Author Topic: admin jail appeal  (Read 869 times)

Offline Asagle

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +7/-16
    • View Profile
admin jail appeal
« on: September 11, 2021, 04:37:09 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)none
Your in-game nameAGENTRAMMER
Ban or infraction appeal?ADMIN jail appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone5 mins before
Ban/infraction reason and detailsde yellow flash , gta freak , obsidian , snoop were at a gas station , i came there as a cop , all were dark orange , i driveby on snoop but theni realized that he was a non threat so then i went to gtafreak and came out of car to taze him but then he shot me , so i blasted the gas station and yellow flash and snoop died and that and then i knocked gta freak and obisidian  killled me and then i got jail by yellowflash sir for killed non threat 
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?cause if some non threat is with a threat then he automatically becomes a threat , i read this on discord
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?idk
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?all that 4 players
Any more information to provide?evidence

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: admin jail appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 01:03:27 pm »
You were only admin jailed,  if you feel like you were wrongfully punished please issue a staff complaint.

Thank you.

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
Re: admin jail appeal
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 06:21:04 pm »
at the time of the incident, [77]SNOOP was a nonthreat player who was also using the gas station, you took a chance to deal the most possible damage without thinking about the consequences or checking any of our /crimes by choosing blowing up the entire gas station, killing [DR]YellowFlash (who was MW so it's ok) but also killing [77]SNOOP on the other side, who was a non-threat (which is against /prules).

Next time before deciding to blow up everything, instead of jumping straight into your car and heading toward a criminal to fight, check their /crimes so you can avoid the situation in the future.

No infraction or PSO was issued.