Author Topic: Mrwolfie Ban appeal  (Read 596 times)

Offline mrwolfie

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: mrwolfie
  • Discord name: alpha
Mrwolfie Ban appeal
« on: August 20, 2021, 09:44:45 am »
date banned : 8/18/2021 , time : less than 1 hour ago
reason : ban evade i think
ingame name : mrwolfie
explanation :
 Hi . i swear that i joined whole samp 1 week ago and i began play your server for the first time , I Used a Good Vpn service today because Server Host blocked Iran and some east countries (( this new Host due to Ip change recently )) . I never have another account , I am a 23 years old guy and i hate cheating , if i wanted to cheat or it was ban evade i never play 25 hours , it was just same ip with another as* ho*le guy i think
proof:
my Proof is my chatting in discord with Mike ( i think that he is server owner )) that long time before ban occure  i told him that i will use vpn because your server restricted iran , but he tell me that your Government did that :) . in the end trust me , i only have one name and i never download cheats in my life ,
another proof is my Game time played : if you check that you see that i have 25 hour time play without ban evade , and today for country restriction i used vpn otherwise your system should alarm that in that 25 hours ban , please do not ban for a simple alarm , first check the guy and its time play and stats then ban plz ,