them all expired even if cm decided to remove the points it stays (expired), i got them mistakenly infracted and then cm removes them whitin an hour and nothing happens,later you could be issued a ban because of that cuz admins check pso/infraction history and they could be counted as expired but i didnt do the same thing. So i think  some of them should be tottaly removed like cleaning crime history from time to time, after some days months years for eg
If the infraction is expired/revoked you can't get banned because of that since that infraction doesn't exist anymore, it is only logged in so staff can be aware of what you've done before (there is a clear difference between expired/revoked ones). I have nothing against expiring PSOs, but I myself would like to see all of the still logged in so we can see and know what you've done in the past.