Author Topic: wrongly admin jailed ( reapply)  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Asagle

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +7/-16
    • View Profile
wrongly admin jailed ( reapply)
« on: September 14, 2021, 06:13:01 am »
Your in-game nameAGENTRAMMER
Their in-game name[DR]Yellowflash
Date & Time of incident (UTC)September 11, 2021, 04:32:09 am
Details yellow flash , gta freak , obsidian , snoop were at a gas station , i came there as a cop , all were dark orange.  i driveby on obsidian's truck  but then snoop was in the way and i  realized that he was a non threat so then i went to gtafreak and came out of car to taze him but then he shot me , according to the rules , if a non threat is near a threat then the non threat will also be considered as a threat  so i blasted the gas station and yellow flash and snoop died  and then i knocked gta freak and obisidian  killled me and then i got jail by yellowflash  for killed non threat.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)i had added the proofs in https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,8938.0.html

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
Re: wrongly admin jailed ( reapply)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 01:00:48 pm »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,8938.0.html

I started shooting you and and first thing you did was blow up the gas station.

It's not my fault that you made that decision, 2 other people who were in separate vehicles died and also Snoop who was a nonthreat that was filling up gas also died. You were punished by yellowflash, 3 minutes of jail time for killing a nonthreat player.

Just because we were all using gas station does not mean we are all teaming. We were all their for our own seperate reasons and there was no reason why a nonthreat should die because you panicked.

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 02:31:50 pm »
As GtaFreak stated, you were after me and gtafreak who were red/orange with threat at the time, which you had every right to kill. You then proceeded to shoot obsedian and snoop who weren't a threat at the time before shooting me or gtafreak and then proceeding to blow up the petrol station.

I looked at the action logs and I saw that you shot your bullets at him and his vehicle.
I only jailed you for 5mins with no pso warning, I let you off the hook and gave you a slap on the wrist.
Next time please follow the correct rules of cops /pc /prules /rules /dm.

Identifying criminals
A player's criminal status can be identified by the color of their name and blip.
Color   Wanted stars   Meaning   Action
White0InnocentDo not attack innocent civilians except in self-defence.
Yellow1Minor offenderIssue a ticket and take payment. Do not attack minor offenders except in self-defence.
Orange2-5FelonWarrant for arrest issued. Lethal force to be used as a last resort only.
Red6Most WantedAlways try to arrest most wanted suspects. Killing is a last resort and only if they are a threat Choose the safer option in the situation encountered.

I'll let the @managers decide the outcome of this report since it's a staff complaint about me.
@Domingo  @Charlie  @trina

Offline Asagle

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +7/-16
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 04:26:27 pm »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,8938.0.html

I started shooting you and and first thing you did was blow up the gas station.

It's not my fault that you made that decision, 2 other people who were in separate vehicles died and also Snoop who was a nonthreat that was filling up gas also died. You were punished by yellowflash, 3 minutes of jail time for killing a nonthreat player.

Just because we were all using gas station does not mean we are all teaming. We were all their for our own seperate reasons and there was no reason why a nonthreat should die because you panicked.
first it was 5 min jail * . 2 how would i know that you 4 were not teaming ? as a cop when i came to the place it , u saw all ya 4 together and started shooting obisdian's truck ( allowed cause shooting non threats veh is allowed now ) but snoop was in the way and he got some shots so i stoped and came to[ dr ]    and further i explained , they shot me became threat , and as i read thiis thing in the discord that [/b] if a non threat is with a threat then the cop should consider him too as a threat . [/b]  as per this snoops dying was justified .

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 11:54:35 pm »
because you logged in and instantly came to the gas station (within 1 minute of logging in) without checking our /crimes.

you came just to fight / kill, without thinking too much about rules.

and define being with other warrants, just because 4 different players are using the gas station does not mean they are a team? there is only 4 possible gas stations in SF that we can use and we all happened to be at the Easter Bay gas station.

2 players were in 2 separate cars and 2 players were on foot.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND YOU BLEW UP THE ENTIRE GAS STATION RIGHT? police should only shoot to disable players vehicles who are fleeing, none of us were fleeing, we were using a gas station to fix our vehicles and fill up our gas. no one was fleeing, excessive force was used and a non-threat player died because of your actions.