Author Topic: Banned By Anticheats  (Read 1603 times)

Offline 1MG4MING

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-1
  • Martial Art Instructor
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: TimorthyL
Banned By Anticheats
« on: September 24, 2019, 06:12:09 am »
]Your in-game name= TimorthyL
Ban or infraction appeal?= Ban Appeal (For Reduction)
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone=Around 1258hrs GMT+8

Ban/infraction reason and details= Banned for Anticheats code 43

Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?= Because i just used to mod my car only in the garage

What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?: I go to the garage with to modify my car, when i open paint job list, i got banned immediately.

Any witnesses that can vouch for you?= Yes. Funtastic_Power

Any more information to provide?: Sure, I will include a screen shot of my recorded video (I cant upload video as attachment here, idk why) and my gta sa carmod.dat information

P/s= I would like to be banned for 3 days or 1 week, as noted that i can not wait for 1 year of recovery. I understand that i have applied appeal ban many times but i try to remove any mod stage by stage, this is also including the paint job

carmod.data
elegy, exh_a_l, exh_c_l, fbmp_a_l, fbmp_c_l, nto_b_l, nto_b_s, nto_b_tw, rbmp_a_l, rbmp_c_l, rf_a_l, rf_c_l, spl_a_l_b, spl_c_l_b, wg_l_a_l, wg_l_c_l
flash, exh_a_f, exh_c_f, fbmp_a_f, fbmp_c_f, nto_b_l, nto_b_s, nto_b_tw, rbmp_a_f, rbmp_c_f, rf_a_f, rf_c_f, spl_a_f_r, spl_c_f_r, wg_l_a_f, wg_l_c_f
jester, exh_a_j, exh_c_j, fbmp_a_j, fbmp_c_j, nto_b_l, nto_b_s, nto_b_tw, rbmp_a_j, rbmp_c_j, spl_a_j_b, spl_c_j_b, rf_a_j, rf_c_j, wg_l_a_j, wg_l_c_j, nto_b_s
stratum, exh_a_st, exh_c_st, fbmp_a_st, fbmp_c_st, nto_b_l, nto_b_s, nto_b_tw, rbmp_a_st, rbmp_c_st, rf_a_st, rf_c_st, spl_a_st_r, spl_c_st_r, wg_l_a_st, wg_l_c_st
sultan, exh_a_s, exh_c_s, fbmp_a_s, fbmp_c_s, nto_b_l, nto_b_s, nto_b_tw, rbmp_a_s, rbmp_c_s, rf_a_s, rf_c_s, spl_a_s_b, spl_c_s_b, wg_l_a_s, wg_l_c_s
uranus, exh_a_u, exh_c_u, fbmp_a_u, fbmp_c_u, nto_b_l, nto_b_s, nto_b_tw, rbmp_a_u, rbmp_c_u, rf_a_u, rf_c_u, spl_a_u_b, spl_c_u_b, wg_l_a_u, wg_l_c_u

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 07:12:22 am by 1MG4MING »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Banned By Anticheats
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 07:32:48 am »
I can confirm that the anticheat detected invalid vehicle mods. Invalid vehicle mods can crash other players near your vehicle. The use of mods that affect other players are not allowed as stated clearly in the rules.

The ban will be reduced to 2 weeks as you may not have been fully aware of the consequences of these mods and I doubt you had malicious intent.

P.S. Out of curiosity what video format were you trying to post as an attachment? I would like to enable video attachments for easier uploading of evidence.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 09:10:18 pm by Mike »
View trailers here.

Offline 1MG4MING

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-1
  • Martial Art Instructor
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: TimorthyL
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 09:06:29 am »
it's MP4 format, taking too long, so i screenshot it to make it easier

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 12:53:46 am »
Ban lifted. Please refrain from using mods that affect vehicle components in the future.
View trailers here.