Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 725 times)

Offline N I N J A

• Respect: +1/-24
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: N I N J A#3435
My ban appeal
« on: August 16, 2021, 11:51:34 am »
Your in-game name   NINJA_Saif
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban   
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone   I banned bec i was ads in the server
Ban/infraction reason and details   It will the last time to make that but i'm really want to play again
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?   I was pmeing someone and giving him ip of another server
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?   Just as like I said I was just chilling     

any witnesses that can vouch for you?
Any more information to provide?   i'm really sorry and i wont do tat again it will be my last time so unban me i'm really want to play again

COme on Plz Unban Me I m Tired I m Sick I want to Pass My Hard Time in mcnr PLz Unban Me

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2021, 04:23:40 pm »
I've spoken to the staff team, and they have allowed me to unban you and give you a second chance.
please do follow the rules in game by avoiding this again with the following commands;
/rules
/prules
/dm
/pc

if you have any questions that are unclear to you, there is our MCNR  Discord server : https://discord.gg/qUQH4jtW with #Rule-Clarrification with a plethora of unanswered questions that are not in game.

Approved.